Notices
Wanted Tell us what you're looking for and someone here is very likely to be able to help you find it.

Newage Turbo back exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 18 February 2019, 10:40 AM
buckerz69
Scooby Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Newage Turbo back exhaust

I recently purchased a turbo back decat and exhaust from ebay which the seller assured me is for a newage. Having removed my exhaust and cat, I can now see that the lengths are different, so the replacement is clearly from a classic. Additionally I'm struggling to get the decat to fit, so before persevering further with the wrong exhaust, does anyone have something suitable that I can fit?

I was looking for a 2.5 or 3" turbo back exhaust. Ideally resonated and local to Essex! Let me know if you have something.

Thanks
Old 18 February 2019, 10:49 AM
Farfocell
BANNED

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

have Rcm turbo back for twinscroll but do not think it will fit without other main parts
Old 18 February 2019, 12:43 PM
jaygsi
Scooby Regular

Received 256 Likes on 222 Posts

What exhaust were you sold? Someone might do a swap.

Originally Posted by buckerz69
I recently purchased a turbo back decat and exhaust from ebay which the seller assured me is for a newage. Having removed my exhaust and cat, I can now see that the lengths are different, so the replacement is clearly from a classic. Additionally I'm struggling to get the decat to fit, so before persevering further with the wrong exhaust, does anyone have something suitable that I can fit?

I was looking for a 2.5 or 3" turbo back exhaust. Ideally resonated and local to Essex! Let me know if you have something.

Thanks
Old 18 February 2019, 02:21 PM
Russell38
Scooby Regular

Received 55 Likes on 41 Posts

Thanks
Have you tried Matty of here @mbdevelopments
Old 18 February 2019, 03:14 PM
ZANY
Scooby Regular

Received 131 Likes on 101 Posts

Thanks
exactly which exhaust have you purchased off eBay?

if full system from turbo back it should all fit on with few mods to the hangers etc even if for classic unless you only have the downpipe?

if it’s a cheap crappy one that has “speed” on the end of its name then fitting will be an issue
especially with the steering knuckle knocking on it then there’s the angle the flange will sit which can be cockeyed

lets have a link of which one you have bought