ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   TOTB (https://www.scoobynet.com/totb-382/)
-   -   TOTB 9 2010 (https://www.scoobynet.com/totb-382/809707-totb-9-2010-a.html)

bishop 12 January 2010 01:09 PM

TOTB 9 2010

The TOTB event in 2010 is going to be a two day event on the 7th and 8th of August at Elvington more details to follow,, and entry's and spectator tickets will be in the TOTB shop from the 2nd week in Feb Regards Bishop (Straightliners)

Bez300 13 January 2010 08:42 PM

Bez

bishop 17 January 2010 10:44 AM

TOTB dvd

Originally Posted by Bez300 (Post 9155832)
And what do we have to do to get our DVDs for this TOTB, I have still not received TOT8 DVD along with all the other guys, But saying that I only paid fot it 4 months ago!!!

Hi if you paid for your DVD in the TOTB shop then you will get your copy in due course
If you paid on the day then you need to drop me an email with proof of purchase and i will put you on the list to receve a copy

Basically we have all been ripped of by the company we engaged to make the DVD and do the Sky program,, this is now in the hands of West Yorks Police the Trading Standards and is the subject of a number of county court summonses Straightliners are out of pocket to the tune of £7k as we paid them for the screen as well as the DVD but they did not pay the screen supplier the company AMS Europe have a debt trail of some £30k

The good news is that i have now got the pre edited footage and we are on with trying to salvage something from this

I can only apologise for the mess but we will do our best to provide a DVD or you will get a full refund,,,,Trevor (Straightliners TOTB)

Bez300 17 January 2010 03:44 PM

Bez

Andy.F 19 January 2010 10:39 AM

Can you just confirm the dates please as the TOTB website shows 31July/1Aug as 2010 TOTB dates..

Ten Of The Best

bishop 20 January 2010 03:47 PM

TOTB 9

Hi Andy the date for TOTB 9 is the 7th and 8th of August we moved from the date shown on the TOTB web site to get away from the Time Attack event on that weekend i have not at the moment got full access to the TOTB web site but all will be put right by the end of the week,,,,Trevor

Andy.F 21 January 2010 02:58 PM

Thanks Trevor :)

pooeater 21 January 2010 05:10 PM

I wonna see a under 9 sec run from you this year mr forrest :thumb:

P20SPD 21 January 2010 05:38 PM

He did it last year ;)

pooeater 21 January 2010 05:48 PM

yea scoobysprint but not TOTB ;)

dynamix 21 January 2010 05:52 PM

I wanna see a sub 9 from Captain Banana :D

Andy.F 21 January 2010 08:37 PM

New car should run easy 6's ;) 8's are soooo last year :D

pooeater 21 January 2010 09:01 PM

:lol:

Rob Day 16 February 2010 06:46 PM

Originally Posted by bishop (Post 9162573)
Hi if you paid for your DVD in the TOTB shop then you will get your copy in due course

Hiya Trevor, following on from the above on a seperate thread: I actially received my DVD but was the inferior garabge copy, Can i either have a refund or a replacement of the pucka finished article too please. I paid via the TOTB Website. Many thanks Rob

ps, I hope the guy who ripped off everyone gets proper f_cked over (Adam Langstaff :brickwall).

TOTB DVD Thead:
https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-...totb8-dvd.html

screechy 10 March 2010 08:28 PM

Hi guys,

I am thinking about entering TOTB for the first time. Does everybody go for both days?? I will be coming from Devon so probably stay for both. Also do most people enter in teams or as individuals?

Rob Day 10 March 2010 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by screechy (Post 9277408)
Hi guys,

I am thinking about entering TOTB for the first time. Does everybody go for both days?? I will be coming from Devon so probably stay for both. Also do most people enter in teams or as individuals?

Hiya mate, do your home work... Here is a thread i stated, it may help or it may not :thumb:

https://www.scoobynet.com/track-days...tb-2010-a.html

Rob

screechy 10 March 2010 09:26 PM

Thanks for that. Makes interesting reading.

I'm a bit curious about the 10 best cars from each marque though, especially when there are so many different clubs entering.

As there is a bit of time before the registration deadline I think I will see what kind of time I can get on the strip. I'm guessing high 10s but from the other thread I guess that may not be good enough.

Also on that it will be interesting see what cars do appear this year....

Rob Day 10 March 2010 09:38 PM

Originally Posted by screechy (Post 9277636)
Thanks for that. Makes interesting reading.

I'm a bit curious about the 10 best cars from each marque though, especially when there are so many different clubs entering.

As there is a bit of time before the registration deadline I think I will see what kind of time I can get on the strip. I'm guessing high 10s but from the other thread I guess that may not be good enough.

Also on that it will be interesting see what cars do appear this year....

As mentioned in the other thread it might be a case of entering via another club mate... Im just on with sorting some logo designs and graphics for a new club started up this Feb, so maybe these guys might enter !?!? details of club via PM

Rob

P20SPD 11 March 2010 09:23 AM

TOTB is made up of club teams, of 10 cars from each marque, although there is the odd mixed marque club (200plus club), finally they have a few private invites.

If you want considering for part of Team Subaru, then you need to follow this thread 22B Bulletin Board: Ten of The Best IX - 2010

Dave Naxton 21 June 2010 09:01 PM

Just a reminder

Closing date for all entries is 3rd July 2010

Any questions concerning entering, please ask away.

We still have places available for Saturdays warm-up day.

If you are not in a team but think that you have a fast car then Saturday is the day to show us what you have got.

Regards
Dave Naxton