ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   What attracted you to the Mrs? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/854976-what-attracted-you-to-the-mrs.html)

Hysteria1983 11 October 2010 03:22 PM

What attracted you to the Mrs?

Or Mr, as the case may be?

Jamz3k 11 October 2010 03:23 PM

she's a ginge!

JTaylor 11 October 2010 03:25 PM

Her taste in music. :)

TonyBurns 11 October 2010 03:26 PM

I'm waiting for the first person to say "her boobs" :lol1:

Tony:D

urban 11 October 2010 03:28 PM

We'll I'll be that first person :D

Baps were the first attaction, closely followed by the arse

corradoboy 11 October 2010 03:43 PM

Legs and arse :luvlove: Was at a mates house and she was in the kitchen with her back to me wearing a pair of skin-tight ski-pants. 33" inside leg on a 5'7" size 8-10 female is quite a good ratio methinks :norty: When she turned around I clocked her perky little bra-less B:):)BS and was captivated. Two days later I was buried up to my chestnuts and making them tiddies jiggle :norty: Fifteen years later the shine has worn off :(

Ant 11 October 2010 03:51 PM

Originally Posted by corradoboy (Post 9648255)
Legs and arse :luvlove: Was at a mates house and she was in the kitchen with her back to me wearing a pair of skin-tight ski-pants. 33" inside leg on a 5'7" size 8-10 female is quite a good ratio methinks :norty: When she turned around I clocked her perky little bra-less B:):)BS and was captivated. Two days later I was buried up to my chestnuts and making them tiddies jiggle :norty: Fifteen years later the shine has worn off :(

:lol1:

Aaron1978 11 October 2010 03:55 PM

About 9 pints of carling and a few vodkas, luckily for me she happened to be fit when I sobered up:D

f1_fan 11 October 2010 03:56 PM

I admire your honesty :D

paulwrxboro 11 October 2010 03:57 PM

:lol1: ^^

big t!ts first atracted me, she has since had breast reduction :( but she is still a keeper :thumb: 20 years on

LG John 11 October 2010 04:07 PM

She seemed willing to fvck me.

Glowplug 11 October 2010 04:10 PM

The fact that she was every thing i wasn't, oh and a cracking pair of 36" pins.:luvlove:

Not much has changed over the last 25 years :D.

scooby L 11 October 2010 04:11 PM

her conversation and her personality...

Oh ok

Her knowledge of wine and she has a great ass..... so I'm an alcoholic ass perv

f1_fan 11 October 2010 04:14 PM

Originally Posted by Saxo Boy (Post 9648293)
She seemed willing to fvck me.

You say that like she wasn't in the end? ;) :D

Turbo2 11 October 2010 04:17 PM

We went to the same school and same uni together, 1 year apart, but never spoke to each other until we met at a random club 5 or 6 years later. That made small-talk easy as we soon realized that we had more in common than just a skinfull! :lol1:

timmyajmy93wrx 11 October 2010 04:21 PM

got a pic sent to my phone from me mate who said check out the new waitress.
The pic was of her bent over :D so obviously it was her behind so that night we all met up at his pub - then it was her chest when we met :lol1:& we got chatting, been together for over 6 yrs now & married for past 21 mths. :cool:

urban 11 October 2010 04:23 PM

Two days later I was buried up to my chestnuts and making them tiddies jiggle :norty: Fifteen years later the shine has worn off :(

Up to the second rib :D

SwissTony 11 October 2010 04:23 PM

Well for all those of you who know or have seen a picture of Mrs Swiss will be solely disappointed or call me an outright liar if I did not say it was her ample personalty..both of them :D

However the truth was when I met her I fancied her really for her dirty laugh and some rather nice looks (as well as her rack :D ). That and the fact she was really into her cars and had a scoob. It was like a breath of fresh air compared to the ex-wife. And still now over 3 years later it still holds true.

:thumb:

gpssti4 11 October 2010 04:25 PM

Norks :)

Funkii Munkii 11 October 2010 04:45 PM

Her voice over the phone at work.
Went into head office for a few drinks one night to see what was what, grabbed a pint and took a seat with one of my work mates, she was no where to be seen, ladies toilet door opens she come flying out the door knocked my pint flying, p$$ed out of her box wailing like a scolded 7 year old because she'd just split with her boyfriend, talk about timing :) a lend of the Kula Shaker album and a Saturday afternoon down Camden Market threw in some Kfc sat down by the canal and 13 years later she's about to have out 2nd child :D

Lee247 11 October 2010 04:46 PM

His looks. Black hair and green eyes. Lovely combination. Oh and he had the most fantastic, peachy little ass. Still has, come to think of it :D

Trout 11 October 2010 04:48 PM

When we first met she was a skinny 6-8, 5' 6", DD boobs and 34" inside legs.

And she wanted to have sex with me.

What's not to love!!

Got engaged after spending seventeen days together (over a four month period) married after six months and been married for eighteen years!

She's really let herself go - ballooned up to a size 10 after two babies ;)

Trout 11 October 2010 04:48 PM

When we first met she was a skinny 6-8, 5' 6", DD boobs and 34" inside legs.

And she wanted to have sex with me.

What's not to love!!

Got engaged after spending seventeen days together (over a four month period) married after six months and been married for eighteen years!

She's really let herself go - ballooned up to a size 10 after two babies ;)

Trout 11 October 2010 04:49 PM

In fact she's so good Scoobynet has put that up twice!

Turbo2 11 October 2010 04:50 PM

Originally Posted by Lee247 (Post 9648402)
His looks. Black hair and green eyes. Lovely combination. :D

Better than the other way round I guess, although some rough birds might like that sort of thing too! :freak3:

Lee247 11 October 2010 04:55 PM

Originally Posted by Turbo2 (Post 9648411)
Better than the other way round I guess, although some rough birds might like that sort of thing too! :freak3:

:lol1: Men with green hair and black eyes would be an utter turnoff

Glowplug 11 October 2010 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by Trout (Post 9648408)
In fact she's so good Scoobynet has put that up twice!

I read this before i saw it. :lol1:

Cracking double post.

David Lock 11 October 2010 05:20 PM

Her sister :norty:

chocolate_o_brian 11 October 2010 05:24 PM

My best mate actually met her before me and had a fling for a couple of weeks. He then dumped her and I thought she was nice so tried to get to know her.

We ended up together for a few weeks and she then decided she didn't want a boyfriend/relationship. Was a bit gutted as she's the next division up to me easily. Then got a random 3am phonecall 4-5 weeks later. Chatted for hours, met up, had sex and been together since. She was 17 and I was 19 at the time. June 27th 2004 was when we were officially a couple. As some know expecting our first in March :)

so yeah if it wasn't for my mate being a whore moving from one beehatch to the next and me accepting sloppy seconds...... :D

J.beazley 11 October 2010 05:31 PM

Gotta be the fact she gleamed in the sunlight her curvy shape drawing me in, her sound is like nothing ive heard before and she isnt shy either......

Well thats the car sorted now the MRS lol the fact that while on a cruise we clocked each other and that was it 6 years and 2 kids down the line as is still hunky dorey and happy :D

Jay