ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Other Marques (https://www.scoobynet.com/other-marques-33/)
-   -   F**k off tree huggers (https://www.scoobynet.com/other-marques-33/437757-f-k-off-tree-huggers.html)

Scooby-Doo 28 June 2005 10:33 AM

F**k off tree huggers

Well I've gone and done it and bought a BMW X5 3.0 D sport :) 54 reg with every optional extra going. Still a bit stunned I parted with that much cash but ho hum we only live once. My son is looking forward to watching Digital TV in the back :)

DrunkenPikie 28 June 2005 10:37 AM

An X5, really classy. You'll be the envy of all the scabby football moms and would be gangstas. For the real no class scumbag look add stupidly oversized alloys with liquorice strip rubber.

sti-04!! 28 June 2005 10:44 AM

Well done mate :)

Nice car

kammy 28 June 2005 11:14 AM

Top motor,like the diesel one to! No doubt people will give you all the 'X5' comments, just live with it!
Kam

Dracoro 28 June 2005 11:16 AM

Originally Posted by Scooby-Doo
...with every optional extra going.

Including indicators? :eek2:

Scooby-Doo 28 June 2005 03:42 PM

I will not use the indicators :) As every driver knows I will own the road not give a hoot about anyone else move straight to the third lane of the motorway and not budge until it is time to leave and make damn sure I cut a few cars up on the way :) And I also give my word that I have never dinged another car and have no intention of starting now.

BMW may not let me have the car on Saturday when they see me in paint stained T Shirt and shorts :)

CrisPDuk 28 June 2005 06:09 PM

I will not use the indicators :) As every driver knows I will own the road not give a hoot about anyone else move straight to the third lane of the motorway and not budge until it is time to leave and make damn sure I cut a few cars up on the way :) And I also give my word that I have never dinged another car and have no intention of starting now.

BMW may not let me have the car on Saturday when they see me in paint stained T Shirt and shorts :)

Thats the trouble with you BMW drivers, you all think you own the road:mad:

Us Mercedes Benz drivers on the other hand ACTUALLY DO own it;)

SKYMAN 28 June 2005 06:45 PM

Good choice. Well done.

From a 4.8is owner...one of the ones with oversized alloys (but who gives a xxxx).

SKYMAN 28 June 2005 06:54 PM

Originally Posted by DrunkenPikie
An X5, really classy. You'll be the envy of all the scabby football moms and would be gangstas. For the real no class scumbag look add stupidly oversized alloys with liquorice strip rubber.

Oh, and with 360hp then piss all over a Scooby at the lightss!!! (well almost). Get a life!

DrunkenPikie 29 June 2005 08:12 AM

So it will beat an Impreza so fcuking what? I don't own one of those either. I don't like tacky rally reps or school run 4x4's. Both are for people at the bottom of the foodchain. One step up from a mollusc.
I also reckon the paint stained clothing will be ideal for the X5, it's a vehicle for people pretending to be something they aren't. Can't think of a car with a worse image apart from an old impreza with a tea tray spoiler and graphics.
Oh and before I get the "what are you doing on an Impreza owner BBS" comments, I'll tell you, because I can, so smoke it.

Scooby-Doo 29 June 2005 09:36 AM

Each to their own and yes it will be used on the school run. As for prentending to be something I'm not what am I trying to be ?

SKYMAN 29 June 2005 10:01 AM

So it will beat an Impreza so fcuking what? I don't own one of those either. I don't like tacky rally reps or school run 4x4's. Both are for people at the bottom of the foodchain. One step up from a mollusc.
I also reckon the paint stained clothing will be ideal for the X5, it's a vehicle for people pretending to be something they aren't. Can't think of a car with a worse image apart from an old impreza with a tea tray spoiler and graphics.
Oh and before I get the "what are you doing on an Impreza owner BBS" comments, I'll tell you, because I can, so smoke it.

Boy....do you need some fish with that big chip?

Brother_Will 29 June 2005 10:34 AM

Do not feed the trolls lol

Good for you quite a good car with the choicest engine and all the kit you will have not trouble selling it when you want too.

DrunkenPikie 29 June 2005 12:27 PM

The only chip here is the sad cnut X5 drivers, everyone's laughing at you. Apart from the other scumbags of course.

SKYMAN 29 June 2005 01:41 PM

Originally Posted by Brother_Will
Do not feed the trolls lol

Good for you quite a good car with the choicest engine and all the kit you will have not trouble selling it when you want too.

Whoops.....I forgot the golden rule. Memo to self - I must not be drawn by sad, misinformed *******s!

DrunkenPikie 29 June 2005 04:34 PM

Originally Posted by SKYMAN
Whoops.....I forgot the golden rule. Memo to self - I must not be drawn by sad, misinformed *******s!

You mean d1cks who buy and drive X5's and then believe that others are looking at them jealously? Rather than the reality "Hey look some knob in an X5, wonder if he's taking his sh1tfaced snotbags to school before parking in a way that will cause maximum danger to everyone else's kids, still never mind, he's a class A pr1ck".

sti-04!! 29 June 2005 04:51 PM

:Whatever_

SKYMAN 29 June 2005 05:00 PM

Originally Posted by sti-04!!
:Whatever_

ditto

Scooby-Doo 29 June 2005 05:21 PM

If I purchased a twin axle caravan would you be envious then ?

slickrick 29 June 2005 06:01 PM

:lol: hehehe

SKYMAN 29 June 2005 06:01 PM

LoL.....very funny! Good one.

DrunkenPikie 29 June 2005 06:12 PM

Following the same logic I presume you are a dumb ass fat cartoon dog coward?

I'm called drunken pikie 'cos I don't like scumbag caravan dwellers you dumb sh1t.:)

matchmaker 29 June 2005 06:41 PM

I'm called drunken pikie 'cos I don't like scumbag caravan dwellers you dumb sh1t.:)

Do you like anyone? If you want to dislike me I drive a Skoda :notworthy

logiclee 29 June 2005 07:26 PM

Well I'd look at an X5 with twin axled caravan and be envious.

That would be about £65k's worth new. :)

An X5 would not be my choice, I'd take the Toureg but the X5 is still a fine car.
Oh and I'd also have a Fleetwood Heritage 640EB ;) :D

PMSL at some Impreza drivers calling the image of the X5. Unfurtunately, now days to most of the driving public a Scoob=max power chav.

Cheers
Lee

SKYMAN 29 June 2005 08:54 PM

About time moderators cleared out the trash me thinks.

ALi-B 29 June 2005 10:46 PM

I bought a Range Rover....

Compliment me on my big daddy bling machine, so I can gloat in my own self fulfilment . :D

289 29 June 2005 10:53 PM

I bought the clever X5 - the 530D Touring. Not bling, not footballers wivestastic, but a much better drive.

You do drive you car, don't you? I'd hate to think you just croooze past shop windows admirin' yo' bitchin' ride.

ALi-B 29 June 2005 10:56 PM

530D....excellent choice sir :thumb:

ben1413 29 June 2005 10:58 PM

Forgotten to take your medicine have you? Shame.

Turbohot 29 June 2005 11:06 PM

Anyone?>
http://www.thepopcornoutlet.com/flavorspic.jpg
:D