ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Subaru (https://www.scoobynet.com/subaru-444/)
-   -   550bhp Enginetuner, Total Impreza & JP featured bombproof classic. Amazing spec. (https://www.scoobynet.com/subaru-444/858757-550bhp-enginetuner-total-impreza-and-jp-featured-bombproof-classic-amazing-spec.html)

TYPE R BRAD 11 January 2011 02:00 PM

Bttt;)

Reasonable offers????

Mus 11 January 2011 04:58 PM

shocking still for sale

TYPE R BRAD 11 January 2011 09:16 PM

Cheers Mus, had 4 guys ring up tonight as on pistonheads! To be fair all sounded dead genuine and clearly knew there stuff, 2 confirmed viewings so fingers crossed.;)

Bttt:thumb:

aggs 12 January 2011 02:59 PM

Its the time of year.
You will sell it as winter ends.

Looks great to me, be patient its a limited market at that Spec but someone will want it.
Does the garage that did the work have a showroom or display area.
You could give them some commision if they sell it.

Also delete this post and freshly advertise it, if someone comes on here and sees you are desperate they will knock you down too much.

Most car showrooms are empty with salesman being patient for people to come in and buy.
You neve see them constantly dropping their prices!?

TYPE R BRAD 13 January 2011 08:12 PM

Originally Posted by aggs (Post 9816790)
Its the time of year.
You will sell it as winter ends.

Looks great to me, be patient its a limited market at that Spec but someone will want it.
Does the garage that did the work have a showroom or display area.
You could give them some commision if they sell it.

Also delete this post and freshly advertise it, if someone comes on here and sees you are desperate they will knock you down too much.

Most car showrooms are empty with salesman being patient for people to come in and buy.
You neve see them constantly dropping their prices!?

Cheers fella for kind positive comments, but you seem to be misunderstood, as i am not desperate to sell:thumb:

I have got some prices on breaking which will begin in Feb sometime if cant get to near asking price;)

Bttt:)

TYPE R BRAD 14 January 2011 03:55 PM

Bttt:)

smokingkills 14 January 2011 04:10 PM

Would be a shame to see this beauty broken for spares. Didn't the previous owner spend £40k on it?

TYPE R BRAD 14 January 2011 05:41 PM

Originally Posted by smokingkills (Post 9820721)
Would be a shame to see this beauty broken for spares. Didn't the previous owner spend £40k on it?

And some:eek:

Could'nt agree more pal, got a few viewings over weekend so will have to see.:thumb:

TYPE R BRAD 15 January 2011 05:27 PM

PROVISIONALLY SOLD:thumb:

DEPOSIT TAKEN:luxhello:

EH52WRX 15 January 2011 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by TYPE R BRAD (Post 9822713)
PROVISIONALLY SOLD:thumb:

DEPOSIT TAKEN:luxhello:

Fantastic Fella :luxhello:

Really chuffed for you. :thumb:

rickya 15 January 2011 06:14 PM

Good news :)

hhh1234 15 January 2011 06:38 PM

good man

stevie1982 15 January 2011 08:57 PM

Good stuff mate hope it all goes through, some may get so new member on here then lol

bmfcrash 15 January 2011 11:23 PM

Well done Scott, busy day today for you ;)

TYPE R BRAD 16 January 2011 01:46 AM

Thanks guys, really appreciate all the good positive feedback and response, Rob the new owner sounds top bloke and he has already spoke to the guys down there at Enginetuner who have put mind at rest on the type of car he will be getting:luvlove:.

Cant thank Martyn enough for all the hard work he put in to the car for my short time owning it, the previous owner and the owner about to have the best time ever;)

So sad to see it go but happy at the same time.

One thing for sure is if this car has been looked after as good as i have looked after it next year, and comes up for sale then i will snap his hand off:D

All the best Rob:)

Hope you sign up to Scoobynet.

MartynJ 16 January 2011 12:34 PM

Pleased as punch for you both Scott.
If you decide to buy another one in the future, come on down and we will build you another monster.

Martyn

belliott69 16 January 2011 12:46 PM

I thought rob had bought this when he was telling me about his new car last night, trust me you won't have a better bloke buy your car.

aggs 16 January 2011 03:53 PM

GOOD NEWS :D

stevie1982 16 January 2011 08:27 PM

Again contests Scott, i feel your pain, i waited years to get the one i wanted and after only a short period of ownership i had to let It go so I do hope you get the chance to buy it back one day if not that one something that is as good if not better.

All the best in the future.

TYPE R BRAD 19 January 2011 08:54 PM

Gone for good:cry:Collected and all sorted.

On its way down to new home, Surrey!

All the best to Rob, nice young lad and his dad for bringing him up.

Dont know what he will think to power when map 2 is all set up for meth and nos!

God i forgot how brutal that thing was, just on map 1 !!!

Thanks for all positive feedback guys anyway.

stevie1982 19 January 2011 09:02 PM

Ouch I know how much that must hurt

All the best in the future pal