ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   theft by finding? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/464711-theft-by-finding.html)

LUCKO 18 October 2005 01:46 PM

theft by finding?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/b...ts/4352684.stm

more importantly what was the said fcukwitt doing in the 'disabled toilet' anyway

OllyK 18 October 2005 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by LUCKO
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/b...ts/4352684.stm

more importantly what was the said fcukwitt doing in the 'disabled toilet' anyway

Well it's not right these spongers getting their own toilet is it? Not like half of them are actually disabled, besides there was a queue in the gents :D

PG 18 October 2005 01:49 PM

They refused to name the captain involved or identify which regiment she was with when she lost the gun.
Go figure ! ;):D

LUCKO 18 October 2005 01:52 PM

Originally Posted by OllyK
besides there was a queue in the gents :D

lol

Jay m A 18 October 2005 01:54 PM

disabled woman captain, bet that ticked a few boxes in HR :D

Reality 18 October 2005 02:11 PM

Originally Posted by Jay m A
disabled woman captain, bet that ticked a few boxes in HR :D

Rumour is she was a black lesbian ex-Asylum seeker too !

Jay m A 18 October 2005 02:20 PM

Originally Posted by Reality

The form would have looked like a pools coupon PMSL :D

The Zohan 18 October 2005 02:23 PM

LMAO at the last three replies, how un-pc ;)

alcazar 18 October 2005 04:22 PM

This would be funny, except that if it was a bloke, he'd likely have been demoted, imprisoned, kicked out of the Army or all three.

As it's a woman, she'll be able to cry, and plead PMT or some other such crap.

What's the betting she gets away with it?

Alcazar

Reality 18 October 2005 04:27 PM

Originally Posted by alcazar
This would be funny, except that if it was a bloke, he'd likely have been demoted, imprisoned, kicked out of the Army or all three.

As it's a woman, she'll be able to cry, and plead PMT or some other such crap.

What's the betting she gets away with it?

Alcazar

And If She's a Black lessa ex-asylum seeker she be fast-track promoted to brigadier general :D

_Meridian_ 18 October 2005 05:16 PM

And If She's a Black lessa ex-asylum seeker she be fast-track promoted to brigadier general :D

So how come pretty much all brigadier-generals are male, white and able-bodied then?

M

richiewong 18 October 2005 05:22 PM

How come she gets a Sig Sauer being a black lessa ex-asylum seeker she should be issued with a Derringer to be held in her garter:D;)

http://www.amderringer.com/pix/ladyd.jpg

fatherpierre 18 October 2005 05:25 PM

Originally Posted by _Meridian_
So how come pretty much all brigadier-generals are male, white and able-bodied then?

There's no such rank so they're not all male :p

rr_ww 18 October 2005 06:08 PM

Its theft by finding if he found it and decided to keep it.

TBH If I found a handgun in a Toilets. Id consider handing it in to the Old Bill. Id want the reward money :)

drumsterphil 18 October 2005 06:54 PM

But he didn't keep it, or have I missed something?

mmmiddy 18 October 2005 06:59 PM

Found in a postbox it says.

Could it be the postman that's been arrested?

Or did the guy have really long, thin arms and just put it there for safe keeping!

alcazar 18 October 2005 07:34 PM

Originally Posted by rr_ww
Its theft by finding if he found it and decided to keep it.

TBH If I found a handgun in a Toilets. Id consider handing it in to the Old Bill. Id want the reward money :)

I defo WOULD NOT hand it to police. You'd be banged up and being interrogated so fast it'd make your head spin.

Trust ANY coppers as far as you could chuck a car load....you won't go far wrong;)

Alcazar

drumsterphil 18 October 2005 08:13 PM

That's my reckoning - have the police really lost all common sense when it comes to charging people these days?!?! (That was a rhetorical question,btw ;))

Ken 275 18 October 2005 09:35 PM

That's a shocking thing to say. You beat me to it, but missed out the "Banjo-Player" bit!

How the Hell do you manage to do this? I wonder if she even remembered to load the magazine. With the rounds the correct way around.

I'm not being Sexist, just commenting on a supposed Commisssioned Officer's incompetence.

And the Police look younger these days etc...

K.

hedgehog 18 October 2005 10:01 PM

I guess there is more to this story somewhere, i mean when a weapon goes missing it seems unlikely that the first thing coppers are taught to do is search post boxes. It also seems odd to arrest someone if the weapon was in a post box, i mean maybe he did put it in there but unless he was a postie he wasn't going to get it back and if he wasn't the postie then it seems likely that the real postie was going to notice it when he picked up the mail. "Found another gun in the post box lads, that's the third one this week..."

The first report was also very keen to say that the weapon was loaded with 13 blank rounds. I can't think of any possible point in providing side arms loaded with blanks, unless of course her job was to start the 100 yard dash.

Stranger and stranger but i bet it would be fun to know the real story.

_Meridian_ 18 October 2005 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by fatherpierre
There's no such rank so they're not all male :p

You are of course correct for this country, but I've only met one brigadier and that was a long time ago. But my point still stands.

M

Ken 275 18 October 2005 10:49 PM

Originally Posted by hedgehog
I guess there is more to this story somewhere, i mean when a weapon goes missing it seems unlikely that the first thing coppers are taught to do is search post boxes. It also seems odd to arrest someone if the weapon was in a post box, i mean maybe he did put it in there but unless he was a postie he wasn't going to get it back and if he wasn't the postie then it seems likely that the real postie was going to notice it when he picked up the mail. "Found another gun in the post box lads, that's the third one this week..."

The first report was also very keen to say that the weapon was loaded with 13 blank rounds. I can't think of any possible point in providing side arms loaded with blanks, unless of course her job was to start the 100 yard dash.

Stranger and stranger but i bet it would be fun to know the real story.

H-H,

Remind me after the 20 Year Embargo has expired!

K.

Bint.

Taff107 18 October 2005 11:17 PM

That Captain (if she was....) is well and truly f***ed! :) ...and rightly so.
Leaders of men, eh? ...........................halfwit.

alcazar 19 October 2005 08:54 AM

Originally Posted by Taff107
That Captain (if she was....) is well and truly f***ed! :) ...and rightly so.
Leaders of men, eh? ...........................halfwit.

Not a chance in hell.........a few, tears, mention of PMT, or "coming on unexpectedly", and she'll be right. Just you wait and see.

Women:rolleyes:

Alcazar

brihoppy 19 October 2005 08:25 PM

i know exactly whats happened there, and im sure a few others on here do as well...lets just say she wont be at chicksands very much longer...!!! assuming its as straightforward as that report suggests that is...?!

rr_ww 20 October 2005 04:07 PM

Oopsie

Another one

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/mid/4355424.stm

Leslie 21 October 2005 12:48 PM

What about the other half then Olly, I mean the ones who are genuinely disabled. Should they be excluded from having toilets tailored to their needs because there are scroungers about?

If you were joking then I don't mean to criticise of course.

Les