ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Other Marques (https://www.scoobynet.com/other-marques-33/)
-   -   Schumacher to drive a Lexus Soarer! (https://www.scoobynet.com/other-marques-33/198877-schumacher-to-drive-a-lexus-soarer.html)

John R 14 April 2003 07:17 PM

Overheard at Ferrari HQ.

Conversation between Michael and Ross Brawn.

MS - For sure I am going to give you an almighty kicking Ross. Vot is zis useless piece of toss I am driving zis year. Look at the "flippy floppy" chassis. It wobbles like a Saab convertible.

RB - Calm down Michael, we have big changes planned in the next week

MS - Calm down, calm down!! Mein "good friend" Mycroft has just taken his Soarer faster round Barcelona than we have in this years car and you tell me to calm down. He was much faster on the straight too even though he had a puncture at 195 mph. It didn't affect him one bit. For sure. To be honest etc. etc.

RB - I know, I know but nothing can keep up with the '91 Soarer. I've seen the "fascinating" scoring system Mycroft has developed and how can you argue with that? The car is genius.

MS - Is that it? Ve simply can't compete! Right I'm off. I'm taking my spikey hat, large collection of sausages and amusingly frothy beer and pissing off to drive a Soarer next weekend. You vanker.

(Late news just in - Mansell to sue Frank Williams for not designing a car stiff enough to withstand a puncture like the Soarer and therefore losing the championship)

RB5#295 14 April 2003 07:26 PM

:D

Mycroft 14 April 2003 07:41 PM

I should have been told... I could give him some tips on how to get the best from it!... when will they learn!... :D

(Edited to thank you guys for the promoting my favourite car... just like the Fiat Club who, in their tribute, changed the forum title to the 'Soarer Coupe Club' for a day, would you consider changing the name of this Forum for one day to 'Soarernet.co.uk.' TIA)

[Edited by Mycroft - 4/14/2003 8:43:05 PM]

Claudius 14 April 2003 09:05 PM

I think there's one model Ferrari which we forgot is performant

... until it needs to stop for fuel, that is...

:D :D :D

camk 14 April 2003 09:15 PM

Nice one John.....:D.....very funny.

camk 14 April 2003 09:18 PM

Mycroft,
Gets my vote, you,Basal and Claudius can stand shoulder to shoulder taking abuse for the whole day whilst jointly moderating soarer.com for the day :D ;)

mik 14 April 2003 09:31 PM

I have a mate who has a mate who owns a soarer.

One day it overheated and smelt funny.....upon further investigaion we realised the coolant had turned into wine :eek:

How we laughed as we got pissed and flew back over the city. Well....when I say "we"..... 'ol Soary had it all under control :)

:rolleyes:

Mycroft 14 April 2003 09:34 PM

Tell them about the loaves and fishes!

camk 14 April 2003 09:43 PM

Obviously a Soarer Nazareth....TEMS and Active Suspension as standard :D....means it can drive on Water. You'll never see a Soarer in the Lake picture thats for sure. ;)

[Edited by camk - 4/15/2003 9:10:46 AM]

Crush 14 April 2003 09:57 PM

Classy, for sure! :D

Paulo P 15 April 2003 12:22 PM

pmsl :D

markcp 15 April 2003 02:45 PM

LOL @ Cam :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Mark