ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Watched a stabbing today (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/514381-watched-a-stabbing-today.html)

T4molie 11 May 2006 10:23 AM

Originally Posted by jay knowles
then 1st lady pulled knife from her handbag

Not sure I would have used the word lady :freak3:

Reminds of an incident I unfortunately saw (about 3 doors away from) a few years ago when I was living in Chatham. To cut a long story short, bloke comes home from boozer, walks into his house to find his missus has been havin it large with another bloke.... lots of shouting which spills out into the street!

Boozer bloke goes back into house at which point I thought it was all over... (at this point you'd have thought that shagging bloke would have left) but nope he comes back out and starts to lay into shaggin bloke with 2 hammers - thankfully the police turned up but shaggin bloke was a very bad way :(

Such a wonderful world we live in :thumb:

JTaylor 11 May 2006 11:10 AM

A couple of lads in my area have recently 'been done' for scrumping :mad::nono:

SwissTony 11 May 2006 11:27 AM

Originally Posted by JTaylor
A couple of lads in my area have recently 'been done' for scrumping :mad::nono:

thx james for lightening the tone :D

did they get a good telling off and a friendly cuff behind the ears...

luke m 11 May 2006 12:41 PM

when you were slaves, you sang like birds! how about a good 'ol nigga work song?

AudiLover 11 May 2006 12:46 PM

Originally Posted by luke m
when you were slaves, you sang like birds! how about a good 'ol nigga work song?

:confused:

scoobynutta555 11 May 2006 01:20 PM

Originally Posted by AudiLover
:confused:

Think it's heatstroke.

RussBoy 11 May 2006 02:08 PM

I was born in Denmark Hill then went on to live in Brixton as a kid before moving gradually further and further out (via Croydon!) until I ended up on the Costa Del Sol about 7 months ago where I now have a house and where I live full time.

Reading posts like this makes me sad as a natural born Londoner but as many have said, it's not unusual nowadays and it's not confined to London either. Here in Spain most of the young Spanish kids carry knives and there's a lot of guns as well but as a general rule there's a lot more respect here for one another, with most youngsters of all ethic backgrounds (Northern Europeaners, Spanish and Morroccans mainly) at least acknowledging you when you pass in the street. It reminds me of the 70's in Brixton when I was a kid on the estates and I clearly remember my Mum walking me hand in hand across the walkways to and from school with no problems at all. What happened after that?

Just to balance the arguement though; my brother (who lives in South London still) came out to see me a few weeks ago. I had been sent a cheque in UK £'s from a client so I gave it to my brother to take back to pay into my UK bank account. He lost the cheque back in London on way to the bank and it was quite gutting because it was for a couple of hundred quid and I'll never be able to get a duplicate from the issuer. Then this morning, I received a forwarded letter (more a note) from a woman in Bermondsey who'd found the cheque in the street and sent it to my old address on the front of the cheque! Really cheered me up, that....

Cheers,

Russ