ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   The Snip (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/1015096-the-snip.html)

The Dogs B******s 29 November 2014 08:37 AM

Originally Posted by piehole1983 (Post 11571011)
How's the spuds now? All settled?

Much better cheers. Back on my bike and riding the wife too.:D

piehole1983 29 November 2014 08:41 AM

Originally Posted by The Dogs B******s (Post 11571094)

Excellent, good work!

ditchmyster 29 November 2014 01:06 PM

Originally Posted by Steve T (Post 11560633)
I,ve lost some of my hair, 59 years old. Both my Mums brothers had very very thick hair. I had the snip more than 20 years ago. The worse thing I remember is the embarassment of the nurses staring at my privates, and some swelling that lasted for a few weeks which was quite painful.:thumb: Steve.

:wonder: Not sure exactly how it works as I'm no geneticist but it comes from some female genes for sure.

No need to be embarrassed about your knob swelling in the presence of a female nurse unless it was a male one :norty: I'd be more worried that the boner lasted a few weeks.:lol1:

WRXrowdy 29 November 2014 04:43 PM

Wife used to bang on about me having the snip, I was happy to just pull out and decorate her baps to be honest . . . Or the headboard if it had a bit of psi behind it :D

Thankfully, she is on the pill now, prescribed to stop her having migraines (apparently, must remember to slip the doctor that fiver)

On a serious note, my old man was diagnosed with a serious case of prostate cancer, that will probably mean I am prone to get it. Upon researching it, I read that having the snip can increase the risk of prostate cancer, so that is a good enough reason for me to stay away from the knife.

The Trooper 1815 29 November 2014 06:34 PM

Originally Posted by The Dogs B******s (Post 11559006)
Anyone on here had it done? I had it done on Friday, seemed all ok, but since Monday night getting a lot of pain in my right testicle(B*llock for the thicko's:D) Is this normal, will the pain ease?

I suffer from rampant epididamitis (spelling?). Big ibuprufen and painful spuds.

Steve T 29 November 2014 06:37 PM

Originally Posted by ditchmyster (Post 11571221)
:wonder: Not sure exactly how it works as I'm no geneticist but it comes from some female genes for sure.

No need to be embarrassed about your know swelling in the presence of a female nurse unless it was a male one :norty: I'd be more worried that the boner lasted a few weeks.:lol1:

:luxhello::lol1::lol1: Steve.

Matteeboy 29 November 2014 07:10 PM

I had wondered about this (two kids are plenty) but this has out me right off.
Fingers crossed that the IUD keeps working.
Another kid would mean selling the van and BM; sod that.

joz8968 29 November 2014 07:13 PM

Originally Posted by WRXrowdy (Post 11571299)
. . . I was happy to just pull out and decorate her baps to be honest . . . Or the headboard if it had a bit of psi behind it :D

:lol1:

bioforger 29 November 2014 07:36 PM

Originally Posted by WRXrowdy (Post 11571299)
Wife used to bang on about me having the snip, I was happy to just pull out and decorate her baps to be honest . . . Or the headboard if it had a bit of psi behind it :D

Very thoughtful of you ;) I hope you gave her a pearl necklace as well :thumb:

Devildog 01 December 2014 12:36 PM

This thread is hillarious!

Had it done 7 years ago. Local, drove the 140 miles home about an hour after the procedure. Extremely unpleasant when getting it done, but I was competely fine afterwards.

You lot need to man up a bit :lol1:

PS - For those who haven't had it done, there is no difference in sensation whatsoever. And as for premature ageing? I've never heard of that one. Personally, I'm told I look significantly younger than I am.

Not to mention the benefits of not having to worry about mistakes, contraception generally and specifically not having your wife/girlfriend taking hormones that can, in some cases, not be at all benficial to her frame of mind/general wellbeing.

Devildog 01 December 2014 12:39 PM

Originally Posted by The Dogs B******s (Post 11571094)

Hate to worry you mate, but 2 weeks is too soon to know if it worked or not. And assuming it did, you'll still have some little swimmers kicking about on the wrong side of the knot :D