ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   How to get rid of a trouble maker in our village...... (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/217844-how-to-get-rid-of-a-trouble-maker-in-our-village.html)

RON 08 June 2003 10:29 PM

Guy's, there is a young lad who no longer lives in our vilage, but insists on making a 40 mile round trip at least once a day, in order to hang around and generally be a nuisance to the residents of the village, things like mooning through old peoples windows at 23.00hrs, or sitting on street corners playing car steroe REALLY loud, he seems to think that he's some sort of God around these parts, but he's just a to55er, and, he's leading most of the youngsters in the area into all sorts of trouble, including drugs, underage sex, and petty crime, and quite bad vandalism.
So, I was hoping that a few of you lot might be able to advise me on ways of getting rid of this 'youth', not literally, but at least to stop him coming out here all the time, and just to add insult to injury, the little to55er drives a shi77y Nova!!
If people don't want to advise on here, mail me! I'll willing ly listen to all suggestions!!
Ta
Ron.

ps, I'm not being an old fart, he really is a nuisance, to ALL residents!!

Jonto 08 June 2003 10:32 PM

Next time he moon's at someone shoot him in the arse with a cross bow ! :D

Or, when he is driving out of your village one night, make him pull over and beat the **** out of him !:D

EASY !

Apple 08 June 2003 10:37 PM

as per the tv prog the other night - how about several / many people videoing him "at work" and then presenting the evidence to the police - more chance of being taken notice of if there's a few of you with info rather than one person being classed as a nosey so & so...

might work or you could always run it past the police first as it's getting the courts to accept video footage as evidence IMHO from what was said on tv

do you have a neighbourhood watch / resident's association etc?

Apple 08 June 2003 10:39 PM

or see if his nova is faster than a speeding bullet ;):D

without condoning violence etc... :D

RON 08 June 2003 10:49 PM

It's got to the point mnow where we have set-up a village patrol, where two 'males' go for a walk at random times of the night, just to collect info, however, if I ever catch the little scrote, I'll give him a kickin, obviously, no-one would see me do it!

davy1 08 June 2003 11:02 PM

Next time he moon's at someone shoot him in the arse with a cross bow !

An unorthodox but affective means of treatment.If needs be I have a nice "Barnett Veloci-Speed"carbon crossbow for use if needs be.If that is a bit over the top,I have a nice target longbow as well.Also a various choice of bolts and Arrows,ranging from Blunt to dam rite scary.

RON 08 June 2003 11:05 PM

You actually think i'm gonna tell ya when I've done it, even i'm not that daft!!!
After-all, I am a parish councillor you know!!

ozzy 08 June 2003 11:26 PM

some tar and feathers has worked wonders in the past ;):)

pslewis 08 June 2003 11:40 PM

Get some like minded blokes to talk to him!!

It works wonders

Pete

astraboy 08 June 2003 11:55 PM

why dont you dig a big hole in the ground, then cover it wil leaves and branches. Then all you have to do it wait for him to walk down the street. When he gets to the hole in the ground. You shoot him!
:D
astraboy.

fast bloke 09 June 2003 12:40 AM

Astraboy - That doesn't work - I tried it and there are two postmen, and Ice cream man an several assorted dogs down there now. :D

Sabotage his car - Potato up the exhaust type thing. If that fails to embarrass him sufficiently, find out where he lives, visit in the middle of the night and replace his sump plug with a candle

pslewis 09 June 2003 12:48 AM

Sump Plug - Candle - BRILLIANT Fat Bloke!!! :D

Brilliant!! PMSL!!

Pete

RON 09 June 2003 12:50 AM

I was considering just loosening the sump plug, trouble is, that'll only stop him til his bloomin mother buys the git another car!!! he's not workin, and I'm sure he's either dealin, or his mum's just subbing him.
I like the candle idea!! wouldn't put it in the sump hole though!!

Luke 09 June 2003 06:32 AM

Sump plug Candle........... Thats a good one!!!

Cut the middle men out..... get him "Talked to by some good old preachers"

Foot_Tapper 09 June 2003 08:23 AM

Ron, have the "fuzz" been informed... if they had info he may be dealing, they'll take more notice than just if he's playing his stereo loud.
The street cam maybe a good idea, if you can set one up where he parks up or sits about.
Do both. Where does he live now, 40 mile round trip ?
Probably weymouth, loads of scallies there.

fast bloke 09 June 2003 08:58 AM

Ron - Don't light the candle - when the oil heats up the candle gets softer and falls out - this should leave him halfway between home and your place with a blown engine - Even better if he makes it to your place before the engine blows up - severe loss of street cred :D :D :D

The Zohan 09 June 2003 09:28 AM

YHM

MR2 Rob 09 June 2003 11:18 AM

How about letting him taste his own medicine? - The little scumbag probably sleeps through the morning until about 2pm - have a day off and sit outside his house with your car stereo pumping out dangerous levels of music. Or plant some firecrackers in his garden - that should scare the sh1t out of him when hes asleep.

Only thing is, dont let him know who you are or you will probably get your property damaged.

Good luck mate. I say bring back Culling. These people dont deserve to be treated with respect.

P.S - check for tax on his Nova - if it hasnt got tax, you can report it and it will be towed away!

what would scooby do 09 June 2003 12:54 PM

Digital Photo - poster - words to the effect of sex-offender - attached to every lampost in his town;)

Lord Of The Bling... 09 June 2003 03:23 PM

what would scooby do.....very effective i would of thourght...and utterly evil too...BRING IT ON!!!

RON 09 June 2003 06:41 PM

Not weymouth, he's moved the other way, top end of poole, 'scum city'!!!
The police do know what he's up to, they just need proof, and then they can act.
I think he might get seen too before then though!
Ron.

yoza 09 June 2003 06:58 PM

Do you know anyone who keeps pigs?

Markus 09 June 2003 07:04 PM

Certainly video the little git, and give it to the police, but also, give a copy to his employer. OK, so I doubt he's got a job, but worth doing if he has.

What else. Well, the poster with sex-offender would be good, however, that is slander/libel (can never remember which is written and which is spoken) and thus he could sue you and no doubt the little git would, and he'd win too.

If he's doing a 40 mile trip, then follow him home, and a suitable distance from your vilage, have a little road block, and some chaps can have a little chat with him, nothing heavy, just slash his tires, and threaten that if he comes back he'll be slashed next time.

I personally also favor a bit of kidnapping, and a threat with a black and decker to the kneecaps, then dumping the scum in a field in the middle of nowhere. Seems to work quite nicely.

STi-Frenchie 09 June 2003 07:27 PM

Crucifixon. You know it makes sense.

ChristianR 09 June 2003 07:31 PM

Markus > is that the mountain way?

Poor Guy 09 June 2003 07:41 PM

get someone in a land rover to tow away his nova an illegaly park it somewhere
:D

bigsinky 09 June 2003 08:31 PM

Do you know anyone who keeps pigs?
hungry ones brickto...i mean yoza? top idea m8 :D

cheers

big sinky

hutton_d 09 June 2003 08:51 PM

Just 'release the gimp' ..........

Dave

DazV 10 June 2003 12:13 AM

Don't make any direct contact with him yourself...

Up 'ere in north lad, we have "friends of friends" who can be payed a small fee. In return, they'll have a "persuasive word"

Sadly for kids like this, its all they understand.

-DV

danny-boy 10 June 2003 09:24 AM

top end of poole, 'scum city'!!!
Thats a bit unfair, I'm from Parkstone and I'm nice :D

anyway next time he comes down to your village get the stinger out, take his tyres out then pelt the cars with eggs and brake fluid!

Sh't him right up :D

Cheers

Dan