ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   OK haha, who changed the speeds on the treadmills! (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/686306-ok-haha-who-changed-the-speeds-on-the-treadmills.html)

Snazy 07 May 2008 02:49 PM

OK haha, who changed the speeds on the treadmills!

Just got back from the gym, first time I have been in ages. Now I know I have not run for a while but didnt think I had lost my edge.
So when I cranked the treadmill up to 10kph to get a little jog on, I was dying !

It was only 5 mins later when I thought "no more" that as I turned it down.... they have converted them to MPH now lol.

No wonder it was killing me.

Like I say its been a while so was taking things slow and easy, but was worried for a minute that I was now uber unfit ! :cry:

What a tit ! :lol:

Tam the bam 07 May 2008 02:59 PM

:lol1: So your stunt to impress the ladies failed miserably?!? ;)

SwissTony 07 May 2008 03:00 PM

what michael forgot to mention was the fact that he did it dressed in a big hamster costume to burn off any extra weight leftover :)

Snazy 07 May 2008 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by SwissTony (Post 7858215)
what michael forgot to mention was the fact that he did it dressed in a big hamster costume to burn off any extra weight leftover :)

Beaver actually, im trying to build a good fun relationship up with the ladies.
Speaking of them, 2 mighty fine examples arrived just as I was dying on the cross trainer lol

Na Tam, worked fine, loved the mouth to mouth, but how was I to know they had changed shifts since I got there, beard.... eeew !

Gear Head 07 May 2008 03:32 PM

:lol: Classic!
Can't you manually change from imperial to metric?

SwissTony 07 May 2008 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by chrispurvis100 (Post 7858259)
:lol: Classic!
Can't you manually change from imperial to metric?

not so easy when your little legs are going ten to the dozen and you look like roadrunner on speed :lol1:

Snazy 07 May 2008 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by SwissTony (Post 7858263)
not so easy when your little legs are going ten to the dozen and you look like roadrunner on speed :lol1:

lol tell me about it.

Chris, im happy using either, so didnt need to change it, just would have helped had I known it was on MPH before I started lol.
They ALL used to be on kph. :lol1:

*beep-beep.................

Gear Head 07 May 2008 04:42 PM

I bet you thought, 'god, i am so fat!' :D

Snazy 07 May 2008 06:08 PM

Originally Posted by chrispurvis100 (Post 7858432)
I bet you thought, 'god, i am so fat!' :D

You know what, if it had not been for all the mirrors surrounding me, showing off my fantastic shape, I might just have done that :lol1:

Question is, how much pain will I be in in the morning.

Starting another bout of Nike+ training, so should be able to monitor my progress and improvement :D

Tam the bam 09 May 2008 12:00 PM

Snet EXCLUSIVE!

Snazys latest accident, caught on camera ;) :D

IsthisSnazy.flv - Video - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

:lol1:

moff1888 09 May 2008 12:13 PM

I did that once too, the gym i was using had an older machine in KPH and newer ones in MPH. I was on the MPH one hanging out of my hoop as i refused to be shamed into admitting my mistake and slowing it down. Nearly pooped myself and probably looked like i had too.

Snazy 09 May 2008 01:37 PM

Originally Posted by moff1888 (Post 7862707)
I did that once too, the gym i was using had an older machine in KPH and newer ones in MPH. I was on the MPH one hanging out of my hoop as i refused to be shamed into admitting my mistake and slowing it down. Nearly pooped myself and probably looked like i had too.

Aaaah good im not the only one thats done it then :D
Turns out they have not changed them all, just that one is in MPH.
1 of 15 and I choose the crap one lol..

Tam ya cheeky knacker lol :lol1: