ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Chav Free Holidays (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/741825-chav-free-holidays.html)

SunnySideUp 27 January 2009 04:45 PM

Chav Free Holidays

BBC NEWS | UK | 'Chav-free holidays' defended

Brilliant! ;)

Coffin Dodger 27 January 2009 04:48 PM

Must admit I do try and avoid those types of holidays that the chavs love.

Thought we'd be okay when jetting off to the Caribbean this time last year but the plane was full of them. Wealth does not necessarily buy good taste I guess :D

The Zohan 27 January 2009 04:53 PM

Bit daft by using names to define thier chavviness.

Better guide would be
Location/postcode
criminal record
number of family members receiving DSS payments and what type + for how long;)
do you watch or have ever been on Jeremy Kyle
Do you own trakkie bottoms and are they your best wear
Hav you or any of you family conceived or got a schlaag pregnant whilst still at school
Do you own a Subaru Impreza;)

That would just about do it.

SunnySideUp 27 January 2009 04:53 PM

There was a Cruise ruined by them, just before Xmas ...... trouble was that P&O sold the cabins cheap with only a week or so to go - chavs bought £7500 cabins for £1500!!

So, a bunch of Manchester Chav families arrived on board - just what you want for your cruise of a lifetime!! :rolleyes:

SunnySideUp 27 January 2009 04:54 PM

A classic case for the introduction of ID Cards!!!

The Zohan 27 January 2009 04:59 PM

Originally Posted by SunnySideUp (Post 8460109)
A classic case for the introduction of ID Cards!!!

Classic case for making sure we have a decent education system, tougher policing and full employment and pc muppetse just stop making excuses for out of order behviour more like, not giving them the opportunity to turn into the underclass scum:)

SunnySideUp 27 January 2009 05:00 PM

They are underclass scum when they are born ........

The Zohan 27 January 2009 05:01 PM

Originally Posted by SunnySideUp (Post 8460129)
They are underclass scum when they are born ........

OK then do not let them breed - job done in a few geenerations;)

Matteeboy 27 January 2009 05:01 PM

Once again I repeat...

"The SNers (lady) doth protest too much, methinks..."

I'd rather see chavs abroad than some over opionated ladder climbers that think they have made it (because they can afford to hire a Merc) moaning about how awful everything is...

I think middle class Daily Mail reader types do more damage to society than all the chavs put together.

The Zohan 27 January 2009 05:12 PM

Originally Posted by Matteeboy (Post 8460136)
I think middle class Daily Mail reader types do more damage to society than all the chavs put together.

i wonder just how many so called middle class read the DM?

Whilst the DM types might read and moan i do think that is about the extent of it. I recon you are less likely to get stabbed or robbed or hit n run by an uninsured/drunk/drugged up/no licience DM reader, might be wrong mind:)

BTW i read the Indie, occasionally look through the comics/red tops at work, if left lying about - buy one - No!

J4CKO 27 January 2009 05:20 PM

Originally Posted by Matteeboy (Post 8460136)
Once again I repeat...

"The SNers (lady) doth protest too much, methinks..."

I'd rather see chavs abroad than some over opionated ladder climbers that think they have made it (because they can afford to hire a Merc) moaning about how awful everything is...

Good point but stretching it a bit

SunnySideUp 27 January 2009 05:24 PM

Originally Posted by Paul Habgood (Post 8460132)
OK then do not let them breed - job done in a few geenerations;)

You are spot-on ..... I would support a mass cull of them.

Sterilise them when they are 13 years old ...... we know who they are when younger than that.

jasey 27 January 2009 05:28 PM

Originally Posted by SunnySideUp (Post 8460200)
Sterilise them when they are 13 years old ...... we know who they are when younger than that.

You'd miss 3 or 4 breeding seasons by then :freak3: .

Cull is the way forward :thumb:

SunnySideUp 27 January 2009 05:31 PM

We could start with these two ....

http://static.guim.co.uk/sys-images/...-of-Sh-001.jpg

fivetide 27 January 2009 05:47 PM

Less rights more responsibilities has to be the only way.

Reading the DM does make you feel a bit fascist though.

5t.

mykp 27 January 2009 06:55 PM

Originally Posted by SunnySideUp (Post 8460106)
There was a Cruise ruined by them, just before Xmas ...... trouble was that P&O sold the cabins cheap with only a week or so to go - chavs bought £7500 cabins for £1500!!

So, a bunch of Manchester Chav families arrived on board - just what you want for your cruise of a lifetime!! :rolleyes:

I would have thought this was an ideal situation to dispose of a few, middle of the ocean + dark night + quick push = big splash :lol1:

+Doc+ 27 January 2009 07:16 PM

Originally Posted by fivetide (Post 8460272)
Less rights more responsibilities has to be the only way.

Reading the DM does make you feel a bit fascist though.

5t.

They give chav's a bad name, they are just scum.

dpb 27 January 2009 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by SunnySideUp (Post 8460074)

Lets face it these people give you some kind of credence - in your own mind

_RIP_ 27 January 2009 07:53 PM

Originally Posted by dpb (Post 8460629)
Lets face it these people give you some kind of credence - in your own mind

He is the SN uber chav :lol1: :thumb:

shaggy6 27 January 2009 07:55 PM

The chavs round here are starting to buy impreza, along with taking the chav free holidays..

dazdavies 28 January 2009 01:28 AM

I fink I is not gonna go on me holz wiv dem den innit!!

Dazza

timmy2take 28 January 2009 09:10 AM

If its still going in the future the names used now will be out of fashion, I don't want to say what they are in case any of you have named your kids with some of the name i'm thinking.

BigGT3Fan 28 January 2009 01:39 PM

Personally I liked the response from Travel Republic ;)

ONLINE travel giant Travel Republic has slammed Activities Abroad for its snobby stance on ‘chav’ names and is offering a 10% discount to Biancas, Dazzas and Chantelles.

Managing director Paul Furner said: “For a business to come out publicly, with such blatantly biased and offensive comments, and to describe their holidays as ‘chav free’, is simply outrageous.

“We actively encourage bookings from everyone, irrespective of their name and its perceived social standing.

“In fact we’re delighted to have 1600 Shannons, 1100 Courtneys, 600 Chantelles, 500 Kylies, 400 Tiffanys, 300 Candices and 200 Britneys on our database, and to have 2 Candices, a Chantelle and a Dazza among our staff.”

In an attempt to offer some comfort to those affected, Travel Republic is offering a 10% discount on hotel bookings made by customers with one of the ten ‘chav’ names identified by Activities Abroad*.

The offer runs for the next two weeks (up to midnight on Wed February 11th). To take advantage of the discount, ‘chavs’ should enter Promotional Code DAZZA when booking.

* Britney, Kylie, Bianca, Tiffany, Dazza, Chardonnay, Chantelle, Candice, Courtney and Shannon

fivetide 28 January 2009 01:48 PM

also:

FIRM OFFERS '****-ONLY' ACTIVITY HOLIDAYS - The Daily Mash

5t.

Matteeboy 28 January 2009 01:53 PM

Originally Posted by fivetide (Post 8462471)

:lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: :lol1: