ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Whats the funniest thing ever filmed? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/436453-whats-the-funniest-thing-ever-filmed.html)

astraboy 22 June 2005 03:42 PM

Whats the funniest thing ever filmed?

Ladies and germs, your vote counts!
Film or telly, it dont matter, we'll have no celluloideism here thanks matey!
I'm going for a tie between Chunk doing the Truffle Shuffle and Richie and Eddie beating the Gasman to death with a frying pan.
"What are we going to do??"
"About 25 years I reckon!"
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
astraboy.

Frosty The Snowman 22 June 2005 03:54 PM

Although I accept that the Truffle Shuffle is pure class I have to go with MP The Life of Brian.

JEHOVAH, JEHOVAH, JEHOVAH

Andy Tang 22 June 2005 04:01 PM

My favourite Bottom sketch is:

R: Hey, that's it. What about Pin the Tail on the Donkey?
E: [Confused] We haven't got a donkey.
R: Well... er.. pin the tail on the chicken?
E: We haven't got a tail.
R: Pin the sausage on the chicken.
E: We haven't got a chicken.
R: [Getting annoyed] Pin the sausage on the fridge
E: Or a pin.
R: Sellotape a sausage to the fridge!
E: We haven't GOT a sausage!
R: [Very annoyed] PUT a bit of SELLOTAPE on the FRIDGE! [Pause]
E: It's not much of a game, is it?

STi wanna Subaru 22 June 2005 04:10 PM

Del Boy falling through the open hatch in the bar is pure class. "play it cool Trig" :D

TonyFlow 22 June 2005 04:17 PM

Originally Posted by STi wanna Subaru
Del Boy falling through the open hatch in the bar is pure class. "play it cool Trig" :D

Agreed - as is the "Chandelier" one! Doesnt matter how many times I see them, I always ROFPMSL

Also, in Young Frankenstein, Marty Feldman as Igor - "Walk this way" ROFL everytime!

Freak 22 June 2005 04:17 PM

:D

jasey 22 June 2005 04:18 PM

Skin Deep - Flourescent Cock Fighting.

FAF

STi wanna Subaru 22 June 2005 04:20 PM

the farting scene in 'Blazing Saddles'

StickyMicky 22 June 2005 04:23 PM

Originally Posted by Frosty The Snowman
Although I accept that the Truffle Shuffle is pure class I have to go with MP The Life of Brian.

JEHOVAH, JEHOVAH, JEHOVAH

that or the holy grail for me :D

Holy Ghost 22 June 2005 04:28 PM

from "10" -

1. when dud is hiding in the flowers spying on bo derek's wedding in the church and gets stung on the nose by a wasp.

2. when dud tries to order - then drink - a cup of coffee after having had several teeth removed by bo derek's dentist while trying to get her address from him.

3. when dud then gets home, tries to call sam (julie andrews) while still under local anaesthetic for his mouth and ultimately ends up being arrested in his own house.

4. the flatulent housekeeper mrs kissle, the singing vicar, dud and the frightened dog. "when mrs kissle breaks wind, we beat the dog."

5. knocking himself over the fence with the telescope and down the hill while desperately trying to climb back up to answer the ringing telephone.

priceless slapstick.

jods 22 June 2005 04:30 PM

Originally Posted by Andy Tang
My favourite Bottom sketch is:

R: Hey, that's it. What about Pin the Tail on the Donkey?
E: [Confused] We haven't got a donkey.
R: Well... er.. pin the tail on the chicken?
E: We haven't got a tail.
R: Pin the sausage on the chicken.
E: We haven't got a chicken.
R: [Getting annoyed] Pin the sausage on the fridge
E: Or a pin.
R: Sellotape a sausage to the fridge!
E: We haven't GOT a sausage!
R: [Very annoyed] PUT a bit of SELLOTAPE on the FRIDGE! [Pause]
E: It's not much of a game, is it?

Rik Mayall is a comedy Giant

messiah 22 June 2005 04:45 PM

The "Taranshula" scene from Red Dwarf or the whole "sdrawkcab" episode.

Jehovah is another - "Good Shot!" - can't really miss with 7ft long rock can you though? but I think my fave has to be "How shall we f**k off oh lord?"

Anything to do with Eddie Murphy as Grandma is the Nutty Professor films. FPMSL :D C'mon Cleatus, C'mon! I'll stick this knife up the crack of your ass!

Daz34 22 June 2005 04:47 PM

Originally Posted by astraboy
Richie and Eddie beating the Gasman to death with a frying pan.
"What are we going to do??"
"About 25 years I reckon!"
:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
astraboy.

