ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Is This Acceptable Behaviour? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/737240-is-this-acceptable-behaviour.html)

oldsplice 09 January 2009 03:55 PM

Is This Acceptable Behaviour?

Just had an email from one of my work chums (supermarket checkout). Apparently, a couple of the supervisors had to go and clean the loos today, after someone had left fresh poo everywhere.........all over the loo roll! :shtf:

AND........wait for it.......... a woman had pulled down her son's trousers and underpants in the fresh food aisle, let him wee on the floor and then just walked off!!! :cuckoo:

Is it me? :Suspiciou

cookstar 09 January 2009 03:57 PM

I dont see the problem to be honest. :confused:

GlesgaKiss 09 January 2009 03:58 PM

No, not just you: that's horrible.

Although my Mum once let me wee against the wall outside Woolworths in Lanark High Street. :lol1:

Nat 09 January 2009 03:58 PM

Awww man :(

davegtt 09 January 2009 03:59 PM

I always take a leek when in the fruit and veg aisle ;) :D

GlesgaKiss 09 January 2009 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by davegtt (Post 8410121)
I always take a leek when in the fruit and veg aisle ;) :D

...Oh dear. :brickwall

:D

Scoobychick 09 January 2009 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by davegtt (Post 8410121)
I always take a leek when in the fruit and veg aisle ;)

See what I did there :D

Good god man :lol1:

Is this in Waitrose Kim? Aldi or Netto I could accept but Waitrose?? Really, what is the world coming to? :wonder:

Jer 09 January 2009 04:02 PM

covering public toilets with Poo seems to happen quite a lot. Our local supermarket had to start locking the toilets as it was happening every week. My mum also found an old lady smearing poo all over her office toilet. WTF goes through peoples minds.

sti-04!! 09 January 2009 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by TerzoAlan (Post 8410117)
No, not just you: that's horrible.

Although my Mum once let me wee against the wall outside Woolworths in Lanark High Street. :lol1:

:nono: Thats why its shut then ;)

oldsplice 09 January 2009 04:04 PM

Originally Posted by Scoobychick (Post 8410130)
Good god man :lol1:

Is this in Waitrose Kim? Aldi or Netto I could accept but Waitrose?? Really, what is the world coming to? :wonder:

Yeah, Waitrose! :cuckoo:

I don't know who's worse sometimes.........chavs or the middle classes! :(

urban 09 January 2009 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by Jer (Post 8410133)
covering public toilets with Poo seems to happen quite a lot. Our local supermarket had to start locking the toilets as it was happening every week. My mum also found an old lady smearing poo all over her office toilet. WTF goes through peoples minds.

The key words here - "old lady".

Poor old dears brain is probably screwed up?

stilover 09 January 2009 04:06 PM

Originally Posted by oldsplice (Post 8410110)

AND........wait for it.......... a woman had pulled down her son's trousers and underpants in the fresh food aisle, let him wee on the floor and then just walked off!!! :cuckoo:

Is it me? :Suspiciou

It sounds like you, yes.

Aren't you a bit old to be having your mother getting your c0ck out to take a wee?

oldsplice 09 January 2009 04:07 PM

Originally Posted by stilover (Post 8410149)
It sounds like you, yes.

Aren't you a bit old to be having your mother getting your c0ck out to take a wee?

:Suspiciou

I'm a girl. :p

David_Dickson 09 January 2009 04:08 PM

Back in the "good ol days" when I worked in retail, a well-dressed lady asked to use the toilets. We didnt have specific customer bogs, but if asked it was policy to let folk use the staff bogs.
The next person into the bogs later on that day found the lady had forsaken the toilet and shat in the sink instead.

Another memorable one was a kid about 10 years old, who smeared ****e all over the walls, floor, mirror etc, then jammed the entire bogroll down the pan which blocked it up nicely. He also blocked the sink with paper hand towels and left the taps running so the place flooded. His parents were aprehended in the shop and argued till blue in the face that their little boy would never have done such a thing, and how dare we try to blame him for the mess!

Animals.

StickyMicky 09 January 2009 04:08 PM

caught some bloke pissing against the wall at the end of the carwash once, ****en scruffy git.

oldsplice 09 January 2009 04:09 PM

Originally Posted by David_Dickson (Post 8410156)
Back in the "good ol days" when I worked in retail, a well-dressed lady asked to use the toilets. We didnt have specific customer bogs, but if asked it was policy to let folk use the staff bogs.
The next person into the bogs later on that day found the lady had forsaken the toilet and shat in the sink instead.

