ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   The Snip (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/1015096-the-snip.html)

The Dogs B******s 12 November 2014 05:36 PM

Originally Posted by EOEUMC (Post 11559286)
I had this done about 4 years ago. All went well and no pain after the incident ;) Until that evening and the pain was a nightmare :( Only lasted a few days but were sore to the touch for a while longer. Yepp bruised, swollen and looked awful. I had a lump in my right testicle for about 2 years after and thought it was where the tube had been turned over at the end. I had an infection in my back and took antibiotics, to which also cleared the lump in by cobbler. So keep an eye on them :)
But the good thing is I don't have to clean up any more :D

Cheers:thumb:

ditchmyster 12 November 2014 05:49 PM

Originally Posted by alcazar (Post 11559267)
Rapid ageing, ditch?

Ask anyone who knows me if I look me age. Still got 99% of my hair, still mostly dark, no obvious ageing problems.

Hair loss / greying is genetic and for men comes from their mothers genes, so what ever happens to the hair of the men on your mothers side will happen to yours.;)

As for the rest see Funki's post.:lol1:

ScoobyDoo555 12 November 2014 06:58 PM

Well, I had mine done a few years ago. WifeyDoo555 even helped with the procedure - turns out the surgeon and her are work-colleagues (she's a nurse). so while I'm lying there, looking like a grisly marionette, they're talking about feckin work.

Hurt for a while (my feelings!), but aside from the initial injections (that resulted in me breaking the table), all was fine.

All that was left was a petri dish with 2 bits of vas, along with my dignity :D

bioforger 12 November 2014 07:29 PM

lol jaffa

The Dogs B******s 12 November 2014 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by bioforger (Post 11559398)
lol jaffa

I knew you'd reply:hjtwofing
And for the final time, no I will not send you pictures of my balls.:)

ditchmyster 12 November 2014 07:33 PM

Originally Posted by ScoobyDoo555 (Post 11559375)
Well, I had mine done a few years ago. WifeyDoo555 even helped with the procedure - turns out the surgeon and her are work-colleagues (she's a nurse). so while I'm lying there, looking like a grisly marionette, they're talking about feckin work.

Hurt for a while (my feelings!), but aside from the initial injections (that resulted in me breaking the table), all was fine.

All that was left was a petri dish with 2 bits of vas, along with my dignity :D

:lol1: and all your mrs workmates know if your packing or not.:lol1:

bioforger 12 November 2014 07:57 PM

Originally Posted by The Dogs B******s (Post 11559402)
I knew you'd reply:hjtwofing
And for the final time, no I will not send you pictures of my balls.:)

:D

Not interested now as they'll be all shriveled up :(

Anyway don't you need to change your nickname to "No Bollocks"?

forgedmarco 12 November 2014 08:19 PM

The worst bit is the cloud of smoke and the smell of burnt meat :thumb:

ditchmyster 12 November 2014 08:26 PM

Originally Posted by forgedmarco (Post 11559445)
The worst bit is the cloud of smoke and the smell of burnt meat :thumb:

:notworthy :lol1:

ScoobyDoo555 12 November 2014 08:42 PM

Originally Posted by ditchmyster (Post 11559403)
:lol1: and all your mrs workmates know if your packing or not.:lol1:

lol!!
At least they now know why I'm a grumpy fecker :D

gazzawrx 12 November 2014 09:19 PM

I had this done about 4 years ago. All went well and no pain after the incident ;) Until that evening and the pain was a nightmare :( Only lasted a few days but were sore to the touch for a while longer. Yepp bruised, swollen and looked awful. I had a lump in my right testicle for about 2 years after and thought it was where the tube had been turned over at the end. I had an infection in my back and took antibiotics, to which also cleared the lump in by cobbler. So keep an eye on them :)
But the good thing is I don't have to clean up any more :D

i had it done about a year ago and i have this same lump by my right bollock which like you i assumed was the pipes being tied at the end, i have noticed recently too a lot of lower back pain, is this what you was experiencing as if so i think a visit to the quack is in order?

to the op, it mainly hurts for the first few days after that it starts to die down, but a year later and its still sore sometimes, i spoke to my old man who had it done bout 20 years ago and he said it will always be more tender as his is still the same now.

The Dogs B******s 12 November 2014 09:48 PM

Originally Posted by gazzawrx (Post 11559545)
i had it done about a year ago and i have this same lump by my right bollock which like you i assumed was the pipes being tied at the end, i have noticed recently too a lot of lower back pain, is this what you was experiencing as if so i think a visit to the quack is in order?

to the op, it mainly hurts for the first few days after that it starts to die down, but a year later and its still sore sometimes, i spoke to my old man who had it done bout 20 years ago and he said it will always be more tender as his is still the same now.

I've spoken to atleast six blokes I know that have had it done, not one complained about the op and they're all ok now. Only found out on Friday that my old man has had it done too, no problems for him either.

I spoke to the Dr that did the op earlier, he said to up my pain killers for the next three days, if I'm still in pain after that, I've got to go and see him. He thinks it'll be all fine, so fingers crossed.

