ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Friday joke (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/545688-friday-joke.html)

tmo 22 September 2006 12:59 PM

Friday joke

FOUR FRIENDS TALKING

After several drinks, one of the men had to use the rest room. Those who remained talked about their kids.

The first guy said, "My son is my pride and joy. He started working at a successful company at the bottom of the barrel. He studied Economics and Business Administration and soon began to climb the corporate ladder and now he's the president of the company. He became so rich he gave his best friend a top of the line Mercedes for his birthday."

The second guy said, "Darn, that's terrific! My son is also my pride and joy. He started working for a big airline, and then went to flight school to become a pilot. Eventually he became a partner in the company, where he owns the majority of its assets. He's so rich he gave his best friend
a brand new jet for his birthday."

The third man said: "Well, that's terrific!? My son studied in the best universities and became an engineer. Then he started his own construction company and is now a ultimillionaire. He also gave away something very nice and expensive to his best friend for his birthday:
A 30,000 square foot mansion."

The three friends congratulated each other just as the fourth returned
from the restroom and asked: "What are all the congratulations for?"

One of the three said: "We were talking about the pride we feel for the successes of our sons. ..

What about your son?"

The fourth man replied: "My son is gay and makes a living dancing as a stripper at a nightclub."

The three friends said: "What a shame...what a disappointment."

The fourth man replied: "No, I'm not ashamed? He's my son and I love him.?

And he hasn't done too bad either.
His birthday was two weeks ago, and he received a beautiful 30,000 square foot mansion, a brand new jet and a top of the line Mercedes from his three boyfriends

Chip Sengravy 22 September 2006 07:38 PM

and the punchline is?

watto52 22 September 2006 07:43 PM

I got that joke and had a little chuckle to myself:D

miltski 22 September 2006 07:44 PM

pmsl!

Lee247 22 September 2006 07:47 PM

:lol1:

David Lock 22 September 2006 07:50 PM

Originally Posted by Chip Sengravy
and the punchline is?

#

But he forgot to tell them he had .........

Chip Sengravy 22 September 2006 08:02 PM

Oh...I see. I skipped the middle bit. I thought it was the the paki & the goose egg :lol1:

Wonder Wagon 22 September 2006 08:07 PM

That's so old, it is older than Telboy and Karl added together :eek:

:D

SwissTony 22 September 2006 10:28 PM

:sleep: :D

Apparition 22 September 2006 10:28 PM

Just what is so wonderful about having heard every single joke that was ever told in the whole wide world ???

I really REALLY get pissed off with you chaps who simply HAVE to tell the readers of these jokes that they are as old as the hills.

If you've already heard it, keep the fact to yourself please. Let us who haven't heard them , enjoy them in peace.
I thank you.
Yve:razz:

SwissTony 22 September 2006 10:36 PM

ohhhh who slapped your arse then !!!

:lol:

little-ginge 22 September 2006 10:39 PM

I thought WW had somehow sneaked out of Muppets, for a second there;)

brumdaisy 22 September 2006 10:39 PM

Originally Posted by Apparition
Just what is so wonderful about having heard every single joke that was ever told in the whole wide world ???

I really REALLY get pissed off with you chaps who simply HAVE to tell the readers of these jokes that they are as old as the hills.

If you've already heard it, keep the fact to yourself please. Let us who haven't heard them , enjoy them in peace.
I thank you.
Yve:razz:

well I dont get that pissed off but it is pretty tedious behaviour, same with SIAL... so what if some people have seen it /heard it before... more of us haven't so :razz:

SwissTony 22 September 2006 10:48 PM

Originally Posted by brumdaisy
well I dont get that pissed off but it is pretty tedious behaviour, same with SIAL... so what if some people have seen it /heard it before... more of us haven't so :razz:

did you hear the one about the horse that went into the pub and the barman said ........................

:sleep:

watto52 22 September 2006 10:50 PM

Originally Posted by SwissTony
did you hear the one about the horse that went into the pub and the barman said ........................

:sleep:

Yeah, go on.............sounds like a good un;)

Bubba po 22 September 2006 10:51 PM

What, in the name of John Inman's pile ointment, is a fecking "rest room?":mad: :mad:

NotoriousREV 23 September 2006 07:28 AM

Originally Posted by Bubba po
What, in the name of John Inman's pile ointment, is a fecking "rest room?":mad: :mad:

It's where you go to have a rest, obviously.

Personally, I've just had a huge, smelly rest that nearly blocked the toilet.

watto52 23 September 2006 08:02 AM

Originally Posted by NotoriousREV

So have i/ Mine was a little wet tho.:lol1:

Chip Sengravy 23 September 2006 12:18 PM

Originally Posted by NotoriousREV

me too, Gillian Mckeiths' coming round in 30 mins for a butchers :thumb:

Wonder Wagon 23 September 2006 03:09 PM

Originally Posted by little-ginge
I thought WW had somehow sneaked out of Muppets, for a second there;)

:razz: