ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   The things Kids say... (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/562077-the-things-kids-say.html)

jasey 27 November 2006 03:49 PM

The things Kids say...

Colleague just told us this.

Sitting on a bus and his son was whispering something to him.

Couldn't hear what he was saying.

He said to his son "Don't whisper"

His son replied "That woman over there has got a big nose"

:lol1:

stilover 27 November 2006 03:54 PM

Quality :lol1:

Tam the bam 27 November 2006 04:00 PM

:lol1:

Stephb1986 27 November 2006 04:12 PM

lmao cracker i would be so ashamed :D

Jonno_johnson 27 November 2006 06:00 PM

Quality lol.

alcazar 27 November 2006 06:00 PM

Years ago, I proudly took my two year old to Safeway. While wheeling him and the trolley around, I inadvertently, (OK, I was messing about spinning him in the trolley:D ), knocked over a large conical stack of baked beans:eek:

No-one saw, so I skidaddled..

About a minute later I re-appeared with the other shoppers, to hear one of the store staff say, " Oh dear, who could have done that?", to which my two year old piped up, "My daddy".:nono:

Alcazar

RUDDY 27 November 2006 06:09 PM

mate from work has just had new carpet fitted to his lounge, his young daughter said "hows santa going to come this year cause i dont think he will have time to take his boots off"
very nearly wet myself lol!!

scoob_babe 27 November 2006 06:10 PM

Originally Posted by alcazar
Years ago, I proudly took my two year old to Safeway. While wheeling him and the trolley around, I inadvertently, (OK, I was messing about spinning him in the trolley:D ), knocked over a large conical stack of baked beans:eek:

About a minute later I re-appeared with the other shoppers, to hear one of the store staff say, " Oh dear, who could have done that?", to which my two year old piped up, "My daddy".:nono:

Alcazar

LOL!

FlightMan 27 November 2006 06:25 PM

My daughter knows a swear word. It's "Sooty" :D

Replace the vowel with another one and I think she's there! :thumb:

pslewis 27 November 2006 06:47 PM

My daughter, when just very small, had been out the back playing with our dog - shouted from the back door of the house,

"DADDY, I NEED YOU HERE!!"

"Don't shout from the back door, it is rude - come to me and speak to me quietly!!"

She did do as I asked, she walked through the kitchen, dining room, lounge and along the hall to the study where I was chatting on ScoobyNet.

She stood behind me and quietly said, "Daddy"

"Thats better, much more polite" I said ... "now what was so urgent?"

"I've got dog poooo all over the bottom of my wellies - LOOK!"

:eek: :eek: :eek:

;) ;) :D :D

Jonno_johnson 27 November 2006 06:58 PM

Originally Posted by pslewis
My daughter, when just very small, had been out the back playing with our dog - shouted from the back door of the house,

"Don't shout from the back door, it is rude - come to me and speak to me quietly!!"

She did do as I asked, she walked through the kitchen, dining room, lounge and along the hall to the study where I was chatting on ScoobyNet.

She stood behind me and quietly said, "Daddy"

"Thats better, much more polite" I said ... "now what was so urgent?"

"I've got dog poooo all over the bottom of my wellies - LOOK!"

:eek: :eek: :eek:

;) ;) :D :D

How old were you when you had your daugther Lewis you claim your 78, and have been on here since the year 2000 6 years ago, and you claimed she was very young when she did this, so i take it you had her when you were aged 72 or somthing similar.
Again you have dropped yourself in it, like you did with the scooby doo thread, when you said you watched it as a child, but you coudlnt have done that if you were 78. Why lie!

pslewis 27 November 2006 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by Jonno_johnson
How old were you when you had your daugther Lewis you claim your 78, and have been on here since the year 2000 6 years ago, and you claimed she was very young when she did this, so i take it you had her when you were aged 72 or somthing similar.
Again you have dropped yourself in it, like you did with the scooby doo thread, when you said you watched it as a child, but you coudlnt have done that if you were 78. Why lie!

SERIOUSLY ..... see that rectangular wooden thing at the end of your hall??

Yes??

Walk up to it and open it with the big shiny handle thing.

Put one step after the other and continue that until you have seen what 'outside' is like ......

