ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Group Buys (https://www.scoobynet.com/group-buys-439/)
-   -   Subaru Impreza ABS Delete Kits *GROUP BUY* (https://www.scoobynet.com/group-buys-439/1035263-subaru-impreza-abs-delete-kits-group-buy.html)

Pro-Line Motorsport 23 March 2016 08:14 PM

Dont be worried Jody, your in good hands mate.

Pro-Line Motorsport 23 March 2016 08:15 PM

PAID:

Jody0702
Philturbo1
Forgedmarco
Johnnybon

Briggsywrx 23 March 2016 08:25 PM

Pm sent

jody0702 23 March 2016 10:54 PM

Originally Posted by Pro-Line Motorsport (Post 11812607)
Dont be worried Jody, your in good hands mate.

:thumb:

cookstar 24 March 2016 09:40 AM

If I pay for my kit today, can you keep hold of it until I can get the car to you for installation?

Pro-Line Motorsport 24 March 2016 09:33 PM

Originally Posted by cookstar (Post 11812736)
If I pay for my kit today, can you keep hold of it until I can get the car to you for installation?

Yes of course, thats what i am doing for 2 others also :)

Philturbo1 25 March 2016 11:31 AM

How much is it for you guys to fit the kit and where abouts are you based.

Pro-Line Motorsport 26 March 2016 11:06 AM

Hi Phil,

Based in Redhill, Surrey mate. Will pm you fitment prices.

cookstar 27 March 2016 02:27 AM

Sorry, just seen your reply. I'll be in touch Tuesday to make payments and arrangements

Pro-Line Motorsport 28 March 2016 02:45 PM

Ok no problem. Kits will then be made and sent out this coming week.

Hope everybody had a nice easter!!

Philturbo1 28 March 2016 03:45 PM

Carnt wait to get rid of the abs pump so I've got some proper braking power to make the most of my brembo's . Remember mines a classic wagon lol.

Philturbo1 31 March 2016 11:06 AM

Hi guys how are the kits going.

jody0702 31 March 2016 05:44 PM

Originally Posted by Philturbo1 (Post 11814257)
Carnt wait to get rid of the abs pump so I've got some proper braking power to make the most of my brembo's . Remember mines a classic wagon lol.

Me too. 94 sti.Only upgraded to the 4 pot subarus a 2pot rears as the 2 pot 1 pot combo before did nothing. Have completely rebuilt them though and Godspeed discs n carbone pads. Have even left the gearbox n new clutch off so will help make fitting the brake lines easier. Have u stripped the pump out yet? I removed everything, pump, sensors, tone rings, ecu,matrix etc. It equates to quite a bit of weight too. Left the lines attached to pump n bias just removed the rear brake lines from the bias valve and cut through the line that goes behind the servo and it all came out as one pretty much. The sensors were a bit stuck in the hubs but came out eventually.

Philturbo1 01 April 2016 08:04 PM

No i haven't started yet i didn't realise there was that much work involved lol.

Pro-Line Motorsport 02 April 2016 09:32 AM

Morning guys!

Kits will be made up and sent out on Monday, have been extremely busy here at Pro-Line and with a bad back last week it was moving very slowly.

Am still waiting on confirmation/payment from one other also...

Cheers.

jody0702 03 April 2016 12:05 PM

Originally Posted by Pro-Line Motorsport (Post 11816187)
Morning guys!

Kits will be made up and sent out on Monday, have been extremely busy here at Pro-Line and with a bad back last week it was moving very slowly.

Am still waiting on confirmation/payment from one other also...

Cheers.

Sweeeeeeet, can't wait!! Thinking now I need the clutch line and turbo oil feed line in carbolook to complete the look. Do they come with banjo bolts and copper washers? Running the standard tdo5h turbo. How much? Cheers

forgedmarco 05 April 2016 07:36 PM

Any update if these have been shipped please?

Pro-Line Motorsport 06 April 2016 10:45 AM

Originally Posted by jody0702 (Post 11816550)
Sweeeeeeet, can't wait!! Thinking now I need the clutch line and turbo oil feed line in carbolook to complete the look. Do they come with banjo bolts and copper washers? Running the standard tdo5h turbo. How much? Cheers

Hi Jody, clutch lines are £21.50 turbo oil feed £25.