Followed by the killer line about bus surfing :lol1:

New_scooby_04 22 June 2005 05:31 PM

Pick any moment from the Naked Gun: Possibly the bit where Leslie Nielson forgets to return the radio mic at a live conference before going to the toilet. :) Or the bit where he's talking about preferable ways to die in front of the grieving wife of a policeman in critical condition having been shot in the line of duty. I was in tears. :)

NS04

Scoobychick 22 June 2005 05:45 PM

Cheech & Chong - Up in Smoke. The van does it for me :lol1:

vindaloo 22 June 2005 06:11 PM

OF&H - the batman sketch

Some Mother's Do 'Ave 'Em.... lots.

One Foot In The Grave - The doorman sketch where he removes the toff's toupe and walks off. Or the "You're house has been demolished" line after Victor had been held up at Customs after declaring "Only the crack in my ar*e".

Monty Python's The Life Of Brian. The "Biggus Dickus" and "Importuna Buttus" sketch.

Blackadder I & II - lots.

J.

gsm1 22 June 2005 06:18 PM

Well, not a movie but you do say anything filmed. For me has to be when Ronald Reagan was making a speech at some event and the next thing u see is a glass come crashing at the back of his head. Then you see the guy who threw it, some crazed hippy just strolling up behind him on the stage before all the security guards grab him. :lol1:

Markus 22 June 2005 06:41 PM

The Cat's expression from "sdrawkcab" :D Classic.

Bacon and the Lads discovering and dealing with the Traffic Warden in Lock Stock :D

The alternate takes of Ed trying to make Shaun laugh in the pub, with quotes about the older woman (Shaun of the Dead) eg; "ooooooh, big ol' gash!" :D

AndyC_772 22 June 2005 06:44 PM

How about the superglue incident in American Pie? :D

Alas 22 June 2005 08:13 PM

Eddie on his Scooter going to work on the intro to Hotel Paradiso. Fantastic linked gag with superb ending.
Rest of the film pretty kak though:D

TonyFlow 22 June 2005 08:42 PM

Also, Austin Powers IMOM, when mustafa is dropped into the fire pit - "I'm quite badly burned but still alive" LOL

Kieran_Burns 22 June 2005 08:51 PM

Monty Python: Life of Brian.
"He has a wife you know?" That line and the look on the guards face - every time I see that one sketch I lose it completely

The whole sketch sets it up for me, but that bit... the guy playing the guard deserves and Oscar for look of agony on his face!

BOB.T 22 June 2005 10:21 PM

Martin Brundle threatening to punch Schumacher if he did a victory jump on the podium after the US GP was pure comedy! :D

monty baber 22 June 2005 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by BOB.T
Martin Brundle threatening to punch Schumacher if he did a victory jump on the podium after the US GP was pure comedy! :D

I enjoyed that one too :notworthy

Cold Turkey 22 June 2005 10:28 PM

Originally Posted by vindaloo
Monty Python's The Life Of Brian. The "Biggus Dickus" and "Importuna Buttus" sketch.
J.

[geek mode on] Incontinentia Buttocks [geek mode off]

agree tho ... whole film is class except for the spaceship bit :confused:

Twohats 22 June 2005 10:38 PM

Fist Full of travellers cheques-
the spitting during the gun fight.
and "You wanta softa toilet paper, you go to hotel gayboy"

Chip Sengravy 22 June 2005 10:43 PM

^ :D

"I'm a MATADOR!. TAKE YER CLOTHES OFF!"

Twohats 22 June 2005 10:48 PM

LOL and when hes hanging off the train and leaps off like its travelling at great speed and its actually stopped.:D

"TICKETS?"

LG John 22 June 2005 11:01 PM

Ok, I've seen some funny stuff referred to but I'm sorry to say the following quote wipes the floor with everything and anything ever filmed on a television camera :D

WAV FILE HERE

-Welcome to Marathon, may I help you? -Yes. -Well, How may I help you? -You can start by wiping that ****ing dumb-ass smile off your rosy ****ing cheeks. And you can give a ****ing automobile. A ****ing Buick, a ****ing Datson, a ****ing Toyota . . four ****ing wheels and a seat! -I really don't care for the way you're speaking to me. -And I don't really care for the way your company left me in the middle of ****ing nowhere with ****ing keys to a ****ing car that isn't ****ing there. And I really don't care to walk across a ****ing highway and across a ****ing runway just to get back here and have you smile at my ****ing face. I want a ****ing car, right, ****ing, now. -May I see your rental agreement? -I threw it away. -Oh boy. -OH BOY WHAT... -YOU'RE ****ED!

kbsub 23 June 2005 12:51 AM

Blackadder to Baldrick " Baldrick get the door "
Baldrick comes back with the door in his hands
B.A. " Baldrick youre fired "
Baldrick " But sire I have been in your family since 1543 "
B.A " Baldrick so has syphillis "