ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   John McCririck (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/394440-john-mccririck.html)

Geek Boy 13 January 2005 08:15 PM

John McCririck

Hero or Villian.

The guy is quality. Eccentric English man at his best.

Clarebabes 13 January 2005 08:20 PM

I think the answer will depend if you are male or female. I don't like the way he treats his wife! Making Boobie go cattle class while he goes club class. What a nob.

Geek Boy 13 January 2005 08:23 PM

Originally Posted by Clarebabes
I think the answer will depend if you are male or female. I don't like the way he treats his wife! Making Boobie go cattle class while he goes club class. What a nob.

He is a big unit, and would require a bigger seat than boobie.

mj 13 January 2005 08:23 PM

I don't like the way he treats his wife! Making Boobie go cattle class while he goes club class.
he takes her with him FFS, what's your problem ? :razz:

paulr 13 January 2005 08:27 PM

Its all an act though.
We have blokes like this at work who are always saying they are the boss,blah-blah-blah.You ought to hear them when the wife rings work though,totally under the thumb.......

:)....

pslewis 13 January 2005 08:30 PM

He wears the trousers in his house, you can clearly see them under his pinny!! ;) :D

I think he is a barmpot ..... but we all need barmpots in this world!!

Pete

Clarebabes 13 January 2005 09:15 PM

I was pi$$ed off I missed her on GMTV the other day. Would have been quite interesting to see what she had to say!

pslewis 13 January 2005 09:46 PM

Is the model Caprice??

Anyway, wasn't she just soooo sexy when she was laughing at Stallones Mum!?? When she was explaining about the toilet and flag and warming the seat?? She was luvverly jubberly!!

And getting paid £500k for one days shooting?? Do you reckon she would want an older man? :D

Pete

PG 13 January 2005 10:00 PM

could your heart take it ? .....not the thought of her but all that money !!
Just think, she made as much in a day as it takes you a week to make ! ;):D
You could have solid gold wheels !

supertouring 13 January 2005 10:33 PM

He is a d1ck, but not as much as Mrs Stallone - do you think she has sat next to a very hot fire for too long and has melted?

King RA 13 January 2005 11:03 PM

Originally Posted by supertouring
He is a d1ck, but not as much as Mrs Stallone - do you think she has sat next to a very hot fire for too long and has melted?

Doesn't look 84 though :eek: Scooby Dooby Doo :- Scrappy!!! lol :D:D:D

Jap2Scrap 14 January 2005 08:22 AM

McCririck is a tool.

WTF is with those blister/sores under his nose? They make me yack! Could you imagine sitting down to dinner between him and Jackie Stallone! Christ, I'd be intimate with the ingredients of the tomato sauce by the time I'd finished. No way I'd dare look up!

Senior_AP 14 January 2005 08:26 AM

Originally Posted by paulr
Its all an act though.
We have blokes like this at work who are always saying they are the boss,blah-blah-blah.You ought to hear them when the wife rings work though,totally under the thumb.......

:)....

Crosbosis.

Andy Hall 14 January 2005 09:08 AM

When you look at Jackie Stallone don't you think she could be Micheal Jacksons mum if he was white? Oh he is, now :)

John is a complete bellend though, all that fuss over his Diet Coke, then the lads locked it up when he got it back, was class :luxhello: I'll bet he gets an advertising contract for it when he gets out, maybe he's not quite as batty as he appears.

mj 14 January 2005 09:26 AM

I'll bet he gets an advertising contract for it when he gets out

......you can just see him standing outside an office block full of women foaming at the gussets, supping a can of diet coke with his shirt off.... :D