ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   New new Liebour revealed (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/1057397-new-new-liebour-revealed.html)

alcazar 19 December 2018 10:14 PM

New new Liebour revealed

Cor! Bin! revealed as a myogynistic LIAR, and a female Liebour MP in trouble for perverting the aims of justice.

Yet these are the very people some on here think should be in power.

Comments, you lefties?

Martin2005 19 December 2018 10:56 PM

Originally Posted by alcazar (Post 12038522)
Cor! Bin! revealed as a myogynistic LIAR, and a female Liebour MP in trouble for perverting the aims of justice.

Comments, you lefties?

you including me in that dopey (or whichever of the 7 dwarfs you're being today)??

The Trooper 1815 19 December 2018 11:00 PM

The Labour MP is a Lawyer FFS!

ALi-B 19 December 2018 11:57 PM

I lip read it as ‘stupid wānkers’ which I’d doubt he’d admit to either :lol1: Amusing that it seems half of westminster have suddenly become expert lip readers. :lol1:

The disgrace that is PMQs gets worse by the week.

Martin2005 20 December 2018 12:25 AM

Who recently posted this?

Is Angel Strawbridge THE worst TV personality on at present?
Overweight, died ginner, teeth like Mr Ed, Essex gew( gell), accent and mad as a box of frogs.

What's not to detest?

And...

Oh, there's a few female ones that get to me: talentless idiots, most of them.

That fat Kirstie is another, she'll present ANYTHING.

I wish I could be bothered to go back further than YESTERDAY but I can't be arsed.

It's almost like one side of his brain rants and rages on about all the things he hates about what others say and do, whilst the other side then goes and says and does the same things. There appears to be no connection between the two.

Hypocrisy, thy name is Alcazar

Mr Fuji 20 December 2018 12:24 PM

Originally Posted by alcazar (Post 12038522)

Comments, you lefties?

Care to comment on the fact that May reinstated the whip on an MP who is under investigation for sexual misconduct so she could try and win a vote?

BMWhere? 20 December 2018 01:34 PM

In fairness to Corbyn, if he did say "stupid woman", he wasn't wrong :luxhello:

Still, I wouldn't want him as PM. At a time when the country needs a strong opposition, we're stuck with Corbyn :brickwall

alcazar 20 December 2018 01:34 PM

Martin: what does MY behaviour, or anything else, have to do with the behaviour of a man who would be PM, in a supposedly revered institution, with strict rules he patently ignores????

And why would I want to comment on that, Mr F? Are you trying the straw man argument that because I'm attacking Liebour, I must be a Tory? Won't wash, buddy.

alcazar 20 December 2018 01:36 PM

Originally Posted by BMWhere? (Post 12038598)
In fairness to Corbyn, if he did say "stupid woman", he wasn't wrong :luxhello:

Still, I wouldn't want him as PM. At a time when the country needs a strong opposition, we're stuck with Corbyn :brickwall

Agreed on both counts.
He's in the wrong on this, but cannot now apologise as he's LIED!!! Typical Liebour man. Our own ex-MP went to prison after lieing about stealing money from his expenses.

markjmd 20 December 2018 01:42 PM

Originally Posted by alcazar (Post 12038601)
Agreed on both counts.
He's in the wrong on this, but cannot now apologise as he's LIED!!! Typical Liebour man. Our own ex-MP went to prison after lieing about stealing money from his expenses.

Show us ONE pro-brexit MP or prominent spokesperson who hasn't lied continuously to support their retarded agenda, and the rest of us might start giving half a flying **** what Hasbyn has or hasn't said.

Until then, the working assumption has to be that your thread is just more of the same vitriol and/or deflection that you usually spout.

Martin2005 20 December 2018 01:47 PM

Originally Posted by alcazar (Post 12038599)
Martin: what does MY behaviour, or anything else, have to do with the behaviour of a man who would be PM, in a supposedly revered institution, with strict rules he patently ignores????

And why would I want to comment on that, Mr F? Are you trying the straw man argument that because I'm attacking Liebour, I must be a Tory? Won't wash, buddy.

Because the only reason you started this thread was because you wanted to stir it. Then YOU had the bare faced cheek to have a go at him for misogyny. You wanted to start a fight, you got one.

Wurzel 20 December 2018 02:30 PM

So calling someone names or muttering a comment/opinion is now an offence is it?
Can someone please press Ctrl+Alt+Delete on the world so we can get back to normality.

Mr Fuji 20 December 2018 03:08 PM

Originally Posted by alcazar (Post 12038599)

Well, you did say lefties, which suggests you are on the right. Mainly it was to expose the hypocrisy of attacking someone who (may) have said something that was construed as against women whilst not applying the same to someone on the other side.

alcazar 20 December 2018 05:17 PM

Originally Posted by markjmd (Post 12038607)
Show us ONE pro-brexit MP or prominent spokesperson who hasn't lied continuously to support their retarded agenda, and the rest of us might start giving half a flying **** what Hasbyn has or hasn't said.

Until then, the working assumption has to be that your thread is just more of the same vitriol and/or deflection that you usually spout.

Billy-bull-cr@p is alive and well in the persona of Mark.

What's Brexit got to do with LYING TO PARLIAMENT?

And if the Brexit MP's have, what of all the awful stuff Remoaners said would happen if we VOTED OUT...not left, just voted for it?

I think your post is just another bit of deflection against what's going to happen, no matter what you do...and you can't hack it, LOL

alcazar 20 December 2018 05:19 PM

Originally Posted by Martin2005 (Post 12038608)
Because the only reason you started this thread was because you wanted to stir it. Then YOU had the bare faced cheek to have a go at him for misogyny. You wanted to start a fight, you got one.

Ohh, oooh, I'm so scared of fartin Martin.

The only reason I got a fight was because YOU ARE a closet lefty, despite your whining it's not true.

Now fukc off and cry about it.