ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Sport (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/)
-   -   paul ince (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/709145-paul-ince.html)

oli_w 30 August 2008 02:59 PM

paul ince

welcome back to upton park :lol1:
even tho we put out the same rubbish side as last game i hope we stick it to em :norty:

pauld37 30 August 2008 05:08 PM

You did :D

oli_w 30 August 2008 05:24 PM

:luxhello: :luxhello: :luxhello: yes finally! best start in 9 years which isnt bad, glad it was incy wincy's boys , makes the victory even sweeter :lol1:

EVOVI 30 August 2008 09:46 PM

I wonder how much abuse the judas got today..I will not be suprised if the majority of it gets edited on MOTD.
Glad they beat them but I wont be reading much into it cause they were worse than a pub team last week.Shame we cant play Blackburn everyweek.

wiley 30 August 2008 11:00 PM

blackburn didnt play that badly, west ham got lucky
bring on spurs tomoro!!!!
come on you blues!!!!!!!!!!
wiley

oli_w 31 August 2008 09:48 AM

watched motd but there was no special incy welcome :(
tbh we didnt play that great either altho why robby green hasnt been picked for england yet is beyond me :wonder: need to play bellamy more too :luxhello:
wiley ur boys should walk it today, the yids aint lookin that hot :lol1:

Funkii Munkii 01 September 2008 09:59 AM

Originally Posted by EVOVI (Post 8100123)
I wonder how much abuse the judas got today..I will not be suprised if the majority of it gets edited on MOTD.
Glad they beat them but I wont be reading much into it cause they were worse than a pub team last week.Shame we cant play Blackburn everyweek.

How many people who actually call him Judas and all of the other stuff actually saw him play for West Ham?, I mean that was nearly 18 years ago and you've got young lads c*nting him off as he walks down the touch line before the match, FFS they probably weren't even born when he was playing for the Hammers :cuckoo: this is the idiocy of the football supporter at it's best.

scoobynewbie72 01 September 2008 11:38 AM

Originally Posted by Funkii Munkii (Post 8102205)
How many people who actually call him Judas and all of the other stuff actually saw him play for West Ham?, I mean that was nearly 18 years ago and you've got young lads c*nting him off as he walks down the touch line before the match, FFS they probably weren't even born when he was playing for the Hammers :cuckoo: this is the idiocy of the football supporter at it's best.

Isnt it called Banter?

oli_w 01 September 2008 11:55 AM

its what a true supporter would do surely? most supporters are born n bred hammers, unlike most of the fans of the 'bigger clubs' :norty: everyone who has left on bad terms will never be welcomed back at upton park, thats fact.
i know im going to get slated but the westham support is one of, if not, THE best in the whole footy league, whenever we play all u can here is bubbles, even if we win or lose we are always loud and proud.
watching the premier league on tv there is hardly any atmosphere at games, i can only really think of liverpool and newcastle who have this same support, compare the fa cup finals, borin borin borin, but watch us and liverpool, best atmosphere ever, chanting singing jeering, thats the way it should be.

now i wait for the slaughter from u guys :thumb:
ps come on u irons!! :p

Mad Hammer 01 September 2008 12:48 PM

Originally Posted by oli_w (Post 8102431)
its what a true supporter would do surely? most supporters are born n bred hammers, unlike most of the fans of the 'bigger clubs' :norty: everyone who has left on bad terms will never be welcomed back at upton park, thats fact.
i know im going to get slated but the westham support is one of, if not, THE best in the whole footy league, whenever we play all u can here is bubbles, even if we win or lose we are always loud and proud.
watching the premier league on tv there is hardly any atmosphere at games, i can only really think of liverpool and newcastle who have this same support, compare the fa cup finals, borin borin borin, but watch us and liverpool, best atmosphere ever, chanting singing jeering, thats the way it should be.

now i wait for the slaughter from u guys :thumb:
ps come on u irons!! :p

You tell um mate :)

oli_w 01 September 2008 12:55 PM

:luxhello:

Funkii Munkii 01 September 2008 01:37 PM

I was refering to those supporters who never saw him play who think it's OK to spit some real nasty venom his way, I agree those of you that were around during his time will have feelings that wont die, nothing wrong with that, I would have felt the same after he'd signed the Utd shirt.

When he was at United he orchestrated his move to Inter so I know exactly what the guy is like, as Fergie said "Big time Charlie"

So to reiterate I can't understand why those that weren't even born when he was playing for WHam feel the need to be so vicious, they're just sheep.

Or am I missing the point and this is a part of W Ham folklore and the older supporters pass this down to the new breed and make sure they know how much he is hated ? Surely you'd spend more time telling them about the great players you have produced down the years for club and country ?

oli_w 01 September 2008 02:07 PM

i guess its the history of the club, exactly like praising the players and hating the players, and i guess a sense of pride maybe too? i dont really know.
iknow what ur saying at to a certain degree u are right but its a kind of 'family tradition passed down the years' .
i feel like some clubs are liked just because they are great, like man u, chelsea ( no disrespect to supporters or clubs ) , but with us most of the supporters are born, bred n bought up on westham.
i dont want to be saying i agree with abuse/violence , just traitors arent welcome ( fatty lampard too :norty: )
:)