ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   **STOLEN** (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/441824-stolen.html)

StickyMicky 15 July 2005 07:58 PM

**STOLEN**

:mad:

3 plant pots full of panseys from my carwash

the ****en shady *******s :mad:

*sneaked* in around the cameras and took the ones hidden from the cameras view

wtf :confused:

there about 2foot by 0.5foot each
must have chucked em in the back of a car or sumthing around the corner :confused:

theres 6 other large round plantpots that, TBH are much better for nicking, the flowers are class :lol: but there in the line of the camera so they have been left alone :mad:

i could not belive it when i noticed today :eek:
nicking plants :eek: you could not make it up :eek:

just means we have to bring in all the fackin plants every night when we lock up :(
must be tony blairs fault??

AndyP2005 15 July 2005 08:05 PM

No such plant as panseys, so your either talking crap or your an illiterate moron, I'll let you choose you ferkin wee pansy :D

unclebuck 15 July 2005 08:08 PM

It is Blair's fault. Cheating, lying, stealing are all fine in Blair's Britain.

Footballers wives swanning about in X5s 'bought' on credit with no money left for plants - hey, just pinch somebody else's - what's the problem.

Up the road some insane muslim rants on his soapbox making blood curdling condemnations and spitting bile and judging everybody who crosses his path - but that's OK because we are a politically correct tollerent society and we wouldn't want to offend anyone by telling them to shut the f**k up, would we?

Yep - it's Blair's Britain alright.

:(

AndyP2005 15 July 2005 08:09 PM

Micky is blairs fault.

GC8 15 July 2005 08:12 PM

Pansies? You big jessie!

Ian_S 15 July 2005 08:15 PM

Originally Posted by AndyP2005
No such plant as panseys, so your either talking crap or your an illiterate moron, I'll let you choose you ferkin wee pansy :D

you're*

who were you saying was illiterate?

;)

AndyP2005 15 July 2005 08:22 PM

Thas mee, alway had a problem with the you're or your fooka, spesh when I'm monged :D

Yuke Hunt 15 July 2005 08:41 PM

Thas mee, alway had a problem with the you're or your fooka, spesh when I'm monged :D

You realy are the biggest dick to hit SN you will be barred shortly with luck :cuckoo:

Stueyb 15 July 2005 09:30 PM

Lol its happened to us too. My ma had one knicked about 5 am (big conifer) but the milk man saw it and gave chase on his float :D Seriously.

So we them put razor wire under the lips. Suffice to say we heard a scream and some one legging off and blood on the conifer. Never came back :D and this was the posh part of Chester, not some dump.

dpb 15 July 2005 09:39 PM

can you claim off your house insurance sticky.......:)

shaunywrx 15 July 2005 09:44 PM

Originally Posted by Stueyb
Lol its happened to us too. My ma had one knicked about 5 am (big conifer) but the milk man saw it and gave chase on his float :D Seriously.

So we them put razor wire under the lips. Suffice to say we heard a scream and some one legging off and blood on the conifer. Never came back :D and this was the posh part of Chester, not some dump.

And now you're probably be sued by some scumbag, who you've maimed for life, by employing a scumbag no win no fee solicitor, who'll no doubtedly win million's of pound's in damage's, for personal injury and loss of earning's (can't sign on with no finger's), and you and your Ma will spend the rest of your life in prison.:D

wakeboardar 15 July 2005 09:46 PM

I have them, I want 12 free carwashes or you will never see them again dont get the feds invloved or horti`es get it.
If i dont get the money in 3 days you will be getting a chopped off petal in the post sap an all.

StickyMicky 15 July 2005 10:11 PM

i did not even buy the plants, i bought the pots, the regional manager bought the plants as long as i promised to look after them

but i still watered the feckers twice a week, i like the idea of the razor wire stuff :D
i have a plan for when i replace them :D

im more pissed off with the fact that sum fecker DARED to steal from me, mates said it was probably sum old man who could not afford his own

i will hunt him down and pour "descaler" all over his garden :mad:

StickyMicky 15 July 2005 10:13 PM

Originally Posted by shaunywrx
And now you're probably be sued by some scumbag, who you've maimed for life, by employing a scumbag no win no fee solicitor, who'll no doubtedly win million's of pound's in damage's, for personal injury and loss of earning's (can't sign on with no finger's), and you and your Ma will spend the rest of your life in prison.:D

surelly that cant happen on private property?

and i do have a disclaimer on the wall :lol:
although at this moment its not worded for plats.....

StickyMicky 15 July 2005 10:14 PM

whats a pansy?

:lol:

TopBanana 15 July 2005 10:15 PM

Pretty bad, but I've got to say asterisks in the title should be reserved for stolen cars / pets / children only

unclebuck 15 July 2005 10:27 PM

Originally Posted by StickyMicky
mates said it was probably sum old man who could not afford his own

i will hunt him down and pour "descaler" all over his garden :mad:

No, an old man would have respect for property and would not steal.

Much more likely is the SUV driving scums who need to add some colour to the over priced brown field Barret box they have spent all their incomes to mortgage.

sti-04!! 15 July 2005 10:32 PM

I blame politics & the fact that Bellamy went to Blackburn instead of Celtic :mad:

Scumbags :razz: :mad:

sti-04!! 15 July 2005 10:33 PM

Originally Posted by unclebuck
Much more likely is the SUV driving scums who need to add some colour to the over priced brown field Barret box they have spent all their incomes to mortgage.

I have got a BARRETT box :mad:

Got the keys to the fcuker today :razz:

Anything to say about it ????

Smart@rse :mad:

unclebuck 15 July 2005 10:37 PM

Originally Posted by sti-04!!

Yea.....

...is it built on a brown field site?? :p

sti-04!! 15 July 2005 10:40 PM

Nope

H'actually it was greenbelt for a long time ;)

I no's me area :razz:

This is scenic Scotland we are talking about here :D

Not fcuked up engerland :p

unclebuck 15 July 2005 10:47 PM

Nope

H'actually it was greenbelt for a long time ;)

I no's me area :razz:

This is scenic Scotland we are talking about here :D

Not fcuked up engerland :p

Sounds good. I live in a mud hut in the middle of wales seee.... ;)

shaunywrx 15 July 2005 10:50 PM

I have got a BARRETT box :mad:

Got the keys to the fcuker today :razz:

Smart@rse :mad:

Yes

Do you want to buy some cheap pot plant's for your front garden?:D

sti-04!! 15 July 2005 10:50 PM

I no ...... ;)

sti-04!! 15 July 2005 10:51 PM

What to park beside my GT3

Yeah go on ;)

unclebuck 15 July 2005 10:53 PM

What to park beside my GT3

Yeah go on ;)

You see.... he's interested. I rest my case.

;):D

Abdabz 16 July 2005 10:36 AM

Originally Posted by StickyMicky
:mad:

3 plant pots full of panseys from my carwash

the ****en shady *******s :mad:

*sneaked* in around the cameras and took the ones hidden from the cameras view

wtf :confused:

there about 2foot by 0.5foot each
must have chucked em in the back of a car or sumthing around the corner :confused:

theres 6 other large round plantpots that, TBH are much better for nicking, the flowers are class :lol: but there in the line of the camera so they have been left alone :mad:

i could not belive it when i noticed today :eek:
nicking plants :eek: you could not make it up :eek:

just means we have to bring in all the fackin plants every night when we lock up :(
must be tony blairs fault??

Did they not have Blackjaxx? Flippin eck Sticky - Im suprised you got them insured... Look on the bright side, they were tracked werent they? Tell me you had trackers fitted to them?
Oh sweet jesus, you didnt did you? There's no hope :)

StickyMicky 16 July 2005 05:17 PM

no trackers, if there found i dont want them back

not after sum council estate scum has ragged them all over his front garden.......b

16vmarc 16 July 2005 06:20 PM

I was expecting this to say youre scoob had gone when i opened it! :eek:

But the flowers?! :cry:

:norty:

StickyMicky 16 July 2005 06:41 PM

i had to come in early this morning to bring them out of the locked up wash :cry:

its just not on!!!