ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   What's the best response? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/806226-whats-the-best-response.html)

SunnySideUp 21 December 2009 07:28 PM

What's the best response?

Walked home from my Xmas bash this evening, after quite a few pints :D

Needed to walk as my lift was snowed in and no vehicle was moving ....

Anyway, cold and cheesed off at the 2 mile walk I had to walk over a field near my house .... about 15 teenagers were hanging about in a gang - a few snowballs came my way (of course!) and one hit me.

I turned and asked the thrower to come and throw one close to me so I could respond .... of course, all I got was abuse and a 15 teenager back-off.

When I went around the corner of the field a snowball hit the bag I was carrying - quite a good shot, actually! ...... but, of course my back was turned - I ignored it and carried on.

Should I have:-

a. Thrown a barage back and got pelted by all of them

b. Hunted down the single scrote and rubbed his face in it

c. Gone around the field and sneaked up behind them and took the lot of them out

d. Carried on going home without doing anything - bar shouting for the toughest one to come face me

e. Curled up and cried like a baby

:D

apples24 21 December 2009 07:33 PM

i would personally go home, get my scream mask and cloak on, grab the fake shiney knife that came with it walk back and charge at them

mystery_machine 21 December 2009 07:36 PM

I think E would be the safest option ;)

GlesgaKiss 21 December 2009 07:40 PM

Curl up and cry like a baby. :p

That's what I think you should have done of course, not what I would suggest anyone else does. :D

g7prs 21 December 2009 07:42 PM

F. went round the corner and made up a batch of yellow snow balls and flung them.

belliott69 21 December 2009 07:42 PM

gone home found out an old army jacket and trousers, war painted your face and rambo style taken them down one by one.

r32 21 December 2009 07:48 PM

Yes, you probably need to dedicate the rest of your life to hunting each one down and despatching them in a long painful way.

scoobymad555 21 December 2009 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by g7prs (Post 9112020)
F. went round the corner and made up a batch of yellow snow balls and flung them.

:lol::lol::lol: +1 !!!! :lol1:

Dunk 21 December 2009 08:35 PM

You're lucky they weren't petrol bombs in Tadley :D

D

The Dogs B******s 21 December 2009 08:50 PM

D:thumb:

TopBanana 21 December 2009 09:13 PM

I'd have just thrown a few back

SunnySideUp 21 December 2009 09:20 PM

Originally Posted by Dunk (Post 9112131)
You're lucky they weren't petrol bombs in Tadley :D

D

Yup ..... last year they were stones encased in ice!!! :eek:

dpb 21 December 2009 09:59 PM

Taken their names and numbers down and submitted a written compliant to the parents

This is your usual style lol :D

Steve vRS 21 December 2009 10:10 PM

Do you have a chainsaw?

Butt naked, wife's make-up on, chainsaw revving. ~Job done.

Or get home and have a Baileys :D

Steve

LC Geezer 22 December 2009 10:02 AM

Gone home and got the Hummer, driven after them, and threatened them with a handgun.

Cop pulls gun in snowball fight | The Sun |News

Tidgy 22 December 2009 10:33 AM

was gone say draw a gun on them, like they do in the us, but got beaten to it lol

Xx-IAN-xX 22 December 2009 10:46 AM

Snd a letter to flash complaining :thumb:

j4ckos mate 22 December 2009 10:53 AM

ive got a good answer

have a piss on the snow, mound it up and make into a yellow snowball, and lob it, they will laff and runa mile as well.

g7prs 22 December 2009 11:00 AM

Originally Posted by j4ckos mate (Post 9112711)
ive got a good answer

have a piss on the snow, mound it up and make into a yellow snowball, and lob it, they will laff and runa mile as well.

:lol1::lol1::lol1:

( check post 5 ) :thumb:

Leslie 22 December 2009 11:36 AM

Originally Posted by SunnySideUp (Post 9111986)
Walked home from my Xmas bash this evening, after quite a few pints :D

Needed to walk as my lift was snowed in and no vehicle was moving ....

Anyway, cold and cheesed off at the 2 mile walk I had to walk over a field near my house .... about 15 teenagers were hanging about in a gang - a few snowballs came my way (of course!) and one hit me.

I turned and asked the thrower to come and throw one close to me so I could respond .... of course, all I got was abuse and a 15 teenager back-off.

When I went around the corner of the field a snowball hit the bag I was carrying - quite a good shot, actually! ...... but, of course my back was turned - I ignored it and carried on.

Should I have:-

a. Thrown a barage back and got pelted by all of them

b. Hunted down the single scrote and rubbed his face in it

c. Gone around the field and sneaked up behind them and took the lot of them out

d. Carried on going home without doing anything - bar shouting for the toughest one to come face me

e. Curled up and cried like a baby

:D

You should have laughed and joined in the fun instead of being a miserable old Grump!

Les :D

mr_D 22 December 2009 11:41 AM

i think you should of taken the back route. there was 15 teenage boys to choose from :thumb:

hodgy0_2 22 December 2009 11:47 AM

get a posse together and hunt them all down like dogs, when caught, deliver sweet and righteous justice to them -- and their families (let no one live)

or maybe send them on a week long tax payer funded trip to Lapland -- so thay can be taught to respect snow etc etc - ad infinitum