ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Big brother got me thinking... (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/705215-big-brother-got-me-thinking.html)

scoobyvirgin 09 August 2008 02:31 PM

Big brother got me thinking...

Not just big brother related, but about one of the contestants.

Mikey, the Scottish lad is apparently blind. Now what I want to know is; How the feck does he know when to stop wiping his arse when he's been for a sh*t?

boxst 09 August 2008 02:33 PM

Until you can't taste anything on the paper.

Steve

Torquemada 09 August 2008 02:40 PM

He uses the three seashells :lol1:

speedymonkey 09 August 2008 03:08 PM

:lol1:

Why, do you look at the paper after every wipe :wonder:

I wait till the bog roll starts to rip off some clangers then i know im done :o :D

scoobyvirgin 09 August 2008 03:42 PM

I don't wipe it myself, only recently stopped ringing my mum to come and do it, the other half does it now.

Janspeed 09 August 2008 03:43 PM

Originally Posted by speedymonkey (Post 8058666)

I wait till the bog roll starts to rip off some clangers then i know im done :o :D

Ouch! That made me cringe!:lol1:

RoShamBo 09 August 2008 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by speedymonkey (Post 8058666)

er....doesn't everyone ???

zs_phil 09 August 2008 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by scoobyvirgin (Post 8058729)
I don't wipe it myself, only recently stopped ringing my mum to come and do it, the other half does it now.

:lol: ah the memories of not having to wipe my bum i just used to shout mam will you wipe my bum please and she would come while my mates waited in my car :lol1:

Tam the bam 09 August 2008 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by zs_phil (Post 8059568)
:lol: ah the memories of not having to wipe my bum i just used to shout mam will you wipe my bum please and she would come while my mates waited in my car :lol1:

Maybe he has a JML Bum wiper pro mkII, The revolutionary bum wiper, which wipes your bum like no other bum wiper, not even your Mum could wipe your bum like the Bum wiper pro! Toilet roll will be a thing of the past* when you have a bum wiper Pro! Available at Woolworths, Argos.....

*Apart from post hand jive as bum wiper pro only wipes bums, for willy wiping you need the JML willy wiper pro mkIII, nothing wipes a willy like ... you get the idea lol

:D

LG John 09 August 2008 11:36 PM

You know you've raised a fair point in this thread. For example, on those occassions where he has a clean exit he may well be howking away at his hoop for no reason!!!

Tam the bam 09 August 2008 11:38 PM

Originally Posted by Saxo Boy (Post 8059664)
You know you've raised a fair point in this thread. For example, on those occassions where he has a clean exit he may well be howking away at his hoop for no reason!!!

FPMSL :lol1:

A Teflon tollie! :lol1:

zs_phil 10 August 2008 12:19 AM

Originally Posted by Tam the bam (Post 8059630)

Maybe he has a JML Bum wiper pro mkII, The revolutionary bum wiper, which wipes your bum like no other bum wiper, not even your Mum could wipe your bum like the Bum wiper pro! Toilet roll will be a thing of the past* when you have a bum wiper Pro! Available at Woolworths, Argos.....

*Apart from post hand jive as bum wiper pro only wipes bums, for willy wiping you need the JML willy wiper pro mkIII, nothing wipes a willy like ... you get the idea lol

:D

o my good god are you the JML cheif designer because im interested to know when that product is coming out as hopefully that will work not like all the other JML products :lol1:

Herbie. 10 August 2008 02:00 AM

He does not wipe.....he has one of these

https://farm1.static.flickr.com/81/2...g?v=1156869066

Lee247 10 August 2008 03:53 PM

Originally Posted by Saxo Boy (Post 8059664)

:lol1::lol1:

fast bloke 11 August 2008 01:06 AM

Based on what I've seen of Mikey, he probably doesn't bother. The thought of re-eating sprouts makes me retch..... As does the snot in the crisps..... as does the icing that he tasted and let dribble back in the bowl from his mouth. The guy is a complete minger.

p.s. - Dipping your balls in a cup of warm water isn't going to make them any cleaner either