Originally Posted by forgedmarco (Post 11817458)
Any update if these have been shipped please?

Unfortunately not although they are being made today! I apoligise for the delay in these, we are absolutely hectic at the moment and have had many a track side call out for repairs to cars being tested. You will all recieve for the weekend.

Cheers,

Mitch

johnnybon 06 April 2016 01:05 PM

Unfortunately not although they are being made today! I apoligise for the delay in these, we are absolutely hectic at the moment and have had many a track side call out for repairs to cars being tested. You will all recieve for the weekend.

Cheers,

Mitch[/QUOTE]

No worries next week would be perfect as not home till Sunday :thumb:

Big sparks 06 April 2016 07:54 PM

I'm guessing I'm too late to jump on this ?

I'd be after a full kit with bias valve and installation by you guys ,

What will that come too if not in the group buy please

Dave

jody0702 06 April 2016 09:15 PM

Originally Posted by Pro-Line Motorsport (Post 11817702)
Hi Jody, clutch lines are £21.50 turbo oil feed £25.

Cheers,

Mitch

Just as well have the caliper lines to match as well eh? How much all in delivered for caliper lines, turbo feed and clutch line? All carbolook

Pro-Line Motorsport 06 April 2016 10:40 PM

Originally Posted by johnnybon (Post 11817743)

Cheers,

Mitch

No worries next week would be perfect as not home till Sunday :thumb:[/QUOTE]

no problem, il send yours out on friday for monday delivery!!

Originally Posted by Big sparks (Post 11817922)
I'm guessing I'm too late to jump on this ?

I'd be after a full kit with bias valve and installation by you guys ,

What will that come too if not in the group buy please

Dave

Unfortunately yes you have, il pm you prices now :)

Originally Posted by jody0702 (Post 11817981)
Just as well have the caliper lines to match as well eh? How much all in delivered for caliper lines, turbo feed and clutch line? All carbolook

Your going to be fully kitted out, good choice.

Calliper lines are £65.99 so £112.49 all in. :D

jody0702 07 April 2016 09:07 PM

Payment sent
Just as well have it all matching!!

Philturbo1 09 April 2016 10:47 AM

Carnt wait for my kit to get here today so I can get cracking.
Any one else fitting their kit over the weekend.

jody0702 09 April 2016 02:31 PM

If it arrives today I'll start 2mrw as working today!! All I've got left in at the mo is booster and master cylinder so ready to start fitting

Philturbo1 09 April 2016 05:47 PM

It's not come today so I have used the time to strip out the abs pump and front lines ready for when it comes. The rear ones look like they are going to be a pain as the run inside the car.

JonMc 09 April 2016 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by Philturbo1 (Post 11819032)
It's not come today so I have used the time to strip out the abs pump and front lines ready for when it comes. The rear ones look like they are going to be a pain as the run inside the car.

TBH, the worst line to remove is the one that runs through the bulkhead - when I did my ABS delete that qwas the only one I didn't take out and instead re-used it :eek:

Pro-Line Motorsport 09 April 2016 06:47 PM

Phills and marcs kits sent friday, if not recieved today will get them for monday!! Jody i delayed your kit as you wanted other lines so will be sent out with johns on monday :)

jody0702 09 April 2016 09:07 PM

Originally Posted by Philturbo1 (Post 11819032)

How much of the interior do you have out? They run down drivers side along sill behind plastic cover and then through the rear bench seat, the rear sensors come thru the bench also. Once Unclipped the rear lines move around a lot more and I hack sawed them as close to bulkhead as i could from behind the suspension turret with a large hacksaw. If you remove the rubber bung first with a long screwdriver you can get right up to the bulkhead. From inside the footwell they run behind the wiring. If you peel the firewall back under the accelerator you have better access, then cut through again at bottom where they upturn. They are clipped in further up and go quite a way but a bit of brute force minding the wiring and they are free. The rest of the way just unclips! Hope it helps

jody0702 09 April 2016 09:09 PM

Originally Posted by Pro-Line Motorsport (Post 11819048)
Phills and marcs kits sent friday, if not recieved today will get them for monday!! Jody i delayed your kit as you wanted other lines so will be sent out with johns on monday :)

No probs, got other bits to get on with:thumb: