ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   I have a leak (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/681305-i-have-a-leak.html)

Abdabz 13 April 2008 06:34 PM

I have a leak

No not the kind you put in chicken pies, nor a personal leak from an orifice... :razz:

I have a leaking pipe behind my toilet that (until I manly found and turned the stop cock) was pissing water all over the bathroom floor.

Now, being tightfisted and poor, I wont call out a plumber on Sunday evening so am waiting until tomorrow to make the call...

It is making toileting tricky, there's enough water in the cistern for one flush... I can handle weeing in there and not flushing. Some would say that not flushing every widdle is good the for environment as it saves water...

Now, the problem is thus: I am a man. I like to poo. When I poo I poo with the thunder. My poos are invaraibly spectacular, enormous and smelly. If the job of professional pooer existed, I would be the poo equivalent of Tesco.
With this in mind, the question is, can I make it till tomorrow before my next thunderous sphincter release? :wonder:

Find out in my next exciting installment...

boxst 13 April 2008 06:58 PM

Off to the pub with you. Make sure you choose one you don't want to go back to again of course ...

Steve

SWRTWannabe 13 April 2008 07:08 PM

Either that, or can you poo with such ferocity that it will find it's own way round the U-bend, removing the necessity to flush?

magepaster 13 April 2008 07:22 PM

Originally Posted by Abdabz (Post 7805954)
until I manly found and turned the stop cock

How did you do that then, use a deep voice and grunt a lot? :)

Tam the bam 13 April 2008 07:23 PM

Originally Posted by SWRTWannabe (Post 7806072)
Either that, or can you poo with such ferocity that it will find it's own way round the U-bend, removing the necessity to flush?

Ah... a ghost poo! :eek: :D

Abdabz just take a bucket of water to the lavvy to flush the offender away :thumb:

jjones 13 April 2008 09:59 PM

piss in the sink, **** in the garden

Lee247 13 April 2008 10:08 PM

Whoever rated Abdabz post pink, I have just reversed that. It is a well known fact, men love to talk about their toilet habits and bottom noises, infact the louder the noise the more they like to talk about it :lol1:

Tam the bam 14 April 2008 01:01 AM

Originally Posted by 84of300 (Post 7806600)
Whoever rated Abdabz post pink, I have just reversed that. It is a well known fact, men love to talk about their toilet habits and bottom noises, infact the louder the noise the more they like to talk about it :lol1:

Well I gave him a greener :thumb: :lol1:

Shark Man 14 April 2008 01:07 AM

Spade, hole, sorted :thumb:

(bonus points if its on your cat-owning neighbour's lawn :smug: )