ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Alan Partridge....... (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/110776-alan-partridge.html)

Spudgun VI 05 July 2002 08:38 PM

aha!! now my league of gentlemen question has been answered, does anyone know when we can see some alan partridge new stuff? its my fave comedy, but i'm starting to know each episode off by heart now:rolleyes:

Scooby Dooby Blue 06 July 2002 12:38 AM

New series on BBC2 next month

AHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :D

skoobidude 06 July 2002 12:30 PM

AH ha. Yeh its rumoured he has a girlfriend in the new series.

Your listening to "up with the Partridge".

Thanx very much for being this morning's farmer!

Nick

Spudgun VI 06 July 2002 08:03 PM

jurassic park!!:D:D

sebastian 06 July 2002 09:25 PM

toothless simpletons....horses running through council estates...

wine this and wine that...

sorry-you've gone again...

Mr Partridge shall I take her out?......Oh God no!You can't do that!

clown without make up.......deputy headmaster of a comprehensive

skiddusmarkus 06 July 2002 09:33 PM

Get lost you mentalist.

D8UGF 06 July 2002 10:32 PM

Two eggs for breakfast..
Laid by you ya chicken!!!:D:D:D:D:D

Outstanding!

Spudgun VI 06 July 2002 10:46 PM

kiss my face!:D

flat4 07 July 2002 12:13 AM

smell my cheese! :D

Scooby Dooby Blue 07 July 2002 01:19 AM

Did you get your chocolate orange? :D

AndT2000 07 July 2002 01:53 AM

dares more to Ireland, dan' dis'

:D

ees' crackers man!

:D :D

[Edited by AndT2000 - 7/7/2002 2:14:42 AM]

flat4 07 July 2002 08:59 AM

help me, i'm trapped under a cow! :D

andrewjlane 07 July 2002 09:16 AM

I think one of the funniest scenes in the last series was where he sacked all his staff but pulled the old bird, took her back to his hotel, then came out of the bathroom before bedding her to say "give it 15 minutes and it should be ok in there!" Classic!

Saw him live a few years ago - just as good.

SimonH 07 July 2002 11:53 AM

Have you got the audio tapes of his early Radio series? Best of the lot I reckon. Most of his TV shows were variations and adaptions of his radio shows.

F***ing brilliant.

AndT2000 07 July 2002 12:16 PM

Si, your not wrong, got all 3 cd's of the radio series. :D

ADP 07 July 2002 12:46 PM

monkey tennis

skoobidude 07 July 2002 06:13 PM

I don't want to be infamous, I want to be 'famous.

Get me a 40 yr old scorcher!

Michael, Michael, Michael!!! ....Tell me about the Lady Boys!

CC 08 July 2002 12:56 AM

When caught stealing the traffic cones by the police : :D:D

Copper > "Whats your name?"
Alan > "..err...Car...err..Bill Car"

LMAO!!!!

Best episode for me was the when he went back to the loonies house pretending it was his

"P**s off you bloody mentalist!" :D

Funkii Munkii 08 July 2002 11:52 AM

Not forgetting the episode when he is in his hotel room wearing shorts when his assistant notices his nadgers are hanging out, he pops them back in with the FAF line "the boys are back in the barracks" quality.

Dave

legacyPete 08 July 2002 12:40 PM

Check the small print on your cone-tract!

Classic :D

muppet paster 08 July 2002 01:23 PM

IMHO Alan Partridge should be locked in a corner and never let out...

mj 08 July 2002 01:45 PM

the geordie porter telling the tale of his mate in the army dicovering that the bird was a boy...

"...I might aswell get me money's worth,so he flips her over.. "

Lynne enters the room -

" ...and it started first time "

hugebeef 08 July 2002 02:15 PM

I'm off to see the new series being filmed on Sunday night, woo hoo!

sebastian 08 July 2002 04:27 PM

"dwad....dosser..."

"pray silence..for the Electric Light Orchestra!"

