ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Computer & Technology Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/computer-and-technology-related-34/)
-   -   call of duty - its awesome!!! (https://www.scoobynet.com/computer-and-technology-related-34/798914-call-of-duty-its-awesome.html)

Nate 22 October 2010 08:43 AM

What is the big thing with zombies ?

Nate 22 October 2010 08:51 AM

One in the chamber looks a good game type :norty:

banny sti 22 October 2010 09:41 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uW2plB7384A&feature=sub

:lol1:

Neanderthal 22 October 2010 10:43 AM

I've been hooked on MW2 multiplayer for months. Now that the new one is so close to release I seem to have come over all 'can't be bothered' with MW2 :(

belliott69 22 October 2010 01:45 PM

Originally Posted by kingofturds (Post 9669200)
Xobox or ps3? I have found the xbox to be hack free the last month or so. Probobly waiting for blackops.

ps3, it has been a pain in the arse since they discovered the challenge lobbys and hacks.

gretts 22 October 2010 03:04 PM

finished MW2 on veteran mode last night,found it tough in places

GlesgaKiss 22 October 2010 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by Neanderthal (Post 9669674)
I've been hooked on MW2 multiplayer for months. Now that the new one is so close to release I seem to have come over all 'can't be bothered' with MW2 :(

That's the way I was. Then I played Medal of Honor and realised how lucky I had been to have her and how I had been taking her for granted. I sat and held her case for the rest of the night, promising never to stray again.

L.J.F 22 October 2010 04:35 PM

Still think this game is a pile of sh*t! hopefully the new one wont have all the stupid perks like mw2, heartbeat sensor- infra red sights- commando- scavenga and duel pistols and shotguns totally ruined it along with hackers and modders!

P1Fanatic 22 October 2010 05:39 PM

Stopped playing over a month ago. Bought F1 2010 but got bored with the stupid penalty system when racing online.

Have actually gone back to Uncharted 2 multiplayer and enjoying it. Still not sure I will bother with black ops. Im on hols for a month so will be well behind by the time I get online and I played MW2 way too much.

biggi 25 October 2010 08:22 AM

Oh yh I will defo be on Black Ops, I am doing midnight release. Is any1 else???

Nate 25 October 2010 09:53 AM

Originally Posted by P1Fanatic (Post 9670472)
Still not sure I will bother with black ops. Im on hols for a month so will be well behind by the time I get online and I played MW2 way too much.

I was behind by around 3 months with MW2 as the other half insisted she wanted to get it for me for Christmas, this time around, I'm getting it on release so I am not behind :lol1:

Not sure I'll be waiting at midnight for it, as a friend bought his MW2 from Sainsburys on release day for around £20, and Tescos/ASDA were doing the same, hopefully this time round they'll do the same again?

P1Fanatic 25 October 2010 10:41 AM

Nate it was £18 as I had a pre order for £42 and when I heard that I zipped out to Sains really early with the uber geeks and got one. Sent the preorder copy back.

SirFozzalot 25 October 2010 12:47 PM

I normally pop into Asda at around 0700 on the way to work on release day, always got a copy in the past.

Jamescsti 25 October 2010 05:37 PM

Originally Posted by Nate (Post 9674612)
I was behind by around 3 months with MW2 as the other half insisted she wanted to get it for me for Christmas, this time around, I'm getting it on release so I am not behind :lol1:

Not sure I'll be waiting at midnight for it, as a friend bought his MW2 from Sainsburys on release day for around £20, and Tescos/ASDA were doing the same, hopefully this time round they'll do the same again?

Tesco are trying to get people to pre order black ops from them at £39.99, I don't think there will be the same deals this time round.

I'm off to the midnight launch at my local Game store as I finish work at midnight anyway so it's on the way home

Sy5 25 October 2010 07:01 PM

Paid £36 from Tesco for Black Ops. Still playing MW2 everyday and I can say the lag is much less at weekends (might just be me).

Jamescsti 25 October 2010 07:36 PM

I'm not sure re lag, somedays it's faultless and others its almost unplayable/ can't get through a round. hope they get the servers ready for black ops, I predict they will go down withiin the first 12 hours of release

GlesgaKiss 26 October 2010 05:46 PM

This lag isn't really something I've been noticing much. If I'm ever in a game where it's just stupidly laggy, I leave straight away and search for another one. Probably going to have to buy my copy of Black Ops from Game or another shop like that, as I really want to trade in Medal of Honor.

Jamescsti 26 October 2010 07:34 PM

I'm keeping medal of honor and getting black ops, completely different style of games.

As a side issue has anyone else noticed some Asda stores are selling pre owned games now?
Anyone traded any games in there and if so how do they compare?

Nate 26 October 2010 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by Jamescsti (Post 9675391)
Tesco are trying to get people to pre order black ops from them at £39.99, I don't think there will be the same deals this time round.

I reckon, come release, they will do some kind of deal to get you through their doors (as that is the reason they do the deals), if they don't, ASDA or Sainsbury's will probably do something.

StickyMicky 27 October 2010 10:57 PM

Originally Posted by banny sti (Post 9669546)

That is awesome :lol1:

scotty44 27 October 2010 10:59 PM

Maybe this would be more use in here :D

https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby...-cod-fans.html

Nate 12 February 2011 09:46 AM

Anyone else still playing this?

After playing BO up to around level 20, I didn't think it was worth playing and have gone back to MW2.

With the advent of hackers etc everywhere on the PSN, the whole thing is getting on my nerves.

stedee 12 February 2011 05:22 PM

Still playing it on xbox, the new maps are good
Berlin wall and stadium are my favourites, I saw someone going down a deathslide on the rooftop map ,looked well cool

Sy5 12 February 2011 05:49 PM

I'm still playing it mate. Well, when I can find a game without hack's.

jayallen 12 February 2011 06:38 PM

Still playing it here to...xbox...only 7th prestige but still plugging away.

Nate 12 February 2011 07:07 PM

Originally Posted by stedee (Post 9877405)
Still playing it on xbox, the new maps are good
Berlin wall and stadium are my favourites, I saw someone going down a deathslide on the rooftop map ,looked well cool

I'm guessing you are talking about Black Ops, which I said I don't play ?

SirFozzalot 12 February 2011 09:12 PM

MW2 has been ruined on the PS3 by hackers and cheats, so I don't play it anymore, which is a shame because it's far superior to Black Ops IMO. Been forced reluctantly back to Black Ops to get my COD "fix" :(