ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Dealer and Third Party Supplier Queries (https://www.scoobynet.com/dealer-and-third-party-supplier-queries-3/)
-   -   J W Racing (https://www.scoobynet.com/dealer-and-third-party-supplier-queries-3/288113-j-w-racing.html)

M0NEY 06 January 2004 01:20 PM

Have to say i wasnt really a fan of J W Racing.

BUT,

i placed an order last week as no one could supply the bit i wanted. Within a couple of hours i had a reply via email. After a couple of emails, i decided to go for it and paid by credit card.

The part wasnt in stock at the moment but will be in by Tuesday and was asked if it was ok to wait this long or do i want a refund.
I wanted to wait.

Just got an email to say their stock isnt in yet, but is due in and i will get the goods by the end of the week. If there was any trouble with this, i could still get a refund.

Now thats what i cause service! Suppliers who keep you informed. They said tuesday or wed i would get the part, and i got an email Tuesday lunch time!

So it appears some suppliers do look after their customers and keep them updating.

Now i best get the part by the end of the week! lol :D

Jamie Whitfield 06 January 2004 01:54 PM

HI!

I'm really glad you like my service and hopefully you will now become a JWR fan! :D

Speak soon!

Jamie

www.j-w-racing.com
www.dawesdevices.co.uk

scoobyfella 06 January 2004 06:36 PM

I will second that i have purchased twice off Jamie, with excellent service and delivery times.

James:D

Rice Rocket.. 06 January 2004 08:48 PM

Can't fault JW in any way, eveything bought from him has been sent out on time.

Rice Rocket

S.B. 06 January 2004 08:57 PM

Purchased from jamie before and had e-mail replies within 1/2 an hour at 10-11 oclock at night as well :D

goonasuk 06 January 2004 11:07 PM

Great response from Jamie from e-mails... now jsut waiting for this Dawes Device to come into stock.

Marc

NelsonUK 07 January 2004 01:04 AM

Yep another vote for Jamie here too - have ordered a few tims from him and his service has been superb :)

speedstermick 08 January 2004 03:53 AM

ive bought bits of jamie.
no problems at all.

mick.

Jamie Whitfield 08 January 2004 11:32 AM

Thanks for all your support guys, this week marks JW Racing's 2nd Birthday, so after 2 years I'm just about getting to grips with this lot! ;) :D

Here's to a Happy 2004 for everyone!

M0NEY 08 January 2004 01:38 PM

lol, happy second birthday :D

I got home last night, and there was a call from Jamie left on my answerphone - also had an email from him regarding my goods.

Excellent, now that is custoemr service!

By the way, like i said, its the first time i have ordered from Jamie so not connected. I just like to praise companies (and thats any company i have bought goods from) for their service.

And if its bad......... ill post it up bad! lol