ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Made me laugh out loud. (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/485234-made-me-laugh-out-loud.html)

unclebuck 19 January 2006 03:05 PM

Made me laugh out loud.

Picture the scene – main road into town, long line of traffic which is being held up by ‘White Van Man’ waiting to perform an illegal right turn - which is clearly signposted as such.

Being thick, what he failed to realise was that behind him in the queue there was a police traffic patrol car - lol. As soon as he made his move on go the blues and twos, and…. busted!! :thumb:

Oh, how I laughed as I drove past the scene. Made my day.

UB:D

16vmarc 19 January 2006 03:11 PM

Tee Hee :rolleyes:

:D

john sugar 19 January 2006 03:54 PM

UB - Tell the truth, what you actually mean is that you watched it happen outside your bedroom window, while you were sitting plucking the chicken & surfing non stop on S'Net & licking the windows for fun. :D
I usually only deal in fact :D

alcazar 19 January 2006 04:28 PM

Originally Posted by john sugar
UB - Tell the truth, what you actually mean is that you watched it happen outside your bedroom window, while you were sitting plucking the chicken & surfing non stop on S'Net & licking the windows for fun. :D
I usually only deal in fact :D

:confused:

Pity the poor sucker, white van man was going to work for. He'll get the fine added to his bill.:D

Alcazar

rik1471 19 January 2006 04:45 PM

Originally Posted by alcazar
:confused:

Pity the poor sucker, white van man was going to work for. He'll get the fine added to his bill.:D

Alcazar

Can't add the points to his bill though :)

talizman 19 January 2006 05:47 PM

Originally Posted by rik1471
Can't add the points to his bill though :)

Non endorsable unless he went through a no entry after completing his prohibited no right turn.

Nat 19 January 2006 05:52 PM

Excellent :)

paulr 19 January 2006 05:53 PM

UncleBuck........so easily pleased.

:)

M444GY 19 January 2006 06:26 PM

love it when **** like that happens . easpecially to Q jumpers :)

Alas 19 January 2006 06:29 PM

Originally Posted by unclebuck
Picture the scene – main road into town, long line of traffic which is being held up by ‘White Van Man’ waiting to perform an illegal right turn - which is clearly signposted as such.

Being thick, what he failed to realise was that behind him in the queue there was a police traffic patrol car - lol. As soon as he made his move on go the blues and twos, and…. busted!! :thumb:

Oh, how I laughed as I drove past the scene. Made my day.

UB:D

As you posted about a comment I made in another thread
"Again, can you explain why you think that is cause for celebration?"
:D

ben44 19 January 2006 07:35 PM

Why do desk jockeys get annoyed with WVM? Is it a jealousy thing??? :confused: Being stuck behind the same desk, looking at the same ugly fooker everyday must get a bit boring I suppose.

Also, I thought when PC Plod nicked anyone to do with a driving offence, he got hung, drawn and quartered by most? Appears to have been over looked this time though.....

Simple things, pleasing simple minds :p

unclebuck 19 January 2006 08:20 PM

Originally Posted by ben44
Is it a jealousy thing??? :confused:

:iamwithst

Jealous of some loser with the brain power of a small mollusc who is too stupid to look over his shoulder before breaking the law. Now that is funny...

:lol1:

ben44 19 January 2006 08:48 PM

Originally Posted by unclebuck
:iamwithst

Jealous of some loser with the brain power of a small mollusc who is too stupid to look over his shoulder before breaking the law. Now that is funny...

:lol1:

fair point ;) I suppose laughing at BMW drivers that have been nicked is pretty similar :lol1:

unclebuck 19 January 2006 08:53 PM

Originally Posted by ben44
fair point ;) I suppose laughing at BMW drivers that have been nicked is pretty similar :lol1:

Trust me - I do that too when i get the chance. ;) And I never let them out of side roads either :D

Leslie 20 January 2006 01:17 PM

That chap who likes make up couldn't resist it UB!

I just laugh back when I am sitting in my very classy M3. Can't be bothered to worry about it!

Les