ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   do woman luv to argue (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/317691-do-woman-luv-to-argue.html)

moses 08 April 2004 08:38 PM

do woman luv to argue

well we all have ladies mostly :D

are woman genetically made to argue or do they learn that at school.

do they know when its time to quit instead of blabbering on :D

Buzzer 08 April 2004 08:58 PM

genetically f%$^$ up so not their fault
Moses, i'm dissapointed mate ;)

You know very well it's genetic. This is the reason women never fart mate, they don't shut the fcuk up for long enough to build up pressure :D

Katana 08 April 2004 09:07 PM

Do bears sh*t in the wood?

what would scooby do 08 April 2004 09:10 PM

They are as mad as a balloon !!!!

moses 08 April 2004 09:15 PM

lol @ buzzer never heard of that one mate f^&*ing awesome :D lol i nearly fell of my seat :D

47 NAT 09 April 2004 07:08 AM

...and they always like to get the last word in when your both arguing!

You can sort this out easily enough by putting her in a room with an echo and feed her once a week :D

Nath

Shropshire-Guy 09 April 2004 09:08 AM

Moses.

I have two females in this House

1 , Is 43 years old.

2, Is 11 going on 18 .

Reason you can never shut a woman up is the fact that when men are born we are injected with a normal needle. Woman on the other hand are injected with a Gramphone needle (off record player). hence they go on and on. My wiife is never !

1, Wrong.
2, Is the worlds best driver.( don,t like to mention to her the day she backed into car oppasite) she said it shouldn,t have been there. lol
3, Has no need for a Garage for petrol. ( never puts any in)
4, And will argue black and blue over something no matter if shes wrong or right
5, She never Farts. (See above about mouth never shut)

It must be hard being purfect all the time for her. But i still love her ( especialy while dressed in PVC or rubber. lol. O dear shes calling me to bed. Have to go. lol. Got a job on. lol Shouldn,t take long thou. pmsl

Shropshire-Guy 09 April 2004 09:10 AM

Im Back
See told u it wouldn,t take long to do that little job didn,t i. lol

47 NAT 09 April 2004 09:14 AM

pmsl :D did it shut her up though?

Shropshire-Guy 09 April 2004 09:20 AM

Yes 47 NAT it did partly. Shes now on page 6 of the morning news paper. Didn,t want to disturb her to much.

moses 09 April 2004 09:32 AM

pmsl @ shrop nice one mate, been ages aint seen u on chat coz im hardly their coz its quiet and haha that was funny mate :D and hows things

47 nats post
--------------------
...and they always like to get the last word in when your both arguing!

You can sort this out easily enough by putting her in a room with an echo and feed her once a week

Nath
---------------------

lol good idea mate im gonna try that someday and lock my lady in :D but u know woman they scream so much the neighbours will hear lol :D and i will get done

Shropshire-Guy 09 April 2004 09:42 AM

Another simple fix is buy a bag off the old fashioned Wine gums( hards ones) or a quality make of Toffee sweets.

Chuck 2 in her mouth

GUARANTEED 45 MINS of peace.

Best applied before.

1, Football on TV.

2, When getting ready to go out with your mates to pub.

3, When WRC on TV.

4, A long trip in car. (May need about 6 or more thou depending on distance)

Im dead if she reads this. lol
No more jiggy jiggys for me.

Im alright Moses . YOU ?

moses 09 April 2004 10:05 AM

hahahahahaha f%$&ing class mate :D

me im fine mate just tired, aint had a holiday for 7 yrs mate im really tired, wife went for hols with the baby recently
i couldnt get time off

but God willing soon :) i wanna travel the world, mecca, medina, jerusalem, cairo , sweden yummy babes get me a nice norse babe :D and germany acthung babe of babes :D etc

Redkop 09 April 2004 10:44 AM

All I can say, is that you have all picked the wrong women then :p

CrisPDuk 09 April 2004 10:52 AM

Another question on a similar topic. How do women actually breathe? Because following long term observations of Mrs D, my stepdaughter, my Mother & my sister, not one of them appears to pause long enough to draw breath;)

Are they genetically programmed to breath cyclically, like a saxophone player? Or, are their lungs connected to their ar$ehole? The latter reason may explain why they talk so much sh!t:D

BTW My dad can vouch for the fact that women don't fart, apparently myt parents' dog was still farting 3 years after it died:D

SiPie 09 April 2004 11:04 AM

Does Dolly Parton sleep on her front ;)

moses 09 April 2004 11:05 AM

lol @ lynne and crisp :D

yeah crisp and they have a inflatable nose when they argue it goes wide like a fiery dragon :D

and lynne lol i remember u , we had many an arguement :D

and all i need to say to my buddy lil miss chelle is i wish u become a mother to 5 kids and u will see her arguing :D

Little Miss WRX 09 April 2004 11:52 AM

Look, I don't need kids to argue. :p

moses 09 April 2004 12:01 PM

lol welcome back chelle bin coolio :D

my old fiery blonde friend :D haha u should have been a redhead grrrr growl :D

hows mister richie squire he can squire me anytime :D

say hi to him pls