ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Sport (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/)
-   -   I just wonder ......... (https://www.scoobynet.com/sport-35/577668-i-just-wonder.html)

Gutmann pug 26 January 2007 12:09 PM

I just wonder .........

When play stops at a football match due to injury or something the water bottles get thrown on the pitch. When the players finish drinking they throw them to the side lines.
If you were to lean forward as a bottle was thrown and make sure it accidently hit you would the player be banned from every ground in the country, much the same as a supporter would be if they did the opposite?

If you think it would work I will do my best to make sure Ronaldo hits me tomorrow :D :D :D

davegtt 26 January 2007 12:20 PM

Originally Posted by Gutmann pug (Post 6591717)
If you think it would work I will do my best to make sure Ronaldo hits me tomorrow :D :D :D

He'd probably hit you with the ball seeing some of his shooting :D

alcazar 26 January 2007 01:40 PM

When play stops at a football match due to injury or something the water bottles get thrown on the pitch. When the players finish drinking they throw them to the side lines.
If you were to lean forward as a bottle was thrown and make sure it accidently hit you would the player be banned from every ground in the country, much the same as a supporter would be if they did the opposite?

Wouldn't work;)

The scottish "jet engine that sometimes stops whining" would insist that YOU took the rap for diving, and YOU'D get the ban:D

Mind, if someone banned me from OT, I'd not turn a hair;)

Alcazar

16vmarc 26 January 2007 02:25 PM

Give me a wave tomorrow and I'll see if I can get you with a bottle :D

davegtt 26 January 2007 02:29 PM

More chance of being hit on the head by a flying boot at Old Trafford :lol1:

16vmarc 26 January 2007 03:06 PM

Tell me about it, my head still hurts :(

davegtt 26 January 2007 03:18 PM

David?

16vmarc 26 January 2007 05:41 PM

No, you're David.

pete higham 26 January 2007 05:44 PM

:lol:

G-STAR 26 January 2007 06:11 PM

Originally Posted by davegtt (Post 6591769)
He'd probably hit you with the ball seeing some of his shooting :D

Yeah, it's terrible. :rolleyes:

The second highest goalscorer in the Premiership this season, only behind Drogba, which isn't bad for a midfielder - and the best player in the league thus far.

He'll score tomorrow.

davegtt 26 January 2007 07:46 PM

I know but how many shots does the lad have really? You see alot more go over the bar than under it.

FFS G, take a joke :rolleyes:

16vmarc 26 January 2007 07:52 PM

He just likes kicking :)

G-STAR 26 January 2007 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by davegtt (Post 6593381)
I know but how many shots does the lad have really? You see alot more go over the bar than under it.

FFS G, take a joke :rolleyes:

Sky Sports - The Best Sport Coverage From Around The World

He has a better percentage than Rooney and Giggs, shot wise.

My sense of humour needs prompting - slagging off Ronaldo doesn't quite do it. ;)

G-STAR 27 January 2007 12:13 AM

Originally Posted by G-STAR (Post 6593056)
He'll score tomorrow.

I take that back, as he'll not be playing.

richiewong 27 January 2007 01:42 AM

I love the old stuff:D
http://www.kaids.com/stuff/ronaldo.gif

jasey 27 January 2007 10:12 AM

Originally Posted by richiewong (Post 6594833)

It's as true today as it was when it first appeared :lol1:

Of course someone should update it to end with him crying like a girl :D