ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Quick Joke (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/818911-quick-joke.html)

The Dogs B******s 27 February 2010 08:52 PM

Quick Joke

A primary teacher starts a new job at a school in Yorkshire and, trying to make a good impression on her first day, explains to her class that she is a Leeds fan. She asks her students to raise their hands if they, too, are Leeds fans. Everyone in the class raises their hand expect one little girl.

The teacher looks at the girl with surprise and says: 'Mary, why didn't you raise your hand?'

'Because I'm not a Leeds fan', she replied.

The teacher, still shocked, asked: 'Well if you're not a Leeds fan, then who are you a fan of?'

'I'm a York fan, and proud of it', Mary replied.

The teacher could not believe her ears.

'Mary,tell why are you a York fan?'

'Because my mum and dad are from York, and my mum is a York fan and my dad is a York fan, so I'm a York fan too!'

'Well, 'said the teacher, in a obviously annoyed tone, 'that's no reason for you to be a York fan. You don't have to be just like your parents all the time. What if your mum was a prostitute and you dad was a drug dealer and car thief, what what you be then?'

'Then', Mary smiled, 'I'd be a Leeds fan.'

Jamie 27 February 2010 08:54 PM

*lobs stale veg at TDB*

Old but funny :)

JonMc 27 February 2010 08:57 PM

:lol:

Will 27 February 2010 08:58 PM

Have you been for a pint with Swiss??:rolleyes:

:D

The Dogs B******s 27 February 2010 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by Jamie (Post 9253835)
*lobs stale veg at TDB*

Old but funny :)

:thumb:

The Dogs B******s 27 February 2010 08:59 PM

Originally Posted by mr_impreza (Post 9253853)
Have you been for a pint with Swiss??:rolleyes:

:D

No,his jokes are sh*t:D

Jamie 27 February 2010 09:17 PM

haha true :)

my06 ppp silver 28 February 2010 07:52 AM

a dad was giving his kids deer for the first time but had not told them what it was for fear of putting them off. curiosity though for their reaction gets the better of him so he asks "can you guess what you are eating tonight kids?" after recieving blank puzzled faces looking back at him he says "i will give you a clue, mummy calls daddy this every now and again" to which little jonny says to his sister, "dont eat it, its a fooking nob"

Xx-IAN-xX 28 February 2010 09:09 AM

Kids know far too much these days.This morning whilst in the doctors waiting room I saw a little girl playing with her barbie & ken dolls immitating the doggy position.I bent down and told her you'll end up with little baby dolls if you keep doing that .She replied "I don't think so he's doing her up the arse !"

merlin24 28 February 2010 09:19 AM

:lol: :lol: :lol:

A very fit blonde just asked me if i prefer legs or breasts.....
I said 'im more into a shaved pussy and a nice pert ass tbh'
Apparently this is not an acceptable answer at the KFC drive-through

Mick

Leslie 28 February 2010 11:26 AM

Good one Dogs, what are your slow jokes like?

:es ;)