ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   women why are they such bitches?????? (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/103098-women-why-are-they-such-bitches.html)

Big Bear 08 June 2002 12:37 AM

I've been chatting with what I thought was a nice young lady for the last few weeks , tonight I asked her if she wanted to go out for a drink tomorrow night , she said yes , great I thought . Went to the toilet about 15 minutes later to come back and find her getting off with someone else BITCH . Needless to say I won't be taking her out [img]images/smilies/mad.gif[/img]

uncle buck 08 June 2002 01:15 AM

you sound suprised :confused:

Big Bear 08 June 2002 01:25 AM

Perhaps I should set a devil dog on her ;) What do you recon Buck??

mega_stream 08 June 2002 06:52 AM

Should have taken her in the toilet with you m8 ;)

NotoriousREV 08 June 2002 08:23 AM

Ah, women. Aren't they great?

Man: "I love you"
Woman: "Don't bother"

Did you know every woman has a copy of the film Bambi so they can watch Bambi's mother die over and over again to cheer themselves up?

Women are cold, heartless monsters.

I've said it before, but it's worth repeating: if I didn't find men so repulsive, I'd be gay, at least you know where you are with a man (usually down the pub)

Actually, my current fiancee did the same thing to me. We'd known each other for a while, agreed to go on a date and she got off with someone else. Good job I'd done the same, or I'd be well pi555ed off ;)

Scooby-Doo 08 June 2002 08:30 AM

What were you doing in the toilet for 15 minutes you naughty man !!!!!!!!!

sebastian 08 June 2002 08:37 AM

Big bear - you took too long about it: 2 weeks and counting and that other guy took about 2 minutes by the sound of it. She must have been gagging for it but you misread the signs. I always say push the limits as soon as possible, there's nothing to lose, and women dont appreciate the chivalrous approach anymore anyway.

Theres plent more fish in the sea, just make sure it smells fresh though....

Kippax 08 June 2002 11:30 AM

clearly the wrong bird m8. sounds like if you just wanted a leg over she'd have been ok. if she'd felt the same as you she would have behaved herself. find another one.

nigelward 08 June 2002 05:53 PM

Probably discussing football.

Anyway women spend 15 minutes in the toilet why can't men :D

Luke 08 June 2002 06:03 PM

Astraboy

You have always been a funny guy but "Or Rohypnohl if the previous two fail." I'm no blouse... But that is well out of order... Certain things like that can do a hell of a lot of damage if read by someone who has been involded with the current trend of use of this drug...

Its a "POP" at you but in a "Blokey Blokey way"

Luke

jonny gav 08 June 2002 08:29 PM

snakes with t1ts mate!!!
http://www.stopstart.fsnet.co.uk/mica/viper.gif

Clarebabes 08 June 2002 09:48 PM

:rolleyes:

Olly 08 June 2002 09:51 PM

I couldn't pull in a brothel. Or with Rohypnohl.

Richard Askew 08 June 2002 10:00 PM

...ok guys enough with the date rape drug jokes guys...some things are funny but not this...

ChrisB 08 June 2002 10:27 PM

Seconded!

bug-eyed wonder 08 June 2002 10:34 PM

Can't you guys wipe those posts? :rolleyes:
Everyone is entitled to a moan but tis heading down the wrong path!

AB WTF,first donuts in a graveyard now this! :confused:

bug-eyed wonder 08 June 2002 10:35 PM

ps I know he said "joke" but somethings can never be reconcilled as such.

Katana 09 June 2002 12:14 AM

Next time, use the Jedi Mind Trick on her...

CrisPDuk 09 June 2002 12:22 AM

Olly's right though, he couldnt' even pull on a COMPUTER GAME (gta3), he need my eleven year old to show him, don't even ask me where an eleven year old gets gta3 from (ask his dopey mum:D).

P.S not all women are bitches, my bitch is all woman:D:D

DavidBrown 09 June 2002 08:36 AM

Women, you can't live with 'em, and you can't fit 'em in a blender.

babber 09 June 2002 09:07 AM

Dave,

I don't think we (Men) were never meant to understand them mate ;) Maybe she wanted some action that night and was frustrated that you weren't giving her any :eek: Just a thought ;)

Cheers Phill C

jjones 09 June 2002 10:52 AM

one off the wrist.

it's cheaper in the long run.

astraboy 09 June 2002 12:23 PM

<AB WTF,first donuts in a graveyard now this! >
Yeah sorry, having a bit of a head fcuk at the mo. Particually with the fairer sex. For what its worth I've edited it.
astraboy.

Scooby Snax 09 June 2002 12:30 PM

What were you doing with a 15 year old! (joke) Did she do pot noodle?

Dynamite_scooby 09 June 2002 01:12 PM

we definately aint all like that - she must have been a bitch, good you found out whaat she was really like though eh?!

Claire

Ralf 09 June 2002 01:49 PM

Always been a supporter of burning witches as in the old times http://www.pistonheads.com/include/images/furious.gif

But a good girl can make up for all of them. Still have to find mine though.

Ralf

ScoobyChelle 09 June 2002 02:02 PM

Depends on my mood as to whether or not I am bad :p ;)

Seriously though, we are not all like that.

Michelle :)

Taz 1 09 June 2002 02:57 PM

Hey babe, we aren't all like that there are some normal women left on this planet who aren't physco's or out 2 mess ur head up honest! :D Get back 2 being a player :D

Turboteeth 09 June 2002 07:49 PM

Big Bear - come on, Bath is THE city of quality totty...forget about it and get down to Delfter Krug next weekend and pull a 17 year old!!!

babber 09 June 2002 09:58 PM

Taz 1,

Hate to disagree with you but you are all twisted and bitter ;) Well my ex-misses is :rolleyes:

Cheers Phill C