Mark_TM 08 July 2002 07:19 PM

MORRIS: Sport now, with Alan Partridge. Alan, you're a keen fan of the law, aren't you?

PARTRIDGE: I certainly am, I support the law fully. Not too keen on those that break it, though.

MORRIS: How do you support it, then?

PARTRIDGE: Just generally... support it.

MORRIS: What, just generally turn up on a Saturday afternoon and wave at it from the touchline?

PARTRIDGE: [Totally lost] What? [Recovers] This is Sportsdesk, I'm Alan Partridge and it's a special desk of sport now, as we look back on some of the sporting highlights of the last sporting season. So lie down, relax, and let the sports commence.

[A montage of sporting events. First up, cycling.]

PARTRIDGE: If it's cycling championships you're after, you can't say fairer than the Tour De France.

PARTRIDGE [COMMENTATING]: Dave Bradaur there in the lead, swaying from side to side in his own inimitable bike-riding way. Klaus Binthere on the inside, pumping away with those gristle-like muscley legs inside those tight lycra shorts which have become his trademark. [A team car with spare bikes on the roofrack enters frame.] And I don't know what this man is playing at! No way! Surely the judges must come down like a ton of bricks on that. Carrying bikes on the top of a car is not a sportsmanlike way to run this race. [An aerial view of events.] You join me now in the helicopter as we look down on these cyclists that look somehow like cattle in a mad way, but cattle on bikes. [The finish line.] And there's Sven Gunsoon, closely followed by his close friend and teammate Klaus Bin- and the man with the bikes on his car is, yes! He's disqualified as I said, and Klaus Binthere wins. Riding none-handed! No need for that.

PARTRIDGE: It was a belter of a season for athletics.

[A 1500 metres race.]

PARTRIDGE [COMMENTATING]: 1500 metres there, and Cram... not a lot happening, quite unremarkable actually - oh good, someone's fallen! It's Peter Elliot! Yes! He's down, Peter Elliot, no relation to the late Denholm... and come on Pete, back on your feet, you can catch up with them! No, he can't be bothered.

PARTRIDGE: But it was upsets all the way in the dive championships.

PARTRIDGE [COMMENTATING]: Greg Lugani, down, double back twister, bangs his head and in. Textbook. Lovely. Let's see it again. He boings down, up in the air, double back twister, comes down, bangs his head on the board and in. Lovely! The judges surely will give him high marks for that.

PARTRIDGE: But for my money, the best punches were being pulled this season in the boxing ring.

PARTRIDGE [COMMENTATING]: ...as he's affectionately known to me. Thank goodness actually they're wearing gloves, because I've witnessed bare knuckle boxing in a barn in Somerset about three years ago, and it was a sorry sight to see men goading them on in such a barbaric fashion. And I'm rather ashamed to say I was party to that goading, two men fighting as I saw in the barn that night, naked as the day they were born and fighting the way God intended. Wrestling at points - I don't know if you've seen "Women In Love", that marvellous scene by the fire. It kind of resembled that.

PARTRIDGE: I'm Alan Partridge, and that was my sporting season. Why don't you join me for another one? Join me.

skoobidude 08 July 2002 08:29 PM

MARK_TM

We're doin one-liners on this thread m8. Not whole episodes (I know, The Day Today)

If you write another reply we can use this elastic band to measure how much you put.....

Will it be:-

Tightness number 1
OR
Tightness number 2

Spudgun VI 08 July 2002 08:32 PM

going to a funeral in a castrol gtx bomber jacket...what a classic!:D

Mark_TM 08 July 2002 08:35 PM

I know I though it was a bit long, but as I was reading I couldn't stop laughing and thought I would stick it on.

skoobidude 08 July 2002 08:36 PM

Can you smell gas?

Classic bit when Lynne is having a conversation with the two Irish guys. Alan comes back and nobody notices so he breathes on them.

GET IN!!!!

Nick