Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

Neighbour's noisy kids

Search this Thread

Old 16 March 2010, 06:39 PM
skoobidude
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Neighbour's noisy kids

Now the fair weather is approaching I'm looking forward to some evenings out on the patio with a beer/glass of wine and possibly the odd meal.

The neighbour has 2 children and always said to me that he keeps them quiet when they're playing outside. Up to last year we never really heard them but I did say to him "they're only kids and making noise is part of their playing"....
I wish I'd never said that as they now make a right raquet! You can hear the 4yr old lad through the double glazing and the thick conifers. Him and his older sister are barely out 5mins before one starts screaming - usually the lad. The sound he makes is best described as him taking a huge dump (too big to exit his anus)! Funny at first but annoying when you hear it all the time.

I'll leave it for now but eventually when the summer comes and we share the great outdoors I may need to have a quiet word. Luckily we get on well!

Do any of you lot get the same?

Nick
Old 16 March 2010, 06:42 PM
Jamie
Super Muppet

Nope kill them all do 10 years job done oh not the kids.
Old 16 March 2010, 07:06 PM
Xx-IAN-xX
Scooby Regular

Yep its the same here ,problem being their my kids I just send them round to play with the neighbours kids
Old 16 March 2010, 07:46 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Next door boys , 5 and 9 ? play footie against their house(small patio garden before /after skool and then after their supper with various ***** finding their way into the front here , mainly retrieved by them ( gate left open )

Its an irritating 'thud' even tho its their wall ( terraced houses ) and im wondering what will happen to windows in a couple years time if the little toerags dont migrate to the park (3 minutes away )

Their rubbish is strewn across the thorofare out back also, i presume cos Mum/dad dont care
Old 16 March 2010, 07:53 PM
belliott69
Scooby Regular

miserable gits, there only kids and there only having fun. if there wasn't so many peado's, weirdo's and grumps abouts nowadays they'd be able to play elsewhere.
Old 16 March 2010, 07:53 PM
Spec'c'57
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by dpb
Next door boys , 5 and 9 ? play footie against their house(small patio garden before /after skool and then after their supper with various ***** finding their way into the front here , mainly retrieved by them ( gate left open )

Its an irritating 'thud' even tho its their wall ( terraced houses ) and im wondering what will happen to windows in a couple years time if the little toerags dont migrate to the park (3 minutes away )

Their rubbish is strewn across the thorofare out back also, i presume cos Mum/dad dont care
you dont live next door but 1 to us do you? ah nope not a terrace, we have a semi, the neighbours kids are little *******s to say the least. They also use the garage door as a goal... Worst is the parents tho (nope we DONT get on) the swearing/shouting is a joke and if it continues past 11pm we WILL complain,
Old 16 March 2010, 08:16 PM
dpb
Scooby Regular

Received 13 Likes on 12 Posts

Originally Posted by belliott69
miserable gits, there only kids and there only having fun. if there wasn't so many peado's, weirdo's and grumps abouts nowadays they'd be able to play elsewhere.
You could well be right , they maybe could be Daily fail subscribers
Old 17 March 2010, 12:38 AM
Mr.Manchester
Scooby Regular

Exactly!

Why cant they play round at there house!
Old 17 March 2010, 11:39 AM
Leslie
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by skoobidude
Now the fair weather is approaching I'm looking forward to some evenings out on the patio with a beer/glass of wine and possibly the odd meal.

The neighbour has 2 children and always said to me that he keeps them quiet when they're playing outside. Up to last year we never really heard them but I did say to him "they're only kids and making noise is part of their playing"....
I wish I'd never said that as they now make a right raquet! You can hear the 4yr old lad through the double glazing and the thick conifers. Him and his older sister are barely out 5mins before one starts screaming - usually the lad. The sound he makes is best described as him taking a huge dump (too big to exit his anus)! Funny at first but annoying when you hear it all the time.

I'll leave it for now but eventually when the summer comes and we share the great outdoors I may need to have a quiet word. Luckily we get on well!

Do any of you lot get the same?

Nick
You could get one of those multi shot water guns!

Les
Old 17 March 2010, 03:37 PM
scooby-yan
Scooby Regular

i agree its a shame the way the world has turned out!!

we have 2xboys (aged 4&9)

but other neighbours older kids can be annoying with the football etc, casey footies hitting and damaging your cars/walls and not one of them shut the gate if the ball comes in!!! they trample all over the flowers and there parents dont care as long as there not under there feet

am dreading the kids holidays
Old 17 March 2010, 04:20 PM
shooter007
Scooby Regular

first you dig a big pit ............
Old 17 March 2010, 07:01 PM
astraboy
Scooby Regular

Originally Posted by shooter007
first you dig a big pit ............
Then you cover the pit with leaves and branches.
Then when the kids stand on the branches,
You shoot them.
astraboy.
Old 17 March 2010, 09:52 PM
rookymatt
Scooby Regular

A hammer, an empty bath, a hacksaw, black bags, some lime, and a quiet forest.
No wait thats illegal. Tell him that everytime he screams like that, his ***** will get a little smaller.