ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   ScoobyNet General (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/)
-   -   This can't be a spec c surely!! (https://www.scoobynet.com/scoobynet-general-1/1048540-this-cant-be-a-spec-c-surely.html)

ZANY 10 July 2017 07:07 AM

Thanks for sharing the pics mate very tidy example indeed:thumb:

scoobiepaul 10 July 2017 08:07 AM

"Thanks for sharing the pics mate very tidy example indeed"

No probs, front AST coilovers are knackered I think, and now due cambelt and full service.

ZANY 10 July 2017 11:37 AM

Originally Posted by scoobiepaul (Post 11952464)
"Thanks for sharing the pics mate very tidy example indeed"

No probs, front AST coilovers are knackered I think, and now due cambelt and full service.

Just wear and tear that pal
Also as you are aware of it you know your going to sort it aswell :thumb:

bustaMOVEs 10 July 2017 06:11 PM

Even if it is a motorsport edition, the all important 6 speed is missing.

yabbadoo4 11 July 2017 12:46 AM

i dont think its a wrx - v limited either. dont think they have a roof flap and dccd?

ditchmyster 11 July 2017 05:37 AM

It's been raped.

ZANY 11 July 2017 07:49 AM

Originally Posted by yabbadoo4 (Post 11952700)
i dont think its a wrx - v limited either. dont think they have a roof flap and dccd?

On a five speed I think them buttons might just be for show as I did same with a few dccd switches I had on my bug but that was a 6speed and they looked cool:lol1:

Every tom dick and harry got a cat flap now :lol1:

BrownPantsRacing 11 July 2017 08:59 AM

Looks like a WRX to me!

ossett2k2 11 July 2017 09:20 AM

One thing I did notice from the video is it doesn't have a boot release catch down by the drivers seat,spec c didn't have one.
Did the wrx and sti blobs have boot release?

yabbadoo4 11 July 2017 12:18 PM

the guy selling it obviously had no clue what he was buying. wonder what it says on the documents? things it isnt : spec c or spec c limited or even the motorsport version. sti v limited or wrx v limited. on his web site theres a video where he goes out for a drive in it and i paused it when he was pointing the camera at the speedo binnacle and had a clear shot of the dials and i couldnt see the dccd indicator at all.its not sti dials either so no rev light indicator. theres no sti surround on the gearbox gaitor as well. also i thought jdm cars would have folding mirrors but theres no switch for it only the toggle for left and right adjustment. proper heinzer this thing is lol.

TonyBurns 11 July 2017 12:32 PM

Its a wrx with bits stuck on.

ted bass 11 July 2017 01:34 PM

So which car is more of a mutation, this one or that one sti whore was trying to pass off last wk, and how many others are actually out there!

+Doc+ 11 July 2017 01:40 PM

No matter what it is or isn't it looks like a ****ter, bargepole comes to mind.

ZANY 11 July 2017 02:21 PM

Originally Posted by ted bass (Post 11952763)
So which car is more of a mutation, this one or that one sti whore was trying to pass off last wk, and how many others are actually out there!

The other one was on eBay before SN then IT got bum raped on here :lol1:

I bet there's quite a few lurking about and there's always going to be someone on the buying end that doesn't know better :(