ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Embarassing Romantic Incidents (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/403068-embarassing-romantic-incidents.html)

Drunken Bungle Whore 14 February 2005 11:38 AM

Embarassing Romantic Incidents

In the spirit of the day - what's the most amusing romantic incident that's happened to you?

Apart from the well documented first date (him thinking I was a bloke - long story! :D ) there was the incident in the bath..... a long, candlelit romantic soak accompanied by a tape I'd put together of romantic tunes. (As you may have seen in Fridays thread, I can't exactly be trusted when compiling a mix of tunes.) The champagne was chilled, the candles subdued, the mood sublime, and then the romantic interlude was ruined by the theme tune to The Hair Bear Bunch which I'd completely forgotten about! :D :D

stevem2k 14 February 2005 11:39 AM

HELP HELP , Here come de bears :D

mart360 14 February 2005 12:42 PM

In an itimate embrace with a girly, and i whispered her best mates name in her ear!!! she was seriously not impressed....

to make things very worse, i did it again later....

suffice to say it didnt last

Mart :D

Fat Boy 14 February 2005 01:28 PM

Mart that's a well known fetish called Sex Rodeo - Start doing it ahem doggystyle and when nicely in the ummm groove, call her by some other girl's name and see how long you can stay on for :D

RayC 14 February 2005 01:38 PM

Whilst impressing a new lady with my wooing powers, i decided a outlay on new bed sheets etc was required, so when i managed to suitably impress her into the bedroom she wouldnt be put off by skanky bedsheets

One nice purchase of satiny/silky sheets and a couple of dates later and she was in her underwear atop my new bedding, bathed in subtle light and the soft smell of scented candles.

I moved closer and began to take charge of procedings, whilst manouvering into a "docking" position i slide of the sheets like a baby oiled snake, doing a rather ineligant sort of double pike (naked men dont fly well, nor i'm sure do they look attractive!) and landed heavily at the foot of the bed on my neck/head/shoulders

the smell of deep heat then took the edge of the scented candles, plus her sniggering as she relived my Black Hawk Down piroette.

Like a true hero i managed to struggle on but let her go on top!! :D

messiah 14 February 2005 01:50 PM

I only have to say 2 words and you'll know exactly what I'm referiring to.

1. 69
2. Fart

sti-04!! 14 February 2005 01:54 PM

:lol1:

T4molie 14 February 2005 02:18 PM

PMSL :D

john_s 14 February 2005 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by messiah

1. 69
2. Fart

PMSL

3: Follow-through?

DEEDEE 14 February 2005 08:32 PM

O no not another 67

Kieran_Burns 14 February 2005 10:21 PM

Well there was the screamer I used to date...

You know the scene... romance, subtle lighting, smooching, getting heavier, steamier, the shared looks... the move upstairs.

The gentle undressing of each other... the long slow kisses, the exploring, the touching, the sensual feeling of each other, holding touching kissing...

The loving, the sensation as you near climax and then she 'says'

OHHHHHHHHHHHHH BBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYY YYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God it dun't half put you out yer stride.

Actually, me absolutely wetting myself laughing at this point probably didn't help...

hugo 15 February 2005 12:11 AM

Originally Posted by messiah

1. 69
2. Fart

Also known as a 'Devil's Kiss'!
:nono:

T4molie 15 February 2005 11:02 AM

Originally Posted by Kieran_Burns
OHHHHHHHHHHHHH BBBBBBBBBBBBAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABBBBBBBBBBYYYYYYYYYY YYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God it dun't half put you out yer stride.

Actually, me absolutely wetting myself laughing at this point probably didn't help...

PMSL :D

Reminds me of a "screamer" I once dated (for a short while). Only difference was she would be VERY vocal the whole time :eek:

Used to get some funny looks from my neighbours :D