ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   Confirming Prodrive Pack is Fitted (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/807815-confirming-prodrive-pack-is-fitted.html)

Aaron1978 02 January 2010 11:01 PM

Originally Posted by bioforger (Post 9131857)
AZZ FTW ! heh

My work here is done.

http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/winner.gif

superstar1 03 January 2010 09:43 PM

Originally Posted by bioforger (Post 9131664)
lol azz 1 sstar NIL

Hey AZZ250478, looks like you got yourself an admirer;) vaseline at the ready:lol1:

bioforger 03 January 2010 09:55 PM

Yes I admire ownage over a weak opponent :lol1:

superstar1 03 January 2010 09:59 PM

Originally Posted by bioforger (Post 9133674)
Yes I admire ownage over a weak opponent :lol1:

Do you own him or does he own you?
Tell me more about this relationship:norty:

bioforger 03 January 2010 10:04 PM

Again your failure to read rears it's ugly head. The only person owned is you my friend :)

Aaron1978 03 January 2010 10:11 PM

Originally Posted by superstar1 (Post 9133640)
Hey AZZ250478, looks like you got yourself an admirer;) vaseline at the ready:lol1:

If you did a quick 'search' you'd know i had a girlfriend;)

We know you woudn't need vaseline, as yours would be slack due to all the talking out of it:D

Aaron:thumb:

superstar1 03 January 2010 10:30 PM

Originally Posted by azz250478 (Post 9133719)
If you did a quick 'search' you'd know i had a girlfriend;)

We know you woudn't need vaseline, as yours would be slack due to all the talking out of it:D

1) Do you and smellyfinger share the girlfriend?
2) Is this girlfriend a transvestite?

bioforger 03 January 2010 10:30 PM

lol

bioforger 03 January 2010 10:31 PM

There's only 1 way to settle this all 3 of us meet up and beat the crap out of sstar :) Which should be very easy due to the slack anus :lol1:

Aaron1978 03 January 2010 10:55 PM

Originally Posted by superstar1 (Post 9133777)
1) Do you and smellyfinger share the girlfriend?
2) Is this girlfriend a transvestite?

http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/weaklink.gif

Originally Posted by bioforger (Post 9133780)
There's only 1 way to settle this all 3 of us meet up and beat the crap out of sstar :) Which should be very easy due to the slack anus :lol1:

I couldn't fight someone who reminds me of a rainman without the memory:D

superstar1 04 January 2010 09:43 AM

Originally Posted by azz250478 (Post 9133859)
http://smiley.onegreatguy.net/weaklink.gif

I couldn't fight someone who reminds me of a rainman without the memory:D

You two boys are a double act, a bit like Laurel and Hardy, except Laurel and Hardy didn't have the tranie.
Is she pre-op or does she use a strap on to tackle you two?

Aaron1978 04 January 2010 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by superstar1 (Post 9134320)
You two boys are a double act, a bit like Laurel and Hardy, except Laurel and Hardy didn't have the tranie.
Is she pre-op or does she use a strap on to tackle you two?

We'll leave it for you to decide as you keep mentioning it, in fact i'm a little worried as to why you can't let go of these fantasys of bioforger and myself with transvestites and/or strap-ons. Its an open minded forum and no one will think less of you for your sexual preferences;)

Now are we going to argue about your sarcasm and humor and lack of realising you've made yourself look daft, or is the only intelligent thing to come out your mouth this week going to be your boyfriends c**k:D

superstar1 04 January 2010 07:46 PM

Does your transvestite girlfriend own you like you own me you dirty boy?

L.J.F 04 January 2010 08:06 PM

I think Superstar has gone over board with his inhaler again;)

superstar1 04 January 2010 08:30 PM

Originally Posted by L.J.F (Post 9135578)
I think Superstar has gone over board with his inhaler again;)

Hey it's not Aarons fault, he used to have a blow up doll but she wasn't very responsive so now he has the tranie and regularly kicks her back doors in, while she goes down on smellyfinger, i mean Bioforger.:norty:

Aaron1978 04 January 2010 10:23 PM

You are by far the funniest person i have met on snet, i only ask one thing please please tell me what the hell a 'tranie' is?

You must get off on sexual fantasy involving grown men:wonder:

We should start a poll to see if anyone else thinks you're funny or if you're just digging yourself deeper into a hole of desperation.

You're nothing more than the material for this thread which is no fun now due to you being quite simple while constantly referring to gay men and dolls.

As much as i like being fantasised about you i leave you and your kleenex in piece;)

bioforger 04 January 2010 10:38 PM

Originally Posted by superstar1 (Post 9135652)
Hey it's not Aarons fault, he used to have a blow up doll but she wasn't very responsive so now he has the tranie and regularly kicks her back doors in, while she goes down on smellyfinger, i mean Bioforger.:norty:

It's only that smelly coz I pulled it out of yer Mum last night.... oh yes a mum pun.

superstar1 05 January 2010 09:30 AM

Originally Posted by azz250478 (Post 9135989)
You are by far the funniest person i have met on snet, i only ask one thing please please tell me what the hell a 'tranie' is?

You must get off on sexual fantasy involving grown men:wonder:

We should start a poll to see if anyone else thinks you're funny or if you're just digging yourself deeper into a hole of desperation.

You're nothing more than the material for this thread which is no fun now due to you being quite simple while constantly referring to gay men and dolls.

As much as i like being fantasised about you i leave you and your kleenex in piece;)

I know i'm onto something because you have mentioned your girlfriend wthout any prompting from me.
You are pretending to be a ladies man and jack the lad just like Rock Hudson.
But i know that you are slamming your fat one up Bioforgers chocolate starfish.
Admit it because we live in an open society today and most people won't bat an eye, you've nothing to be ashamed about;)

superstar1 05 January 2010 09:39 AM

Originally Posted by bioforger (Post 9136030)
It's only that smelly coz I pulled it out of yer Mum last night.... oh yes a mum pun.

I'll bet the last woman you fingered was Aarons transvestite girlfriend, but i suppose that doesn't count because she's pre-op.
Quite keen on the three of you, Aaron, Bioforger and Aarons tranie girlfriend trying to beat the crap out of me. This could easily develop into a foursome you dirty boys!;)

bioforger 05 January 2010 08:16 PM

You have issues :lol1:

superstar1 05 January 2010 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by bioforger (Post 9137804)
You have issues :lol1:

Lets just get back on topic about PPP, i'm fed op with you two sexual deviants, Aarons transvestite girlfriend is the only normal one out of you trio!;)