ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Lazy Blokes Abdominal Trainer....... (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/362756-lazy-blokes-abdominal-trainer.html)

Brun 17 September 2004 08:45 AM

Lazy Blokes Abdominal Trainer.......

Are these things actually any use at all?

Brun 17 September 2004 08:50 AM

And this stuff? :)

I have a lazy plan brewing :D

STi wanna Subaru 17 September 2004 08:51 AM

Do you want us to sh@g your girlfriend for you as well? :rolleyes: :p ;)

get doing crunches yourself ya lazy git!! :D

Brun 17 September 2004 08:59 AM

:p

ChrisB 17 September 2004 09:02 AM

Originally Posted by STi wanna Subaru
Do you want us to sh@g your girlfriend for you as well? :rolleyes: :p ;)

get doing crunches yourself ya lazy git!! :D

You can crunch till you die but if you've got a inch of beer and burgers on top of your ab's, you'll never see them :p

Old_Fart 17 September 2004 09:04 AM

No good. No matter how strong/well trained your abs are, if you are a porker you wont see them. You can't choose where you are going to lose fat either...the belly is one of the last places to show improvement so it's a long hard slog if you want results. Lose the fat and you'll see a six pack...and thats all about calorie control and exercise....sorry!
Cman

STi wanna Subaru 17 September 2004 09:25 AM

Originally Posted by ChrisB
You can crunch till you die but if you've got a inch of beer and burgers on top of your ab's, you'll never see them :p

I'm not so vein as to do them for that reason :rolleyes: ;) I do them for core stability that helps with other areas of my training :p ;)

yes.... that is bullsh!t you can smell :D

suprabeast 17 September 2004 11:02 AM

go on one of the diets suggested in the other thread

http://bbs.scoobynet.co.uk/showthread.php?t=362788

Jay m A 17 September 2004 11:09 AM

If you're going to be really lazy, then order the stuff and don't forget to tick the home delivery box :D

Brun 17 September 2004 02:52 PM

You lot are all assuming i'm a fat Porker :rolleyes:
Please note my second post. They are not slimfast shakes - they are weight gain drinks :p
I am approx 5ft 8" and weigh 53kg :eek:
Skinny little tw4t you may say........ True, but my muscle definition is very good already - just on a very small scale. So my original question stands :p:D

taffyboyo 17 September 2004 03:00 PM

Skinny little tw4t ;)

Brun 17 September 2004 03:00 PM

:D:D:D

Brendan Hughes 17 September 2004 03:19 PM

In that case, buy three and eat them.

Brun 17 September 2004 03:22 PM

:rolleyes: :lol:
Next please................................:notworthy

fast bloke 17 September 2004 04:58 PM

No - don't but it. For it to be effective you need to tur it up so high that it is painful. Any lower than pain will be about as effective as sitting in your seat and tensing and relaxing your muscles. (There was a guy touting these at the gym once. We all got strapped up and started playing with the power. M8 turned it up full blast and chundered on the spot - nearly died laughing - apparently the electrodes had been placed to near his diaphragm)

Brun 17 September 2004 05:55 PM

What about the weight gain stuff? :)

STi wanna Subaru 17 September 2004 07:05 PM

Originally Posted by Brun
What about the weight gain stuff? :)

http://www.affordablesupplements.com/

you're better off looking here. get to a decent gym and ask advice or post a thread on here stating your aims. milo is always happy to give good advice.

wwp8 17 September 2004 07:12 PM

Originally Posted by ChrisB

yeah i agree you should put it on a table like everyone else :D

Brun 18 September 2004 02:34 AM

or post a thread on here stating your aims.
Stick me in a tight top and i don't look too bad :) The muscle definition is all there but i'm petit - if you like. Just wanna fill out a touch :D

Brun 18 September 2004 12:02 PM

:norty:

DoMJoLLy 18 September 2004 12:14 PM

And this stuff? :)

I have a lazy plan brewing :D

Get yourself down McDonalds may taste like poo but you will put some weight on. I've been on the Mcdiet for all my life and i'm in great shape (for sumo wrestling)!

Brun 18 September 2004 12:25 PM

My diet is generally quite healthy - but i'm also on first name terms with at least 2 takeaways in town and have been known to make a pig of myself a couple of times a week :D
In short - whatever i eat puts nothing on me. I know there's many people in the world who would love to be in this position, but believe me - it ain't no bed of roses!

DoMJoLLy 18 September 2004 12:48 PM

My diet is generally quite healthy - but i'm also on first name terms with at least 2 takeaways in town and have been known to make a pig of myself a couple of times a week :D
In short - whatever i eat puts nothing on me. I know there's many people in the world who would love to be in this position, but believe me - it ain't no bed of roses!

so do you wanna be a fat bloke or put on muscle mass?

Brun 18 September 2004 12:51 PM

Serious question? :Suspiciou

DoMJoLLy 18 September 2004 12:55 PM

Serious question? :Suspiciou

No lol.

Creatine helped me put on about 2.5 stone, but you have to put the time in at the gym. Read up on it.

I found maximuscle was by far the best I've tried.

http://www.creatinestore.co.uk/Produ..._Creatine.aspx

Brun 19 September 2004 03:25 AM

2.5 stone is a little more than i want. Maybe a stone i think.
So we're going for a no on the lazy belt? :)

Brun 19 September 2004 07:27 PM

After slurping the weight shake for a while to my desired weight i will obviously stop slurping the stuff. Will the weight not drop back to where i was? or is it a case of drinking less of the stuff to maintain where i am? :)

Sith 19 September 2004 07:46 PM

And your arteries are crying out for help, your heart is being squashed under the weight of the fat around it. :D But kebabs are great though. :)