ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   JCT Cars, Rotherham (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/816767-jct-cars-rotherham.html)

TheOriginalAquapanther 25 March 2014 02:53 PM

Originally Posted by chrishigham (Post 11388503)
He just bought my subaru off me a week ago. I was at work . No hassle easy sale I was told and a really nice guy. Just got a letter though from police saying I didn't pay for fuel 10 mins after he left with it after buying it .

****, not good mate

daveyj 25 March 2014 03:33 PM

Another good reason for putting a date and time on a receipt.

boabmc 18 June 2014 08:51 PM

my car has just been sold to them, he travelled upto scotland to get it

Carnut 18 June 2014 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by boabmc (Post 11452392)
my car has just been sold to them, he travelled upto scotland to get it

Iam sure the next person is going to pay over the odd's for it but what is it and should someone be looking out for it ie is it a clean good car?

boabmc 18 June 2014 09:39 PM

probably will be overpriced, not really full of dings and scratches, had no oil in it

TheOriginalAquapanther 19 June 2014 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by chris j t (Post 11452424)
Iam sure the next person is going to pay over the odd's for it but what is it and should someone be looking out for it ie is it a clean good car?

It's for sale for 7k, I seen this car in Scotland for sale b4 Boabmc bought it, I'm sure it was 6k if I remember correctly

Boabmc - why did u sell, you've not had it long?

boabmc 19 June 2014 05:11 PM

who cares

nick172sport 19 June 2014 07:30 PM

Originally Posted by boabmc (Post 11452822)
lol 7k thats a joke, i bought it for 5500 in the end up, after couple of months with it, realised it was a bag of ****, has no service history, ****ed driveshaft, ****ed struts at rear and had not a drop of oil in it basically

just rattled and squeaked from every direction, i would definitely tell anyone not even to pay half the price its advertised for

also see on ad saying its immaculate, it most certainly is not, every panel has a scratch or ding, bonnet has 3 bad ones and doors also, has no service history as stated, hole in exhaust, bracket missing, no prodrive certificate either on it

id be carefull what you say on a public forum as jason is a member on here and youve just mentioned a load off problems with your car he bought:eek:

boabmc 19 June 2014 07:42 PM

cool

LuckyWelshchap 20 June 2014 12:45 AM

Originally Posted by nick172sport (Post 11452911)
id be carefull what you say on a public forum as jason is a member on here and youve just mentioned a load off problems with your car he bought:eek:

I'd also point out that it's what it was like when sold.

If the dealer's got the car to a state where the description isn't unfair/dishonest etc then the post was er.... unfair.

Someone has said that the guy puts things right.
And he can't hide behind 'sold as seen'.

Who knows, perhaps we'll have a new member coming along and saying 'I'm going to look at a scooby advertised by.........'

PS the quote might be as problematic as the original ;)

nick172sport 20 June 2014 08:54 PM

Originally Posted by LuckyWelshchap (Post 11453139)
I'd also point out that it's what it was like when sold.

If the dealer's got the car to a state where the description isn't unfair/dishonest etc then the post was er.... unfair.

Someone has said that the guy puts things right.
And he can't hide behind 'sold as seen'.

Who knows, perhaps we'll have a new member coming along and saying 'I'm going to look at a scooby advertised by.........'

PS the quote might be as problematic as the original ;)

yes jason does put cars right as with the other threads posted about them ive never had a problem with them and would buy again:thumb:

nick172sport 20 June 2014 08:56 PM

and use the search tool to reasearch them loads off threads make your own conclusions then:D

LuckyWelshchap 21 June 2014 09:35 AM

Originally Posted by nick172sport (Post 11453660)
and use the search tool to reasearch them loads off threads make your own conclusions then:D

:thumb:

pockscooby10 26 October 2015 02:13 PM

Hi all I'm just wondering if any one has had recent dealings with jct as I'm thinking of buying another scooby and to be honest Iv read nothing but good comments but just need some more recent feed back before I make my mind up.

subaru_hass 21 April 2016 09:04 AM

Originally Posted by pockscooby10 (Post 11753593)
Hi all I'm just wondering if any one has had recent dealings with jct as I'm thinking of buying another scooby and to be honest Iv read nothing but good comments but just need some more recent feed back before I make my mind up.

Hi mate. Did you end up going to view a car with JCT? How did it turn out if you did?

I'm looking at going to view one this coming weekend and would be great to have some recent feedback. Thanks