ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Men with Streaked hair.... (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/854428-men-with-streaked-hair.html)

J4CKO 07 October 2010 01:56 PM

Men with Streaked hair....

Ok, following on from me explaining my distrust of males who drink Fruit Tea, another one of my bugbears is streaked hair on men, nothing to me is so redolent of End of the Pier productions, Butlins Redcoat, Local Radio DJ, Ben Dover and collosal bell-ends is a man with streaks in his hair on purpose, a man who has sat in a rubber hat whilst his hair is teased through it and coloured is not to be trusted, he will be deviant sexually and untrustworthy financially, he will sh1t in your airing cupboard given half a chance and just watch how the Dog keeps his distance.

Hysteria1983 07 October 2010 02:00 PM

Originally Posted by J4CKO (Post 9640984)
Ok, following on from me explaining my distrust of males who drink Fruit Tea, another one of my bugbears is streaked hair on men, nothing to me is so redolent of End of the Pier productions, Butlins Redcoat, Local Radio DJ, Ben Dover and collosal bell-ends is a man with streaks in his hair on purpose, a man who has sat in a rubber hat whilst his hair is teased through it and coloured is not to be trusted, he will be deviant sexually and untrustworthy financially, he will sh1t in your airing cupboard given half a chance and just watch how the Dog keeps his distance.

You forgot one, he is usually a ginger haired man also. Sorry, Strawberry Blonde! And attempting to hide it!

J4CKO 07 October 2010 02:20 PM

Nowt against our Ginger friends, however if they get it streaked they drop in my estimation !

Leslie 07 October 2010 03:07 PM

On my first squadron our boss had a grey streak in his forelock. Bit like David Millimetre.

We had a squadron party and we all got some German silver powder makeup and tried to put a streak in our hair just to take the piss!

As you might imagine, we all overdid the application and we wound up with a full head of grey hair each which lasted at least a week!

Talk about him having the last laugh! He did have a good sense of humour though.

Les ;)

J4CKO 07 October 2010 03:11 PM

Les, that is natrual and acceptable, artificial gold streaks on brown hair or whatever is just tragic.

hutton_d 07 October 2010 03:23 PM

... Local Radio DJ, Ben Dover and collosal bell-ends is a man with streaks in his hair on purpose, a man who has sat in a rubber hat whilst his hair is teased through it and coloured is not to be trusted, ...

You do seem to know an awful lot about streaking hair .... :Suspiciou

Dave

tony de wonderful 07 October 2010 03:28 PM

Scoobynet is such a bastion of tolerance and acceptance lately...:lol1:

windyboy 07 October 2010 04:02 PM

nothing wrong with Ginger's or being strawberry blonde :luxhello: but it does tend to go silver / white as time goes on, men who have dark hair and die / streek :nono: it should get points on their bloke license :nono:

windyboy

Lee247 07 October 2010 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by Hysteria1983 (Post 9640994)
You forgot one, he is usually a ginger haired man also. Sorry, Strawberry Blonde! And attempting to hide it!

Nowt worse, especially when the ginger whiskers show up and don't match the black hair :lol1:

hutton_d 07 October 2010 06:20 PM

Originally Posted by Lee247 (Post 9641314)
Nowt worse, especially when the ginger whiskers show up and don't match the black hair :lol1:

You mean, just like girlies with bleached blonde hair and dark eyebrows .... ? :Suspiciou

Dave

Dingdongler 07 October 2010 06:28 PM

I'd like to add the following

1) Men who wear necklaces (unless they have a religious symbol), especially those ones made out of beads. What sort of man stands in front of the mirror in the morning and adorns himself like that??

2) Men who wear a ring on anything other than their 4th finger. What sort of weirdo wears a ring on his thumb:confused:

These sorts of men need a good shoeing if you ask me!

mgcvk 07 October 2010 06:53 PM

I'm not a betting man, but I think it would be safe to wager that many on here are too "folically challenged" to even contemplate the streaky look whether they would like it or not. :norty:

General-Lee 07 October 2010 06:59 PM

Originally Posted by mgcvk (Post 9641505)
I'm not a betting man, but I think it would be safe to wager that many on here are too "folically challenged" to even contemplate the streaky look whether they would like it or not. :norty:

Haha although I shouldn't laugh as I'd probably have a struggle and i'm only 27:(:cry:

Lee247 07 October 2010 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by hutton_d (Post 9641441)
You mean, just like girlies with bleached blonde hair and dark eyebrows .... ? :Suspiciou

Dave

Yes, that looks terrible too :thumb:

zip106 07 October 2010 08:07 PM

Originally Posted by hutton_d (Post 9641117)
You do seem to know an awful lot about streaking hair .... :Suspiciou

Dave

And drinking eunuch piss- flavoured teas... :Suspiciou

DYK 07 October 2010 08:49 PM

I got a kahuna necklace made from beads,never wore it though someone bought it me when i did kitesurfing....

Leslie 08 October 2010 03:31 PM

Originally Posted by J4CKO (Post 9641107)
Les, that is natrual and acceptable, artificial gold streaks on brown hair or whatever is just tragic.

Glad to say I have not seen one of those yet. Its the sheltered life we lead out in the sticks!

Les