Notices
Non Scooby Related Anything Non-Scooby related

New new Liebour revealed

Old 19 December 2018, 10:14 PM
  #1  
alcazar
Scooby Regular
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Rl'yeh
Posts: 40,663
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New new Liebour revealed

Cor! Bin! revealed as a myogynistic LIAR, and a female Liebour MP in trouble for perverting the aims of justice.

Yet these are the very people some on here think should be in power.

Comments, you lefties?
alcazar is offline  
Old 19 December 2018, 10:56 PM
  #2  
Martin2005
Scooby Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Type 25. Build No.34
Posts: 8,222
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by alcazar View Post
Cor! Bin! revealed as a myogynistic LIAR, and a female Liebour MP in trouble for perverting the aims of justice.

Yet these are the very people some on here think should be in power.

Comments, you lefties?
you including me in that dopey (or whichever of the 7 dwarfs you're being today)??
Martin2005 is offline  
Old 19 December 2018, 11:00 PM
  #3  
The Trooper 1815
18 June 1815 - Waterloo
iTrader: (31)
 
The Trooper 1815's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2004
Location: To the valley men!
Posts: 19,105
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

The Labour MP is a Lawyer FFS!
The Trooper 1815 is offline  
Old 19 December 2018, 11:57 PM
  #4  
ALi-B
Moderator
iTrader: (1)
 
ALi-B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2002
Location: The hell where youth and laughter go
Posts: 36,785
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

I lip read it as ‘stupid wānkers’ which I’d doubt he’d admit to either Amusing that it seems half of westminster have suddenly become expert lip readers.

The disgrace that is PMQs gets worse by the week.
ALi-B is offline  
Old 20 December 2018, 12:25 AM
  #5  
Martin2005
Scooby Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Type 25. Build No.34
Posts: 8,222
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Who recently posted this?

Is Angel Strawbridge THE worst TV personality on at present?
Overweight, died ginner, teeth like Mr Ed, Essex gew( gell), accent and mad as a box of frogs.

What's not to detest?



And...

Oh, there's a few female ones that get to me: talentless idiots, most of them.

That fat Kirstie is another, she'll present ANYTHING.



I wish I could be bothered to go back further than YESTERDAY but I can't be arsed.

It's almost like one side of his brain rants and rages on about all the things he hates about what others say and do, whilst the other side then goes and says and does the same things. There appears to be no connection between the two.


Hypocrisy, thy name is Alcazar

Last edited by Martin2005; 20 December 2018 at 12:55 AM.
Martin2005 is offline  
Old 20 December 2018, 12:24 PM
  #6  
Mr Fuji
Scooby Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Posts: 444
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by alcazar View Post
Cor! Bin! revealed as a myogynistic LIAR, and a female Liebour MP in trouble for perverting the aims of justice.

Yet these are the very people some on here think should be in power.

Comments, you lefties?
Care to comment on the fact that May reinstated the whip on an MP who is under investigation for sexual misconduct so she could try and win a vote?
Mr Fuji is offline  
Old 20 December 2018, 01:34 PM
  #7  
BMWhere?
Scooby Senior
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Friedrichshafen Germany/Preston UK
Posts: 2,190
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

In fairness to Corbyn, if he did say "stupid woman", he wasn't wrong

Still, I wouldn't want him as PM. At a time when the country needs a strong opposition, we're stuck with Corbyn
BMWhere? is offline  
Old 20 December 2018, 01:34 PM
  #8  
alcazar
Scooby Regular
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Rl'yeh
Posts: 40,663
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Martin: what does MY behaviour, or anything else, have to do with the behaviour of a man who would be PM, in a supposedly revered institution, with strict rules he patently ignores????

And why would I want to comment on that, Mr F? Are you trying the straw man argument that because I'm attacking Liebour, I must be a Tory? Won't wash, buddy.
alcazar is offline  
Old 20 December 2018, 01:36 PM
  #9  
alcazar
Scooby Regular
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Rl'yeh
Posts: 40,663
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by BMWhere? View Post
In fairness to Corbyn, if he did say "stupid woman", he wasn't wrong

Still, I wouldn't want him as PM. At a time when the country needs a strong opposition, we're stuck with Corbyn
Agreed on both counts.
He's in the wrong on this, but cannot now apologise as he's LIED!!! Typical Liebour man. Our own ex-MP went to prison after lieing about stealing money from his expenses.
alcazar is offline  
Old 20 December 2018, 01:42 PM
  #10  
markjmd
Scooby Regular
iTrader: (11)
 
Join Date: May 2009
Posts: 3,857
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by alcazar View Post
Agreed on both counts.
He's in the wrong on this, but cannot now apologise as he's LIED!!! Typical Liebour man. Our own ex-MP went to prison after lieing about stealing money from his expenses.
Show us ONE pro-brexit MP or prominent spokesperson who hasn't lied continuously to support their retarded agenda, and the rest of us might start giving half a flying **** what Hasbyn has or hasn't said.