BoozyDave 12 November 2014 09:57 PM

I had it done about 5 years ago. it wasn't too bad, only ached a bit for 3-4 days, I had booked 2 weeks off work, so told the wifey it was painful and they were hurting, and made the most of her pampering me :lol1:

they don't feel any different now than they did before and the wife says it tastes the same too :D

^Qwerty^ 13 November 2014 10:23 AM

Had mine done under general, no way was I having somebody stick needles in my happy sack whilst conscious.

Pitched up at hospital in the morning pre-shaved, the nurse asked to take a look, said it wasn't good enough and proceeded to have another go herself whilst holding my tackle. That is the only time I've had a woman hold my bits and not find it in any way a sexual experience. Bloody frightening if I'm honest.

Hurt a bit afterwards, but nothing major. Can now pump the Mrs for Britain and not worry about her getting up the duff, well not by me anyway. No taste difference either so she says :)

EOEUMC 13 November 2014 10:35 AM

Originally Posted by gazzawrx (Post 11559545)

I have suffered with lower back pain for many years, since I was 18 and I will be 44 next month. So if it has anything to do with it, I wouldn't of noticed :( I did notice that the smell of my wee is strong though :wonder:
As for the lump, maybe pop in too see the Dr and explain :)

urban 13 November 2014 10:48 AM

Originally Posted by thunder8 (Post 11559014)
wish i never had it done

Is that because now you're only half a man :D

mart360 14 November 2014 06:59 PM

Had mine done about 10 years ago,

Bit of discoloration and soreness but not much else.

It depends how they do the op,

i had a general with the x method

many have the /| method with loads of stiches and numb testicles

mart :D

MOTORS S GT 14 November 2014 07:08 PM

I had it done 35 years ago, op was fine, had worse having teeth pulled, only issue was an infection in the right testicle, which flared up 6 months later, never had pain like it, thought it was going to burst, it got that swollen, it still is 3 times bigger than the left, so I would say get it checked if its swollen, better safe than sorry.

Steve T 14 November 2014 07:10 PM

Originally Posted by ditchmyster (Post 11559325)
Hair loss / greying is genetic and for men comes from their mothers genes, so what ever happens to the hair of the men on your mothers side will happen to yours.;)

As for the rest see Funki's post.:lol1:

I,ve lost some of my hair, 59 years old. Both my Mums brothers had very very thick hair. I had the snip more than 20 years ago. The worse thing I remember is the embarassment of the nurses staring at my privates, and some swelling that lasted for a few weeks which was quite painful.:thumb: Steve.

joz8968 14 November 2014 07:13 PM

...But the good thing is I don't have to clean up any more :D

Are 'dry' orgasms any less intense?

Is it weird, not coming out blaaasting all over the place lol?

Steve T 14 November 2014 07:16 PM

[QUOTE=joz8968;11560636]Are 'dry' orgasms any less intense?

I still have to clean up. Steve.

BoozyDave 14 November 2014 09:02 PM

Originally Posted by joz8968 (Post 11560636)

:wonder:

it still squirts out the same

the seminal fluid is still the same, it just doesn't have the sperm added on it's way out. the sperm just goes into the ball sack.

BoozyDave 14 November 2014 09:05 PM

did you know orgasms and ejaculation are different/separate thing's. you can control yourself with practice to have an orgasm and not ejaculate, thus, be able to have multiple orgasms in the same session :norty:

joz8968 14 November 2014 09:40 PM

Originally Posted by BoozyDave (Post 11560709)

:wonder:

it still squirts out the same

the seminal fluid is still the same, it just doesn't have the sperm added on it's way out. the sperm just goes into the ball sack.

Apologies for my naivety. I assumed it was cut and tied after the seminal vesicle AND prostate.

I hadn't thought it through lol.

So it's both vas deferens that are snipped/tied, thus preventing the rampant little buggers lol from ever leaving the two epididymis. But the nourishing fluid from the seminal vesicle, and the watery fluid from the prostate, are still free to flow and ejaculate. Interesting.

EOEUMC 14 November 2014 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by joz8968 (Post 11560636)

Not dry orgasms in this house. I grease her up plenty before I slip it in :thumb:

Not at all weird, its a lovely feeling :cool: lol

joz8968 14 November 2014 09:41 PM

Originally Posted by BoozyDave (Post 11560711)
did you know orgasms and ejaculation are different/separate thing's. you can control yourself with practice to have an orgasm and not ejaculate, thus, be able to have multiple orgasms in the same session :norty:

Yes, was aware of this. Can't be arsed to learn the skill though lol

BoozyDave 14 November 2014 10:00 PM

:lol1:

joz8968 14 November 2014 10:10 PM

I'm not Sting/Trudie Styler FFS lol. :D

piehole1983 28 November 2014 11:27 PM

How's the spuds now? All settled?

SEDITION 29 November 2014 08:31 AM

One of the most entertaining threads on here, my thanks go to all the witty respondents who made me laugh out loud :thumb:

I hope the OP is OK though.