ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   feeling off (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/353235-feeling-off.html)

Audi-Boy 14 August 2004 10:52 PM

feeling off

I went to the pub to see some mates and as soon as I walk through the door the doorblokes say I cant go in because I'm wearing trainers, now this initially makes me pissed off, I didn't even have my mobile so couldnt phone anyone so I walk home and it just kind of hit me my life must be ginxed in some way it has made me think of all the things that happen, theres never anything to shout about or look forward to, its made me think, its the straw that breaks the cammels back..

:(

Any thoughts, suggestions, flame? laugh ..

I cant be doing with life anymore.....

sti-04!! 14 August 2004 10:53 PM

Bridge ??

WENDI B 14 August 2004 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by Audi-Boy
I went to the pub to see some mates and as soon as I walk through the door the doorblokes say I cant go in because I'm wearing trainers, now this initially makes me pissed off, I didn't even have my mobile so couldnt phone anyone so I walk home and it just kind of hit me my life must be ginxed in some way it has made me think of all the things that happen, theres never anything to shout about or look forward to, its made me think, its the straw that breaks the cammels back..

:(

Any thoughts, suggestions, flame? laugh ..

I really cant be arsed anymore.

Aaahhh There there, don't be sad and fed up..... change your shoes and get back to the pub you big mardy arse!!:)

imlach 14 August 2004 10:58 PM

I made a rule a long time ago....if a pub/club gets so arsey about dress code, it's not worth going in.....

btw, they usually have these rules as an excuse to refuse entry to anyone they don't like the look of. Again, find another place to hang out.

mart360 14 August 2004 11:01 PM

Oh God the youth of today are whingin again..

jeeeezus i wouldnt even brake wind over that...

Audi boy its got to be said...

get a life.... grow up ... get out and see the real world....

join the army theyll teach you about life!!!

M

Audi-Boy 14 August 2004 11:02 PM

They turned others away for wearing trainers also, anyway Its not that im hacked off about, its just made me think about things ...

ALi-B 14 August 2004 11:06 PM

That's the problem when you walk everywhere on your own. You start thinking, and then the inevitable thought of your insignificance in the world starts to dwell upon you.

My solution...drive everywhere...gives me less time to think :D

Turbohot 14 August 2004 11:07 PM

They turned others away for wearing trainers also, anyway Its not that im hacked off about, its just made me think about things ...

Stop thinking too much AB.Just chill. Life's too short to be miserable.If you think you waste too much time doing nonsense stuff, set some constructive goals for yourself.To start with, make a goal of feeling positive:)

Inforcer 14 August 2004 11:26 PM

Oye Audi Boy sniff some Coke or have some Speed.
That'll sort your dunderhead out :D

pslewis 14 August 2004 11:30 PM

Stick some DocMartins on, go back and kick the doormans 4rses!! :D

I guarantee you will feel soooooooo much better

Failing that go out and buy some Gold Wheels, Handbag and Stilletoes :D ;)

Pete

Audi-Boy 14 August 2004 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by ALi-B
That's the problem when you walk everywhere on your own. You start thinking, and then the inevitable thought of your insignificance in the world starts to dwell upon you.

Thats just what I thought ..

My solution...drive everywhere...gives me less time to think :D
Yes I would but I cant pass my test, see what I mean about being ginxed?:(

pslewis 14 August 2004 11:35 PM

Its no good ......... cut open the Razor Blades !!!!

Pete

Audi-Boy 14 August 2004 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by pslewis
Its no good ......... cut open the Razor Blades !!!!

Pete

I do but its not winter, i have to wear t shirts and prople wouod see.:(

pslewis 14 August 2004 11:40 PM

Eh???????????????

Pete

16vmarc 14 August 2004 11:40 PM

De Ja Vous

milo 14 August 2004 11:45 PM

when u think of all the **** thats going on in the world.. and the real problems some people have to go thru.. getting kicked out of a bar for wearing the wrong kind of shoes is NOT a big deal.

it sounds like u need a focus in life. set some goals man.

milo 14 August 2004 11:46 PM

Originally Posted by 16vmarc
De Ja Vous

thats so late 90's.

it's google vu now ;)

fast bloke 15 August 2004 12:16 AM

don't try and kill yourself with razor blades - that requires loads of skill - you need a shotgun AB. - Throwing yourself in front of a train might be an alternative, but that might hold the train up, so don't do that. Have you tried www.101bestwaystotopyourself.com ?

MooseRacer 15 August 2004 10:14 AM

Surely it would be easiest for AB to blow himself up?

StickyMicky 15 August 2004 10:47 AM

get a job you winging layabout

Daz34 15 August 2004 10:49 AM

http://server5.uploadit.org/files/Darren555-noose.jpg

Audi-Boy 15 August 2004 11:08 AM

OMG who retitled this thread as 'feeling *off*' the original was 'feeling ****'.

Jesus H Feking christ in a hand cart you make me sound like a faggot, I would never say that , Im off cos this board is god damn anal..

Leslie 15 August 2004 11:09 AM

The success you experience in life is down to you and what you make of it. Don't expect everyone else to do it for you. No one owes you a living!

Les

Franx 15 August 2004 11:53 AM

Originally Posted by Leslie
The success you experience in life is down to you and what you make of it. Don't expect everyone else to do it for you. No one owes you a living!

Indeed it is:)

Don't live life on your own though, as it gives you too much to think about, and that's really not what you want. Don't look deeply into everything you do, as it ain't healthy, and it doesn't achieve anything.
Start taking some exercise. It occupies the mind, among other things.....
Start living life - don't just let it pass you by, as there's a lot of unexplored avenues there.

Have fun:)

Huxley 15 August 2004 04:42 PM

OMG who retitled this thread as 'feeling *off*' the original was 'feeling ****'.

Jesus H Feking christ in a hand cart you make me sound like a faggot, I would never say that , Im off cos this board is god damn anal..

Wahayyyyyyyyyyyy he's going

I can see lots people losing a lot of sleep over you going Audi boy !

NOT

ProperCharlie 15 August 2004 04:50 PM

i suggest that you lie on the floor with a pair of sturdy boots within easy reach. grab hold of the boots and bash yourself repeatedly with them. concentrate on sensetive areas such as face, kidneys and groin. you are re-creating the feeling of having your head kicked in. stop once you pass out (this is where it's a bit less severe than the real life version).

when you regain consiousness you will have a whole load of new problems to worry about, and the old ones will seem comparatively insignificant.

hth

:)

Chip 15 August 2004 05:59 PM

Originally Posted by StickyMicky
get a job you winging layabout

As a suicide bomber. Nah don't bother, you'd probably f*** that up as well.

Chip;)

Huxley 15 August 2004 06:14 PM

Originally Posted by Chip
As a suicide bomber. Nah don't bother, you'd probably f*** that up as well.

Chip;)

FPMSL :D:D:D:D