Until then, the working assumption has to be that your thread is just more of the same vitriol and/or deflection that you usually spout.
markjmd is offline  
Old 20 December 2018, 01:47 PM
  #11  
Martin2005
Scooby Regular
 
Join Date: Jun 2005
Location: Type 25. Build No.34
Posts: 8,222
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by alcazar View Post
Martin: what does MY behaviour, or anything else, have to do with the behaviour of a man who would be PM, in a supposedly revered institution, with strict rules he patently ignores????

And why would I want to comment on that, Mr F? Are you trying the straw man argument that because I'm attacking Liebour, I must be a Tory? Won't wash, buddy.
Because the only reason you started this thread was because you wanted to stir it. Then YOU had the bare faced cheek to have a go at him for misogyny. You wanted to start a fight, you got one.

Martin2005 is offline  
Old 20 December 2018, 02:30 PM
  #12  
Wurzel
Scooby Senior
iTrader: (1)
 
Join Date: Nov 2000
Location: Wildberg, Germany/Reading, UK
Posts: 9,352
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

So calling someone names or muttering a comment/opinion is now an offence is it?
Can someone please press Ctrl+Alt+Delete on the world so we can get back to normality.
Wurzel is offline  
Old 20 December 2018, 03:08 PM
  #13  
Mr Fuji
Scooby Regular
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Posts: 444
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by alcazar View Post
Martin: what does MY behaviour, or anything else, have to do with the behaviour of a man who would be PM, in a supposedly revered institution, with strict rules he patently ignores????

And why would I want to comment on that, Mr F? Are you trying the straw man argument that because I'm attacking Liebour, I must be a Tory? Won't wash, buddy.
Well, you did say lefties, which suggests you are on the right. Mainly it was to expose the hypocrisy of attacking someone who (may) have said something that was construed as against women whilst not applying the same to someone on the other side.
Mr Fuji is offline  
Old 20 December 2018, 05:17 PM
  #14  
alcazar
Scooby Regular
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Rl'yeh
Posts: 40,663
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by markjmd View Post
Show us ONE pro-brexit MP or prominent spokesperson who hasn't lied continuously to support their retarded agenda, and the rest of us might start giving half a flying **** what Hasbyn has or hasn't said.

Until then, the working assumption has to be that your thread is just more of the same vitriol and/or deflection that you usually spout.
[email protected] is alive and well in the persona of Mark.

What's Brexit got to do with LYING TO PARLIAMENT?

And if the Brexit MP's have, what of all the awful stuff Remoaners said would happen if we VOTED OUT...not left, just voted for it?

I think your post is just another bit of deflection against what's going to happen, no matter what you do...and you can't hack it, LOL
alcazar is offline  
Old 20 December 2018, 05:19 PM
  #15  
alcazar
Scooby Regular
Thread Starter
iTrader: (2)
 
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: Rl'yeh
Posts: 40,663
Likes: 0
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default

Originally Posted by Martin2005 View Post
Because the only reason you started this thread was because you wanted to stir it. Then YOU had the bare faced cheek to have a go at him for misogyny. You wanted to start a fight, you got one.
Ohh, oooh, I'm so scared of fartin Martin.

The only reason I got a fight was because YOU ARE a closet lefty, despite your whining it's not true.

Now fukc off and cry about it.
alcazar is offline  
Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
alcazar
Non Scooby Related
64
12 April 2018 09:01 AM
alcazar
Non Scooby Related
8
27 March 2018 03:49 PM
Buzzer
The Muppet Room
12
02 October 2003 01:53 PM
DazV
Non Scooby Related
24
17 May 2002 05:24 PM
Neil Smalley
The Muppet Room
5
06 February 2002 09:24 PM


Thread Tools
Search this Thread
Quick Reply: New new Liebour revealed


Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

© 2019 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands

We are a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.