ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum

ScoobyNet.com - Subaru Enthusiast Forum (https://www.scoobynet.com/)
-   Non Scooby Related (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/)
-   -   Let's end Foodbanks ....... (https://www.scoobynet.com/non-scooby-related-4/1002423-lets-end-foodbanks.html)

pslewis 20 April 2014 09:52 PM

Let's end Foodbanks .......

..... let's create CiggieBanks instead - then the money they save could go on food!

Or how about a BoozeBank - same would apply.

Maybe free tacky Tattoo's so that they could buy food for their 16 kids instead?

Just a thought .... as this bleating about food banks does my fecking head in!!

:mad:

RA Dunk 20 April 2014 09:54 PM

Good point, no money for food but plenty of money for fags, booze, naff tatoos, the latest flat screen TV and iphone though.

Peoples priorities are all wrong.

stevebt 20 April 2014 09:55 PM

If we end food banks how can I eat? I usually roll to the end of the street in my Impreza then walk to the foodbank and fill my bags, its actually far cheaper than Aldi :)

pslewis 20 April 2014 10:00 PM

The priest this morning preached on and on and on about the food poverty, and the country doesn't support them ............. not one mention about the 40 fags a day at £16!!! Not a mention about the booze at £3 a pint!!! Not a mention about the tramp stamps and neck tattoo's which shout 'retard attached'!!!!

They can go feck off!!

stevebt 20 April 2014 10:25 PM

Luckily I have someone who sells me the foreign tabs cheap cheap and my local does cider for £2 a pint, god bless the government :D

paulr 20 April 2014 10:52 PM

Fries at McDonald's £1.20
1.5kg bag of chips at Morrisons 85p

dpb 20 April 2014 10:59 PM

Blame Tony Blair

Jamz3k 20 April 2014 11:10 PM

Why not just shoot poor people on a lottery basis at the foodbank, so that others can feed off them?

SJ_Skyline 20 April 2014 11:18 PM

No chance Lewis, I send the maid down in our Q7 to pick up one every other day. :rolleyes:

stevebt 20 April 2014 11:24 PM

Originally Posted by Jamz3k (Post 11409419)
Why not just shoot poor people on a lottery basis at the foodbank, so that others can feed off them?

That's a terrible idea as I heard in some parts of the country your more likely to see an adult drunk than actually doing a days work!

I'm pretty sure this is based on the house of commons?

ALi-B 20 April 2014 11:25 PM

Can't they just put impotency drugs into cigs and alochol?

If they could do cross checks on Sky/Virgin subscriptions as well a smartphone contracts, then I think budget for the Iceland*/Farmfoods shop would improve.

(*nowt wrong with Iceland's frozen nibbles, just not for tea every night of the week.)

stevebt 20 April 2014 11:32 PM

Originally Posted by ALi-B (Post 11409434)
Can't they just put impotency drugs into cigs and alochol?

]

I thought they already did, damn my missus id right :(

ScoobyWon't 21 April 2014 10:36 PM

Originally Posted by RA Dunk (Post 11409356)
Good point, no money for food but plenty of money for fags, booze, naff tatoos, the latest flat screen TV and iphone though.

At least two of the four things on your list are likely to be stolen goods.

pslewis 21 April 2014 10:36 PM

The country has gone bonkers ...... it's the do-goodies which make me sick .... do these really believe that the tattoo'd chavs waiting for their free food while smoking and stinking of a can of Export need handouts?

J4CKO 21 April 2014 11:02 PM

I don't think all of those who use foodbanks and cant afford food are in that position because they spend all their cash on Fags and Booze.

I do think benefits should be done so they aren't cash and can only be spent on food, clothes and other essentials.

The Trooper 1815 22 April 2014 12:05 AM

Originally Posted by J4CKO (Post 11410384)
I don't think all of those who use foodbanks and cant afford food are in that position because they spend all their cash on Fags and Booze.

I do think benefits should be done so they aren't cash and can only be spent on food, clothes and other essentials.

Why not withdraw benefits and do everything on vouchers - no money given out at all.

You could do gas, leccy, water, rent, clothing coupons etc etc etc.

No need for money and no bank accounts to pay the Sky/Contract iPhone (which are probably on the knock anyway).

Left wing, tree huggy, duffle coat wearing do gooders would cry for human rights, but the basic needs are covered.

Easy :thumb:

tony de wonderful 22 April 2014 02:29 AM

Get a life Pete you sad burk.

RA Dunk 22 April 2014 06:25 AM

Originally Posted by tony de wonderful (Post 11410437)
Get a life Pete you sad burk.

lol Tony!! :D

nik52wrx 22 April 2014 06:48 AM

You forgot to include a full sky package ;)

Originally Posted by RA Dunk (Post 11409356)

dpb 22 April 2014 08:31 AM

Can't we end ps lewis, so much cheaper. :wonder:

pslewis 22 April 2014 08:42 AM

Problem with food vouchers is that the idiots would sell them to buy fags and booze!

There really is no hope for these people ..... some are in real need, it's splitting up the chavs from the genuine cases which should be the focus of the do-googers .....

SRSport 22 April 2014 09:37 AM

Drugs is one of the main problems. A large number of people who drain the countries resources use benefit money to buy drugs. There are many people who prefer begging for food/money for food and prioritise their government income to paying for their fixes - it's either that or they turn to crime. The problem is that it is too late for them as they are addicted, with criminal records and little hope of getting jobs. It all starts in their early years where they were too short sighted to see how taking a joint here of there would harm them in the long run.

pslewis 22 April 2014 10:05 AM

Can we not terminate their miserable lives then? That's a win win surely?

paulr 22 April 2014 04:01 PM

Originally Posted by pslewis (Post 11410517)
Can we not terminate their miserable lives then? That's a win win surely?

Who would do the shelf stacking on night shift so when you go into waitrose for your organic carrots, they are ready for you?

ALi-B 22 April 2014 06:32 PM

Originally Posted by paulr (Post 11410760)
Who would do the shelf stacking on night shift so when you go into waitrose for your organic carrots, they are ready for you?

A Polish immigrant, presumably. ;)

hodgy0_2 22 April 2014 06:57 PM

Like benefits, a large proportion of food bank recipients are actually in work

It is just a shame the truth doesn't fit the easy paranoia of the clinically thick

pslewis 22 April 2014 07:08 PM

In that case, let's enforce the Tory bosses to pay a living wage then?

Vote Labour and secure fairness .... !!

dpb 22 April 2014 09:52 PM

What, like Tony Blair. :lol1:.

pslewis 22 April 2014 09:57 PM

History ... we have issues to solve today.

SJ_Skyline 22 April 2014 09:58 PM

Blair did alright out of fairness, lining his pockets with millions and sticking his dick into Wendi Deng... Well, it all depends on where you're standing, eh? ;)