ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   I need to gain 4kg of weight overnight! How can I do so? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/695300-i-need-to-gain-4kg-of-weight-overnight-how-can-i-do-so.html)

ScoobyWon't 20 June 2008 06:41 PM

I need to gain 4kg of weight overnight! How can I do so?

I need to somehow get my weight up by 4kg by 11:00 Saturday.

Are there any ways to do this?

Would a big breakfast and lots of water help? Wearing a couple of extra layers of clothes? A pocket full of small change?

nathanb 20 June 2008 06:45 PM

I've gotta ask what everyone is thinking!

WHY?

kingofturds 20 June 2008 06:47 PM

4 litres of water= 4kg also eat lots of salty foods to help retain the water. Failing that stick some lead weights in yer boots

HankScorpio 20 June 2008 06:47 PM

4 kg is 4 litres of water but that much in a oner could be dangerous.
Steel toe capped boots?
Money belt filled with change?

PaulC72 20 June 2008 06:49 PM

a couple of bags of sugar will do it ;)

HankScorpio 20 June 2008 06:50 PM

BBC NEWS | Magazine | Why is too much water dangerous?

"Drinking too much water can eventually cause your brain to swell, stopping it regulating vital functions such as breathing, and causing death."

"Drinking several litres over a relatively short period of time could be enough to cause water intoxication."

Sooooooooooooo............. maybe not the water thing then...

ScoobyWon't 20 June 2008 06:53 PM

Originally Posted by PaulC72 (Post 7953678)
a couple of bags of sugar will do it ;)

I don't have that much of a sweet tooth, plus they'd notice if I was holding it

Originally Posted by nathanb (Post 7953667)
I've gotta ask what everyone is thinking!

WHY?

I have a minimum weight that I must meet before I can proceed with my plan.

Luminous 20 June 2008 06:59 PM

kebab, chips, lots of liquid before weighing and a full bladder. You should be able to hold the best part of 1 litre in urine, so your most of the way there. Add a little constipation and you should make the mark. Only issue with my plan is that anyone who says you are "full of s***" will be right ;) :D

FlightMan 20 June 2008 07:00 PM

Originally Posted by ScoobyWon't (Post 7953690)
I don't have that much of a sweet tooth, plus they'd notice if I was holding it

I have a minimum weight that I must meet before I can proceed with my plan.

What plan?:wonder:

BIG FUD 20 June 2008 07:02 PM

Move in with me put that on easy lmao and buy some weight gain its on offer also from health shop at the min, plus do loads of heavy weights it bulks ya up short term ..

chocolate_o_brian 20 June 2008 07:03 PM

you and james gonna try weigh the cinquecento down in the corners to stop body roll:p

ScoobyWon't 20 June 2008 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by Luminous (Post 7953709)
kebab, chips, lots of liquid before weighing and a full bladder. You should be able to hold the best part of 1 litre in urine, so your most of the way there. Add a little constipation and you should make the mark. Only issue with my plan is that anyone who says you are "full of s***" will be right ;) :D

I shall try and cram as much in for breakfast as I can. I'm not bothered if people think I'm full of ****, I post in NSR anyway! :D

Originally Posted by FlightMan (Post 7953715)
What plan?:wonder:

I could tell you, but then I'd have to kill you.

Originally Posted by chocolate_o_brian (Post 7953726)
you and james gonna try weigh the cinquecento down in the corners to stop body roll:p

We've weighed it down with scaffolding and an Astra gearbox is about to go in the boot. Local scrap merchant is paying £300 a ton :p

stevebt 20 June 2008 07:19 PM

Strap a set of angle weights on :)

scoobyvirgin 20 June 2008 07:31 PM

Its that new bird you're chatting up isn't it, she's a feeder! Other than that, are you trying to take over the world?

nathanb 20 June 2008 07:40 PM

Ha ha lol at the ad below on weight loss!!

ScoobyWon't 20 June 2008 07:42 PM

Originally Posted by scoobyvirgin (Post 7953798)
Its that new bird you're chatting up isn't it, she's a feeder! Other than that, are you trying to take over the world?

Shh! I'm taking over the world with Carter ;)

It's nothing to do with the new young lady. She's skinny as fook anyway :p I probably weigh twice as much as her.

If I wear my heaviest jeans, 3 pairs of boxers, 3 pairs of socks, 2 tshirts and a sweatshirt, plus my heaviest shoes I can add an extra 1.5kg to my weight, plus the weight of as much water as I can get down my neck.

I wonder how much my mobile and car keys wil add...?

kingofturds 20 June 2008 07:45 PM

Are you trying to become so fat you will be classed as obese:Suspiciou it will only end up with your butt stuck in a nuclear reactor.

jaytc2003 20 June 2008 08:09 PM

Anapolon Anabolic Steroid - Anapolon 50 Side Effects - Oxymetholone

probably wont be able to get hold of it and experience any effects before tomorrow though :D

ScoobyWon't 20 June 2008 08:16 PM

Originally Posted by kingofturds (Post 7953837)
Are you trying to become so fat you will be classed as obese:Suspiciou it will only end up with your butt stuck in a nuclear reactor.

That's the closest guess ;) But it's only has to last for an hour and a half. :)

RoShamBo 20 June 2008 08:32 PM

Just get a couple of 2kg weight-training discs and wear something (jacket) that can hide them - or tie them together with a piece of string and put them over your neck so they dangle by your sides and cover with large sweatshirt and / or jacket.
You should fool the doctor ok.

scoobyvirgin 20 June 2008 08:53 PM

Won't they ask you to strip to your pants?

ScoobyWon't 20 June 2008 09:02 PM

Nope

STi wanna Subaru 20 June 2008 09:08 PM

Weirdo

ScoobyWon't 20 June 2008 09:10 PM

Markus 20 June 2008 09:21 PM

I'll second the suggestion of some ankle/leg/arm weights, a 10lb or higher leg weight might be what you're after.

Steel toecapped boots might also add a bit of weight too.

This one would require a little more prep, so it's probably off the menu, but a Papier-mâché belly cast, obviously larger than your current stomach, filled with water, or maybe a heavier solid substance could well add a bit of weight.

ScoobyWon't 20 June 2008 09:25 PM

Originally Posted by Markus (Post 7954063)
I'll second the suggestion of some ankle/leg/arm weights, a 10lb or higher leg weight might be what you're after.

Steel toecapped boots might also add a bit of weight too.

This one would require a little more prep, so it's probably off the menu, but a Papier-mâché belly cast, obviously larger than your current stomach, filled with water, or maybe a heavier solid substance could well add a bit of weight.

One of those fake bellies that you are supposed to fill with beer to sneak into sporting events/nightclubs! :thumb: Top idea!

Who issued the infraction? :confused: :rolleyes:

little-ginge 20 June 2008 10:58 PM

what the foof are you up to now??:lol1:

This plan of yours.. is it a cunning one??:Suspiciou

and does it involve your quest for Alton Tower tickets?:Suspiciou

Are entering slimmer of the year, by gaining weight as a ploy then losing it extra quick in an attempt to get a cardboard cut out of yourself?:Suspiciou

ScoobyWon't 21 June 2008 01:58 AM

It's as cunning as a cunning linguist or alternatively as cunning as weasel covered in belly button fluff :D

Slimmer of the year? And give up drinking?!?!?!?! :eek: :eek: :eek:

Nothing to do with Alton Towers, more to do with the shopping list;)

Playsatan 21 June 2008 08:36 AM

Have you won your weight in something?

dunx 21 June 2008 11:03 AM

Trying to fool the weigh-bridge at the scrappy ?

LOL

DunxC