Another memorable one was a kid about 10 years old, who smeared ****e all over the walls, floor, mirror etc, then jammed the entire bogroll down the pan which blocked it up nicely. He also blocked the sink with paper hand towels and left the taps running so the place flooded. His parents were aprehended in the shop and argued till blue in the face that their little boy would never have done such a thing, and how dare we try to blame him for the mess!

Animals.

Jeez! :eek:

GlesgaKiss 09 January 2009 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by sti-04!! (Post 8410139)
:nono: Thats why its shut then ;)

Aye, that's the reason. And if it wasn't for the financial problems it couldn't possibly have been the tramps, junkies, alchies, neds, monsters etc that frequented the shop. :D

Iwan 09 January 2009 04:17 PM

When I worked in B&Q about 17 years ago as a student, someone had a poo in one of the display toilets in the bathroom section. The weird thing was it was a saturday afternoon, and the bathroom section wasn't even secluded - it was all open plan with little walls about a meter high. :freak3: :confused:

My mate Tim had to clean it up. :lol1: :o

Oh, and when I worked at a large electronics manufacturing place in Swindon beginning with M, for a while we had a "phantom logger" who was leaving presents in sinks and urinals all over the building. It happened every day for a couple of weeks, then stopped as suddenly as it started. :Suspiciou :freak3:

PaulC72 09 January 2009 04:18 PM

Kids, we have adults that do that at work lol.

sti-04!! 09 January 2009 04:22 PM

Originally Posted by TerzoAlan (Post 8410183)
Aye, that's the reason. And if it wasn't for the financial problems it couldn't possibly have been the tramps, junkies, alchies, neds, monsters etc that frequented the shop. :D

You pissing against it in full view of the high street started the companies downfall ;)

I hope it wasnt the lane next to the Horse you mean :eek: , i've slept there a few times :lol1:

Peanuts 09 January 2009 04:23 PM

its nice that they give wimmins jobs nowadays :thumb:

GlesgaKiss 09 January 2009 04:25 PM

Originally Posted by sti-04!! (Post 8410192)
You pissing against it in full view of the high street started the companies downfall ;)

I hope it wasnt the lane next to the Horse you mean :eek: , i've slept there a few times :lol1:

You were lying there with your mouth wide open, and there was nothing I could do to stop the flow. Sorry!

lozgti 09 January 2009 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by Iwan (Post 8410184)
The weird thing was it was a saturday afternoon, and the bathroom section wasn't even secluded - it was all open plan with little walls about a meter high. :freak3: :confused:

:D

That would be one of my nightmares.Waking up sitting on the display toilet in a shop full of people.

Bit like the being naked at a train station.

As for those people.Yak,but...I thought Waitrose wiped your botty for you.La de da:p

+Doc+ 09 January 2009 04:26 PM

Originally Posted by Iwan (Post 8410184)
When I worked in B&Q about 17 years ago as a student, someone had a poo in one of the display toilets in the bathroom section. The weird thing was it was a saturday afternoon, and the bathroom section wasn't even secluded - it was all open plan with little walls about a meter high. :freak3: :confused:

Jackass! lol

oldsplice 09 January 2009 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by lozgti (Post 8410206)
As for those people.Yak,but...I thought Waitrose wiped your botty for you.La de da:p

Only if you have an account. ;) :p

richardg 09 January 2009 04:32 PM

someone i know who makes no secret of always going commando was once at a checkout (morrisons, in maldon but i can;t give you any more detail or name him!) and squeezed out a chocolate peanut. after he paid, he shook it out of the bottom of his jeans and said to the lady behind the counter "do you know there's a turd down there" and walked off.

it's not just you - i always thought that was a joke until one of his daughters said that she was with him and saw it. never seen a child urinating on a supermarket floor though...not even in china!

+Doc+ 09 January 2009 04:34 PM

After having people in my family working at Nursing homes I have heard stories of people saving their poo, one lady used to roll it in balls and hide it behind the radiator....

dpb 09 January 2009 04:37 PM

Should have made the mother clear it up or fined her !

As for the 'dirty protest' - it may have simply beeen an old person ( iv seen a lot of them Waitrose ) , if it wasnt just someone complaining about the prices :p

oldsplice 09 January 2009 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by +Doc+ (Post 8410246)
After having people in my family working at Nursing homes I have heard stories of people saving their poo, one lady used to roll it in balls and hide it behind the radiator....

OhmyGod!

Makes a change from putting essential oils on the radiator I suppose. :wonder:

Iwan 09 January 2009 04:37 PM

Originally Posted by +Doc+ (Post 8410207)
Jackass! lol

Yup, just like that - only waaaay before. Very odd.