ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   little b*stards (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/661255-little-b-stards.html)

zs_phil 19 January 2008 02:31 PM

little b*stards

i was just having a crafty cig out of the front of my house hidden away in my own little world when i heard the neighbours kids one said lets stick maltesers down his car i stood up looked round the corner and they was popping them down my prodrive backbox :mad:
i shouted so they ran off i shouted what you running away for you live next door i know where your going to be :freak3:
i normally reverse the car on the drive but this time i drove straight in and its on a hill so they have rolled straight down the exhaust
what do you think will happen will they just roll back out or will they melt inside ?

bushiwarrior 19 January 2008 02:35 PM

if you add some breadcrumbs, butter,and some flour take it for a long run and bake a malteser cheese cake.

or just kick the **** out of the kids.:thumb:

Bug Eyed Peas 19 January 2008 02:37 PM

Reverse it in, & see if they roll out :lol1:

If they don`t, get the little scrotes :thumb:

DCI Gene Hunt 19 January 2008 02:38 PM

Just stick the hoover hose up it.... if its too narrow gaffer tape a section of hose pipe to it... :thumb:

zs_phil 19 January 2008 02:49 PM

Originally Posted by Bug Eyed Peas (Post 7577463)
Reverse it in, & see if they roll out :lol1:

If they don`t, get the little scrotes :thumb:

yes i am going to reverse it in but only after the kids have gone home ,i grassed them up to their mother :lol1: (felt good)
i said your son can stick his hand down my exhaust and get them
my exhaust is dirty as fook so should be funny to watch :norty:
unless he gets his hand stuck then he will be coming with me to pick my lass up from work trailing along the floor

Bug Eyed Peas 19 January 2008 02:51 PM

Suitable punishment me thinks. :)

Scoobychick 19 January 2008 03:31 PM

Stupid kids, what a waste of good Maltesers :mad: :D

hectic 19 January 2008 03:33 PM

just be thankful it werent a bloody great potato
;)

richiewong 19 January 2008 03:40 PM

Mind you, it'd funny watching your Scoob sh1t maltesers, some stupid kids threw them in my ic and that was a bugger to clean out but smelt good;):D

mart360 19 January 2008 07:50 PM

Quick experiment.

Start car, put hand over exhaust, hot? getting hot? hot enough to burn.

if it burns your hand :) , its going to obliterate maltesers.

(psst what will really happen is the teezers will travel back up the zorst, past the turbo!! and wedge firmly in your exhaust valves, rendering the car useless ;)

mart

CTR54 19 January 2008 08:37 PM

force feed him maltesers whilst hanging him upside down ,keep feeding them to him until hes about to throw up then put gaffer tape round his mouth.he wont do it again.:cry:

BOB.T 19 January 2008 08:49 PM

What a waste of chocolate :cry:

I'd fish them out, secretly switch them for coffee Revels and force feed them back to him! :D

PS, make sure there nobody stood behind the car when you fire it up! :eek: :D

+Doc+ 19 January 2008 09:45 PM

stick their head in front of the pipe and start it up, pebble dashed by chocolate!!

Luminous 19 January 2008 09:51 PM

if thats all the happens to your car then you have little to worry about. Its not going to do a thing to your car, and it gave them a laugh... If only all teenagers could do something that does so little damage.

Mind you, maltesers can be a real menace. One of my mates rammed about 5 of them down my aerial (which had previously been snapped off). There was no way to remove them, and for 2 years afterwards I had green mold growing out of the aerial :lol1:

zs_phil 19 January 2008 10:16 PM

it was pretty funny actually i was thinking the same thing why waste a malteser they are so nice :lol1:
i turned the car around then gave it a good rev and i have a malteser on my drive minus the chocolate outer :wonder:
the kids mother made them come around and say sorry he denied it at first while he had an empty malteser bag in his hand.
his mother told him to stick his hand down and try to get them out but i said leave it ill turn the car around and put a targeton the garage door :freak3:

fraser87uk 20 January 2008 12:28 AM

You fancy a new exhaust? Tell there parents that they have just ****ed an expensive exhaust. Get them to replace it then sell the old one on ebay and make some cash. Thats what i would do. lol

dohc_turbo 20 January 2008 01:08 AM

they must have been watching beverly hills cop when the lad stuck a bananna up an exhaust

20withascooby 20 January 2008 01:34 AM

u shud be privalaged they gave u there last malteaser

dohc_turbo 20 January 2008 03:12 PM

thats a rolo

The Zohan 20 January 2008 03:43 PM

Lob in a shotgun catrridge or two and get it real hot, that should shift 'em

(BTW if that sounds like a sensible thing to do then you probably should't be driving or in charge of machinery)

chocolate_o_brian 20 January 2008 05:10 PM

Originally Posted by dohc_turbo (Post 7580166)
thats a rolo

:lol1: just 'wat' i 'woz' 'finkin' 'innit':norty:

jiffthejiffmanjaffa 20 January 2008 05:13 PM

Originally Posted by scoobychick (Post 7577606)
Stupid kids, what a waste of good Maltesers :mad: :D

Only a women could think of that :lol1: :lol1: :lol1:

20withascooby 20 January 2008 07:06 PM

oh yea lol my fault wrong chocolate

Steve001 20 January 2008 07:15 PM

:D Sweet!:D

jami3-wrx 20 January 2008 07:40 PM

you should make the little ANGELS wash your car twice a week for the rest of there lives and maybe even polish it to!
also let there parents know there helpin 2 as it was there lovely little kids who did it to ur car!:idea: :lol1:

chocolate_o_brian 20 January 2008 08:21 PM

Originally Posted by jami3-wrx (Post 7581042)
you should make the little ANGELS wash your car twice a week for the rest of there lives and maybe even polish it to!
also let there parents know there helpin 2 as it was there lovely little kids who did it to ur car!:idea: :lol1:

would that be with a nice "sandpaper" sponge, one dirty bucket and some abrasive rags?

think id just grass them into their parents or the law, and keep my car in respectable shape:thumb:

M444GY 20 January 2008 09:04 PM

im sure the smallgeezers will promptly melt when you fire up your car :)

will smell nice id emagine .

chocolate_o_brian 20 January 2008 09:06 PM

Originally Posted by M444GY (Post 7581492)
im sure the smallgeezers will promptly melt when you fire up your car :)

will smell nice id emagine .

have you ever smelt burning chocolate? smells like two things....

1. old people

2. nats cooking again:rolleyes:

Bug Eyed Peas 20 January 2008 09:08 PM

Originally Posted by chocolate_o_brian (Post 7581503)
have you ever smelt burning chocolate? smells like two things....

1. old people

2. nats cooking again:rolleyes:

Either that or your ar$e is on fire again Andy.

chocolate_o_brian 20 January 2008 09:13 PM

Originally Posted by Bug Eyed Peas (Post 7581518)
Either that or your ar$e is on fire again Andy.

that would be a direct reaction form point number 2, anthony:thumb: