ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Disgusting things females do... (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/604940-disgusting-things-females-do.html)

Scutch 11 May 2007 09:26 AM

Disgusting things females do...

Football365 Forum: Football Forum => The Most Disgusting Thing you have seen a Girl Do (Rule 1)

PMSL @ that! But :eek: at some of them!

davegtt 11 May 2007 10:00 AM

LMAFAO what a great read that was. :lol1:

miss*scoobygav555* 11 May 2007 10:03 AM

some of those are sooooooo funny!!!:lol1:

Karl 227 11 May 2007 10:06 AM

And some are pretty bloody revolting :Suspiciou

oobster 11 May 2007 10:07 AM

Classic thread

Neverguess 11 May 2007 10:12 AM

PMSL :lol1: and :eek: all at the same time :D

Sanjita Patel 11 May 2007 10:16 AM

Ahh bros thae makes me so sad it really does. Women should nae be talked aboot like thae bros seriously. I swear bros thae just made me cry for ages honest bro.

Women are like the most precious things ever bros, yoo do nae say yoo ''turn them inside oot'' thae just nae nice bro.

Ameen tae thae n peace oot

richiewong 11 May 2007 10:23 AM

Morning Moses, or is it:wonder;:thumb:

Very funny find:D

KiwiGTI 11 May 2007 10:27 AM

Some aren't too bad, I know that if I need to go for an emergency dump that I wouldn't care if my wife was in the shower :)

miss*scoobygav555* 11 May 2007 11:04 AM

me too..;)

Simon C 11 May 2007 11:09 AM

Thats :eek2: and :freak3: and :lol1: all in 1 thread.

Scutch 11 May 2007 11:58 AM

Superb isnt it? I especially liked Snookers post on Page 2 I believe it was. :notworthy :nono: and :lol1:

davegtt 11 May 2007 12:08 PM

ROFLMFAO

Shagging a northern bird in Ibiza on holiday.

She'd given me head, just about to give her a good seeing from behind, and she spins her head round and utters

"Im on t'rag love, sling it oop ****ter"

So I did, it was sandy and I got a sore knob.

Classy :lol1:

miss*scoobygav555* 11 May 2007 12:15 PM

:lol:

Nürburg_Ringa 11 May 2007 12:50 PM

Classic thread!

stilover 11 May 2007 01:09 PM

Took a while to read (at work) but good find :thumb:

LG John 11 May 2007 01:16 PM

I was polling a young doris up the old balloon knot and she turned round and said "put it in my mouth. I want to taste my arse"

Another one was when I peeled off the draws of some forty two year old bird I nicked on a night out and was greeted by what was quite possibly the brownest stripe I had ever seen in the gusset of a pete tong. It raised a few alarm bells but I was of the thinking "f**k it, in for a penny in for a pound" The smell that wafted up as I inserted a couple of digits was something that will live with me for a long time. She then asked to suck my hampton after I had been in for a bit. I remember thinking "I can smell that so I am sure you can and you still want to suck it.....you dirty old dog". Of course I let her have her way!!
:eek: Brilliant. Nasty, but brilliant :D :thumb:

shamrock 11 May 2007 01:30 PM

I was in the bath with a girlfriend and she said she needed to go to the toilet but she couldn't be bothered to get up and go. She basically asked me to help her do a sh*t. I stuck a couple of fingers up her fanny, felt around for the turds in the next chamber and teased them out towards her arsehole, when they popped out I chucked them into the toilet. For some reason she used to only do small hard round turds, good thing really or it could have got very messy. I think all this got me quite randy and I ended up giving her the full force of the jackhammer afterwards but looking back it sounds minging.

:eek2:

SiPie 11 May 2007 01:31 PM

Yup ....

Looks like Snooker is one serious weirdo :eek:

LG John 11 May 2007 01:38 PM

Shot a load in this shiela's mouth and she proceeded to gargle the Australian National Anthem.. Didnt know whether to salute her or shoot her.. Dead funny though
Tears. I have actual tears!!!

LG John 11 May 2007 01:40 PM

Met a girl at a party, she had dreadlocks, so I assumed she was up for it.
ROTFLMAO at his simplistic assumption :D

LG John 11 May 2007 01:47 PM

F*ck, I've had to give up at page 5. I'm getting looks at work because I'm crying and near bursting from trying not laugh!!

My own story is as follows:

I'd split up with a lass a few years ago but we still met for regular sex. One night I pitched up to give her a good seeing to and went through the usual motions; 1. skip foreplay 2. bone her brains out. I decided I wanted the hammer her from the back so spun her round and looked down to aim my tool whereupon I was confronted by a little turd nugget that was still nestled in her ass crack. Her excuse was that she was 'in a rush' that morning and had gone with a quick one wipe up, one wipe down strategy :eek:

SiPie 11 May 2007 02:54 PM

My own story is as follows:

I'd split up with a lass a few years ago but we still met for regular sex. One night I pitched up to give her a good seeing to and went through the usual motions; 1. skip foreplay 2. bone her brains out. I decided I wanted the hammer her from the back so spun her round and looked down to aim my tool whereupon I was confronted by a little turd nugget that was still nestled in her ass crack. Her excuse was that she was 'in a rush' that morning and had gone with a quick one wipe up, one wipe down strategy
Just like Quality Street, some things in life are just made for sharing...

Other things are not :)

miss*scoobygav555* 11 May 2007 03:08 PM

I'm starting to get strange looks too now, can't stop laughing!!:lol1: Can't believe half of these stories are true though, can they be!?:wonder::freak3:

MJW 11 May 2007 03:24 PM

There's some other class stuff on that forum too, check out some of the Chelsea threads especially stuff posted by Jackson Victim, he's a star !!

blagman 11 May 2007 03:51 PM

Very Very Funny :cry:

LG John 11 May 2007 03:53 PM

Just like Quality Street, some things in life are just made for sharing...

Other things are not
Sorry dude! I really should tell stories involving your maw ;) :D

You must have a tale to tell about that bint with the 4" gap in her front teeth? :D

SiPie 11 May 2007 04:16 PM

You must have a tale to tell about that bint with the 4" gap in her front teeth?
Oh yeah.....However, none involving failure to comply with internationally accepted botty wiping standards :D

She was very dirty....but clean if you know what I mean ;)

Dr Hu 11 May 2007 05:21 PM

That is THE funniest thread I have ever read on a forum....bar none:)

Bravo2zero_sps 11 May 2007 07:13 PM

An absolute classic, think i've found my answer for when Scoobynet is going slow :thumb: