ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Neighbour's noisy kids (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/822270-neighbours-noisy-kids.html)

skoobidude 16 March 2010 06:39 PM

Neighbour's noisy kids

Now the fair weather is approaching I'm looking forward to some evenings out on the patio with a beer/glass of wine and possibly the odd meal.

The neighbour has 2 children and always said to me that he keeps them quiet when they're playing outside. Up to last year we never really heard them but I did say to him "they're only kids and making noise is part of their playing"....
I wish I'd never said that as they now make a right raquet! You can hear the 4yr old lad through the double glazing and the thick conifers. Him and his older sister are barely out 5mins before one starts screaming - usually the lad. The sound he makes is best described as him taking a huge dump (too big to exit his anus)! Funny at first but annoying when you hear it all the time.

I'll leave it for now but eventually when the summer comes and we share the great outdoors I may need to have a quiet word. Luckily we get on well!

Do any of you lot get the same?

Nick

Jamie 16 March 2010 06:42 PM

Nope kill them all do 10 years job done oh not the kids.

Xx-IAN-xX 16 March 2010 07:06 PM

Yep its the same here ,problem being their my kids I just send them round to play with the neighbours kids :D

dpb 16 March 2010 07:46 PM

Next door boys , 5 and 9 ? play footie against their house(small patio garden before /after skool and then after their supper with various balls finding their way into the front here , mainly retrieved by them ( gate left open )

Its an irritating 'thud' even tho its their wall ( terraced houses ) and im wondering what will happen to windows in a couple years time if the little toerags dont migrate to the park (3 minutes away ) :mad:

Their rubbish is strewn across the thorofare out back also, i presume cos Mum/dad dont care :mad:

belliott69 16 March 2010 07:53 PM

miserable gits, there only kids and there only having fun. if there wasn't so many peado's, weirdo's and grumps abouts nowadays they'd be able to play elsewhere.

Spec'c'57 16 March 2010 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by dpb (Post 9289713)
Next door boys , 5 and 9 ? play footie against their house(small patio garden before /after skool and then after their supper with various balls finding their way into the front here , mainly retrieved by them ( gate left open )

Its an irritating 'thud' even tho its their wall ( terraced houses ) and im wondering what will happen to windows in a couple years time if the little toerags dont migrate to the park (3 minutes away ) :mad:

Their rubbish is strewn across the thorofare out back also, i presume cos Mum/dad dont care :mad:

:Suspiciou you dont live next door but 1 to us do you? ah nope not a terrace, we have a semi, the neighbours kids are little *******s to say the least. They also use the garage door as a goal...:brickwall Worst is the parents tho (nope we DONT get on) the swearing/shouting is a joke and if it continues past 11pm we WILL complain,

dpb 16 March 2010 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by belliott69 (Post 9289730)
miserable gits, there only kids and there only having fun. if there wasn't so many peado's, weirdo's and grumps abouts nowadays they'd be able to play elsewhere.

You could well be right , they maybe could be Daily fail subscribers :Suspiciou

Mr.Manchester 17 March 2010 12:38 AM

Exactly!

Why cant they play round at there house! :D

Leslie 17 March 2010 11:39 AM

Originally Posted by skoobidude (Post 9289563)
Now the fair weather is approaching I'm looking forward to some evenings out on the patio with a beer/glass of wine and possibly the odd meal.

The neighbour has 2 children and always said to me that he keeps them quiet when they're playing outside. Up to last year we never really heard them but I did say to him "they're only kids and making noise is part of their playing"....
I wish I'd never said that as they now make a right raquet! You can hear the 4yr old lad through the double glazing and the thick conifers. Him and his older sister are barely out 5mins before one starts screaming - usually the lad. The sound he makes is best described as him taking a huge dump (too big to exit his anus)! Funny at first but annoying when you hear it all the time.

I'll leave it for now but eventually when the summer comes and we share the great outdoors I may need to have a quiet word. Luckily we get on well!

Do any of you lot get the same?

Nick

You could get one of those multi shot water guns!

Les :)

scooby-yan 17 March 2010 03:37 PM

i agree its a shame the way the world has turned out!!

we have 2xboys (aged 4&9)

but other neighbours older kids can be annoying with the football etc, casey footies hitting and damaging your cars/walls and not one of them shut the gate if the ball comes in!!! they trample all over the flowers and there parents dont care as long as there not under there feet:mad:

am dreading the kids holidays:cry:

shooter007 17 March 2010 04:20 PM

first you dig a big pit ............

astraboy 17 March 2010 07:01 PM

Originally Posted by shooter007 (Post 9291398)
first you dig a big pit ............

Then you cover the pit with leaves and branches.
Then when the kids stand on the branches,
You shoot them.:lol1:
astraboy.

rookymatt 17 March 2010 09:52 PM

A hammer, an empty bath, a hacksaw, black bags, some lime, and a quiet forest.
No wait thats illegal. Tell him that everytime he screams like that, his willy will get a little smaller.