ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Daughter's male friend came over last night... (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/799868-daughters-male-friend-came-over-last-night.html)

Dingdongler 10 November 2009 11:42 AM

Daughter's male friend came over last night...

My daughter's male friend came over for dinner last night, we weren't quite sure if he is her boyfriend or not.
Anyway after dinner we decide to watch a dvd and wifey makes some popcorn. I was flicking the popcorn up in the air and catching it in my mouth. Next thing I know a kernal of popcorn has gone into my ear (as I had my head tilted back to catch it)

I panicked a bit, but daughter's friend was really good. He put both his finger's in my nostrils and told me to blow hard and out it shot!

After he left my wife commented on how clever he was and would make a nice boyfriend for our girl. I said, judging by the smell of his fingers he already was!

I'll get my coat.............

Janspeed 10 November 2009 12:07 PM

Originally Posted by Dingdongler (Post 9045515)
My daughter's male friend came over for dinner last night, we weren't quite sure if he is her boyfriend or not.
Anyway after dinner we decide to watch a dvd and wifey makes some popcorn. I was flicking the popcorn up in the air and catching it in my mouth. Next thing I know a kernal of popcorn has gone into my ear (as I had my head tilted back to catch it)

I panicked a bit, but daughter's friend was really good. He put both his finger's in my nostrils and told me to blow hard and out it shot!

After he left my wife commented on how clever he was and would make a nice boyfriend for our girl. I said, judging by the smell of his fingers he already was!

I'll get my coat.............

:D

I bet I know who you are.................................. :Suspiciou

EddScott 10 November 2009 12:27 PM

Now thats funny!

Well done :D

dpb 10 November 2009 12:44 PM

Originally Posted by Janspeed (Post 9045555)
:D

I bet I know who you are.................................. :Suspiciou

indeed Swishy is noticeably absent :Suspiciou

BlkKnight 10 November 2009 12:45 PM

haha not heard that

Tidgy 10 November 2009 12:55 PM

question is, how does he know what his daughter smells like,,,,,,,,, eh??????

SwissTony 10 November 2009 12:58 PM

Originally Posted by dpb (Post 9045625)
indeed Swishy is noticeably absent :Suspiciou

:Suspiciou:Suspiciou

Originally Posted by Tidgy (Post 9045651)
question is, how does he know what his daughter smells like,,,,,,,,, eh??????

Like mother like daughter :D

Tidgy 10 November 2009 01:02 PM

Originally Posted by SwissTony (Post 9045660)
:Suspiciou:Suspiciou

Like mother like daughter :D

been there, tried that eh swiss,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, pmsl

SwissTony 10 November 2009 01:29 PM

Originally Posted by Tidgy (Post 9045668)
been there, tried that eh swiss,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, pmsl

Funnily enough ..well close enough :eek:

Next door neighbours years ago, used to be friends with the lady of the house, bit of a MILF but getting on a bit. Daughter came to stay, was around there getting drunk with them all and one thing led to another and off to the bedroom with the daughter.

Early morning I decided to leave but was met at the door by the mother who, also drunk, decided that she wanted a bit of what her daughter had just had :D and proceeded to acost me on the doorstep. managed to leg it over the garden fence but not without losing some clothes !!

ahhh...memories :D

Tidgy 10 November 2009 02:06 PM

rafpmsl, should have tried to make sure you gave full scientific investigation to the theory,,,,,,,,,,, pmsl

Hysteria1983 10 November 2009 03:30 PM

Originally Posted by SwissTony (Post 9045718)

Next door neighbours years ago, used to be friends with the lady of the house, bit of a MILF but getting on a bit. Daughter came to stay, was around there getting drunk with them all and one thing led to another and off to the bedroom with the daughter.

Early morning I decided to leave but was met at the door by the mother who, also drunk, decided that she wanted a bit of what her daughter had just had :D and proceeded to acost me on the doorstep. managed to leg it over the garden fence but not without losing some clothes !!

Images of you being chased by Stifflers Mom while leaving a trail of torn and tattered clothes behind you!

bioforger 10 November 2009 08:37 PM

yea and then he wokeup :)

SwissTony 10 November 2009 08:44 PM

Originally Posted by bioforger (Post 9046546)
yea and then he wokeup :)

Sounds outrageous I know, but it did happen. I even remember their surname and one of her sons is now a pretty famous film director

Not quite Mrs robinson material but close enough for me at the time :D

Bubba po 10 November 2009 09:12 PM

Originally Posted by SwissTony (Post 9045718)

You are Robin Askwith, and I claim my £5.00. :D

oldsplice 10 November 2009 09:18 PM

Originally Posted by SwissTony (Post 9046558)
Sounds outrageous I know, but it did happen. I even remember their surname and one of her sons is now a pretty famous film director

Who? Who? I might know him! :D

You can pm me if you like. :Suspiciou

Dingdongler 10 November 2009 10:19 PM

Originally Posted by SwissTony (Post 9046558)

Who was the son? Roman Polanski?

SwissTony 10 November 2009 10:21 PM

Originally Posted by Dingdongler (Post 9046762)
Who was the son? Roman Polanski?

I am not that old !!! :Suspiciou

oldsplice 10 November 2009 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by SwissTony (Post 9046773)
I am not that old !!! :Suspiciou

No, you just look it! :p :D

Bubba po 10 November 2009 11:07 PM

What are you doing up? :Suspiciou

SwissTony 10 November 2009 11:10 PM

Originally Posted by Bubba po (Post 9046877)
What are you doing up? :Suspiciou

:wonder:

Leslie 11 November 2009 01:39 PM

I'm still laughing!

Les :D