ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Wanted (https://www.scoobynet.com/wanted-18/)
-   -   Newage Turbo back exhaust (https://www.scoobynet.com/wanted-18/1058109-newage-turbo-back-exhaust.html)

buckerz69 18 February 2019 10:40 AM

Newage Turbo back exhaust

I recently purchased a turbo back decat and exhaust from ebay which the seller assured me is for a newage. Having removed my exhaust and cat, I can now see that the lengths are different, so the replacement is clearly from a classic. Additionally I'm struggling to get the decat to fit, so before persevering further with the wrong exhaust, does anyone have something suitable that I can fit?

I was looking for a 2.5 or 3" turbo back exhaust. Ideally resonated and local to Essex! Let me know if you have something.

Thanks

Farfocell 18 February 2019 10:49 AM

have Rcm turbo back for twinscroll but do not think it will fit without other main parts:norty:

jaygsi 18 February 2019 12:43 PM

What exhaust were you sold? Someone might do a swap.

Originally Posted by buckerz69 (Post 12045067)
I recently purchased a turbo back decat and exhaust from ebay which the seller assured me is for a newage. Having removed my exhaust and cat, I can now see that the lengths are different, so the replacement is clearly from a classic. Additionally I'm struggling to get the decat to fit, so before persevering further with the wrong exhaust, does anyone have something suitable that I can fit?

I was looking for a 2.5 or 3" turbo back exhaust. Ideally resonated and local to Essex! Let me know if you have something.

Thanks

Russell38 18 February 2019 02:21 PM

Thanks

Have you tried Matty of here @mbdevelopments

ZANY 18 February 2019 03:14 PM

Thanks

exactly which exhaust have you purchased off eBay?

if full system from turbo back it should all fit on with few mods to the hangers etc even if for classic unless you only have the downpipe?

if it’s a cheap crappy one that has “speed” on the end of its name then fitting will be an issue
especially with the steering knuckle knocking on it then there’s the angle the flange will sit which can be cockeyed

lets have a link of which one you have bought