ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Henry hoover your views. (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/704268-henry-hoover-your-views.html)

vallumlj 04 August 2008 04:50 PM

Henry hoover your views.

I need a hoover i am moving into a 4 bed house next month and we need to choose a hoover now. I dont really want to pay to much much money so that takes out the dysons i only want to spend a £100 max. We have been looking up all the normal types of hoovers the stand up ones then we came across the Henry hoover and that got me thinking that you tend to see these everywhere i no in my office they currently have one.

Does any one have one would you recommend it ? They seem to been around for ages.

Thanks

stilover 04 August 2008 04:53 PM

If you need a hoover, buy a Hoover.

Coffin Dodger 04 August 2008 05:10 PM

Don't know, you'll have to ask a woman ;)

windyboy 04 August 2008 05:10 PM

Did you know that when the dirt goes up the tube it goes into a wee bag !!!! I though that it just dissappeared like magic.

windyboy

hutton_d 04 August 2008 05:19 PM

Got a 4 bed house already - with a Henry. Works fine. Plus has a longer lead than any 'hoover' I've had before. Cheap to buy and cheap to keep running. Bags are cheap - and you can run it without bags if you're really tight .....

They wouldn't get used so much by office cleaning companies if they were that 'delicate'!

Dave

zs_phil 04 August 2008 05:56 PM

we have a henry and its great alot better than our old dyson was ,we borrowed the henry once and then bought one straight after because they are better and like said above cheaper

Tam the bam 04 August 2008 06:01 PM

We had 2 in our work, they are great and will pick up almost anything, including nails and screws etc, without causing it any harm to them (try doing that with a dodgy dyson ;) ) :thumb:

ScoobyWon't 04 August 2008 06:07 PM

Originally Posted by Tam the bam (Post 8048608)
We had 2 in our work, they are great and will pick up almost anything, including nails and screws etc, without causing it any harm to them (try doing that with a dodgy dyson ;) ) :thumb:

Next time I go out in the city at the weekend I'm going to take Henry with me to see if it's true that it can pick up almost anything :thumb:

Tam the bam 04 August 2008 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by ScoobyWon't (Post 8048618)
Next time I go out in the city at the weekend I'm going to take Henry with me to see if it's true that it can pick up almost anything :thumb:

The Henry will have more chance than you! ;) :lol1:

Well women do like cleaning products after all! ;) :D

David Lock 04 August 2008 06:12 PM

https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby...ng-advice.html

I bought a Henry recently to replace an old Vax. Henry is far better but I only use it for hard floors and catching Daddy Long Legs..... dl

HankScorpio 04 August 2008 06:23 PM

Originally Posted by vallumlj (Post 8048456)
we came across the Henry hoover

You getting ideas.... :wonder:

Worker caught having sex with Henry Hoover - Telegraph

:D

exvaux 04 August 2008 06:37 PM

used to have one at work,someone said they were wet/dry hoovers...they aint :(

Semper 04 August 2008 06:46 PM

My mate reapirs Henry for a living. He can't recommend highly enough! He's a happy chappy too!

Abdabz 04 August 2008 06:56 PM

I have one. He is awesome. I dont vacuum anymore, I feed Henry... :D

Wish 04 August 2008 07:06 PM

I have a George, its the wet version of Henry for cleaning the inside of the cars .... Its a fantastic cleaner !!

Removed. 04 August 2008 07:30 PM

As was said in another henry thread somewhere....

"He's red, he's round, he sucks stuff of the the ground, Hen-er-eee, Hen-er-eeee"

Henry rocks, and he's almost completely illegal immigrant cleaner proof:thumb:

scunnered 04 August 2008 11:52 PM

You seem to be a bit confused, are you looking for a Henry vacuum cleaner, or a Hoover vacuum cleaner.

finchyboy 04 August 2008 11:56 PM

Henry's are awesome can't reccomend them enough used to use them at Cosworth for hoovering the **** out of machine's they never broke down.

cster 05 August 2008 12:23 AM

They seem to be very popular with professional cleaners and you wont get much better than that!

vallumlj 05 August 2008 10:22 AM

Thanks for all the help but i didnt tell the whole truth. The girl friend wants a hetty because its pink.

Buy Hetty HVR 200-22 Pink Bagged Cylinder Cleaner. at Argos.co.uk - Your Online Shop for .

Thanks again