Return - and then post something LESS ANAL on ScoobyNet you RETARD!! :rolleyes:

ITS A JOKE - MADE UP FOR YOUR BENEFIT!! :rolleyes: .... a joke, you know? LIKE YOU!! :D

astraboy 27 November 2006 07:08 PM

Yes??

Put one step after the other and continue that until you have seen what 'outside' is like ......

ITS A JOKE - MADE UP FOR YOUR BENEFIT!! :rolleyes: .... a joke, you know? LIKE YOU!! :D

yeah, but he does have a point pete:D
astraboy.

Jonno_johnson 27 November 2006 07:08 PM

Yes??

so how old are you then ?

pslewis 27 November 2006 07:31 PM

Originally Posted by astraboy
yeah, but he does have a point pete:D
astraboy.

You're old enough to know better - DON'T TEASE HIM!! ;)

pslewis 27 November 2006 07:32 PM

so how old are you then ?

How old do you want me to be? ........ biaatch ;)

Jonno_johnson 27 November 2006 07:32 PM

Instead of giving me a neg rep for asking a valid question and not insulting you, Pete could you answer me how old are you? You have dropped yourself in it too many times, now to still claim your 78, id say mid 30s with a young child.

pslewis 27 November 2006 07:38 PM

Instead of giving me a neg rep for asking a valid question and not insulting you, Pete could you answer me how old are you? You have dropped yourself in it too many times, now to still claim your 78, id say mid 30s with a young child.

Did I neg Rep you??

Remember, do NOT believe all the names attached to those reps!! ;)

I was born 15th June 1928 in the back streets of Middlesbrough without a farthing to my name ............

Manda_po 27 November 2006 08:00 PM

Did Catherine Cookson write a book about you? :eek:

Lydia72 27 November 2006 08:04 PM

Charlie Chaplin was 73 when his youngest was born, Anthony Quinn was 81 :)

pslewis 27 November 2006 08:13 PM

^^^^ Yeah, see? Like She said!!!! ^^^^^^

:D

mart360 27 November 2006 08:22 PM

Did I neg Rep you??

Remember, do NOT believe all the names attached to those reps!! ;)

I was born 15th June 1928 in the back streets of Middlesbrough without a farthing to my name ............

which back street exactly? please enlighten us.

Mart

mart360 27 November 2006 08:24 PM

Originally Posted by alcazar

Alcazar

:thumb:

class:D:D and i know the feeling ;) just when you think you,ve pulled it off, they always get you !!!

if anything goes wrong when were out ;), my other half never asks me what happened, she just asks the little one :eek:

Mart :)

Julz1983 27 November 2006 10:09 PM

My daughter made me hide in embarassment last week.

Thursday decided to go to Royal Quays to do some xmas shopping, great I thought. Went in to Marks & Sparks to pick up some pressies, my daughter is walking around looking then this woman with a wacky coloured hat and wacky matching jacket walks past, my daughter pipes up

'Mammy, look, there's a clown in the shop'

To which I instantly hid behind one of the stands in the shop, but that wasn't the end of it, instead of her going quiet, she continued shouting it at me because I never replied!

I quietly walked off telling her to get to the till, paid for my stuff and was out of there. I didn't know where to put myself, apart form in a different shop.

chocolate_o_brian 27 November 2006 10:18 PM

:lol1: :lol1:

speed demoness 27 November 2006 10:26 PM

best one i ever heard was when I was a teenager... dragged out on a saturday afternoon to go shopping with 'mummy and daddy' !
outside hat can only be described as a 2nd hand junk shop, a young mother and her child where walking past when this young bairn saw this little plastic trike... the joy in her eyes was unbelievable!
She ran to the trike and promptly sat upon it.....and her cries of delight where...."mummy... mummy..... it fits me !!!!!!!"
i'd say she was bout 3 years old !
so sweet at that age !

pslewis 27 November 2006 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by mart360
which back street exactly? please enlighten us.

Mart

Coronation Street .... long since all knocked down :( :cry:

When men were men .....

Reffro 28 November 2006 09:52 AM

When men were men .....

And sheep were scared

chocolate_o_brian 28 November 2006 10:29 AM

:lol:

Originally Posted by Reffro
And sheep were scared

Leslie 28 November 2006 10:41 AM

All those ones about the children are a good laugh.

Les :D